Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Bbnaija Lockdown: Erica Will Accept If I Pressure Her – Says Laycon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Lockdown: Erica Will Accept If I Pressure Her – Says Laycon (281 Views)

Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" / Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Lockdown: Erica Will Accept If I Pressure Her – Says Laycon by Raymondknows: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2020
Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) housemate, Laycon has said that if he continues to pressure his love interest, Erica, she will give in.

This is despite the growing s.e.xual attraction between Erica and her ... Read details of the conversation here. .. https://raymondknows.com.ng/bbnaija-lockdown-erica-will-accept-if-i-pressure-her-says-laycon/
Re: Bbnaija Lockdown: Erica Will Accept If I Pressure Her – Says Laycon by mamaafrik(m): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2020
Laycon village people have employed John Rambo to their yard.

(1) (Reply)

Baba Suwe Is Not Dead – Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Rumours / Marvel Studios Pays Emotional Tribute To Chadwick Boseman [video] / nice meeting you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.