Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” (50901 Views)

Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” / Erica And Laycon Share A Hug / BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
Unstable element
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by miniziter(m): 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
Then sleep with the two of them at a time.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by bbbabes(f): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
You will see
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by julitoch: 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
Old story
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by perdollar(m): 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
and dey both want olosho.
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by julitoch: 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
TriCee:
Lol
But seriously this girl should leave the Laycon guy alone na. She has made her choice already.

Insatiable woman!
this was before she finally made her choice, old story

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Coldie(m): 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
yeyeboi:
Na their own problems be that one ... angry
If u know say e no concern u wetin u dae find here?
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by chrisseun(m): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
Check out the new Summer Collection from my clothing line. IG:@siickostyles

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Crownstar01: 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
Erica, if you win this year's BBNaija, I would be the happiness person on this planet.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by ShawtCake(f): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lashist:
Carry clay and mold am na...or tell laycon to start training kiddo for you...mumu girl that wants to have it all cheesy
Make she carry Clay create her own abi

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Mo3891: 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
Just hear the nonesense? No wonder she was rocking Laycon forming drunk...

Shameless polygamous girl

Laycon better have sense

I know kiddwaya has sense

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
for your mind
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Lashist(m): 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
ShawtCake:

Make she carry Clay create her own abi
Yes ma'am cheesy...e no suppose hard baa??
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by 12inchess: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
Me I want a woman with Gabrielle union look and Oprah Winfrey money. undecided

16 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by jice(m): 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
This is a mumu tag on Kidda. You fine but you nor get brain

9 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by kiddkash(m): 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
what a sad day.

we have lost two brothers to these vagina people

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
What an entanglement!

In reality, many people face such dilemma.

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Skepticus: 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hollusilva28:
Abi werey no girl yii ni. she's a confuse girl. many of them full street roaming about. olosho in disguise

To be fair, she is not confused.

She is a woman at her hypergamic best. I respect that.

How many men of today, can demand the best in their women like youthfulness, fertility, sexual chastity and loyalty?

Chances her she would get it outside of the house when the show ends while many men would settle for female leftovers

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Femeto: 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Some na pocket them dey attracted to. That Vee na bad girl.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by kiddkash(m): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Laycon BBN Zonal chairman of friend-zone

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Skepticus: 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
12inchess:
Me I want a woman with Gabrielle union look and Oprah Winfrey money. undecided

Jokes aside. Men can aspire to these too, but watch how women would shame you while most men wouldn't understand where you are coming from.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Xano(m): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Interesting statement
A manipulative statement
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by majamajic(m): 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
This statement is of last 2 weeks
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Equity15(m): 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
na was for this girl
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by AFONAMARO: 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
adajoe555:
she is just confused

She's not.

For one to be romantically involved with another, you need to connect physically, emotionally and financially.

Physical connection brings about sexual desire.
Emotional connection brings about affection and warmth.
While financial connection propels you to go extra mile in helping a love one without ulterior motives.

Often, you'd notice you like how a person talks, smiles or walks. But other than that, you ain't connected to the person mentally.

It happens

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by majamajic(m): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
Erica is a digger !
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by friday2011(m): 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
So that you can easily push him around right...

Werey... U can't have it all... Mumu, you wey dey find perfect man, are you perfect?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by gotnel: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
Foolishness of the highest order.
A typical example of how ladies behaves that makes them a great opportunists who sometimes have nothing to show at the end, and they later become lay off women who are only good to be kept as bed warmer for many guys that show interest.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Chizzychinny: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
That's 2 in 1
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by CsRockefeller(m): 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
greatiyk4u:
That means body of Essau and voice of Jacob

grin
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by jaxxy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lol this gal needs to stop looking for the perfect guy especially in that house and face what age came there for. Everything isnt about u.

What if kid said he wants a gal with Erica’s mind and Nenji’s body? Stop insulting everyone good to u. Everything isn’t about u or ur relationship feelings.

U just meet these guys so stop comparing and confusing urself. Kidd might get tired of her if he hears all this dump ass talk.

Nenji’s is smart she says what u wants or expects without comparing 2 guys like this. It’s ridiculous.

Finally and maybe to her credit i know it’s all just innocent talk from a very emotional gal.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by KossyKiss97(f): 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
sad

Need children Educational tablets. Call 08060291729

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heatwave Causes A Lady To Go Topless At BBNaija Audition (Photos) / BBNaija: Cee-C Nipples Show In Braless, Tight Pink Dress (Photos) / NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.