Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” (50910 Views)

Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” / Erica And Laycon Share A Hug / BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
I'll say Kidd is wise for being a player
While laycon is daft for being a lover boy
I mean did you go to the house to date sad

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Roozzaay(m): 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
Not surprised, typical Nigerian girl
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Deborah98(f): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Me trying to mind my business undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by DexterousOne(m): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Skepticus:

To be fair, she is not confused.

She is a woman at her hypergamic best. I respect that.

How many men of today, can demand the best in their women like youthfulness, fertility, sexual chastity and loyalty?

Chances her she would get it outside of the house when the show ends while many men would settle for female leftovers

You are consuming red pill content grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Henrydata(m): 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
You are confused

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Vic74real: 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
Does this confirm that Kid is mentally dull? Just asking o?
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
And you, what do you have?
Vagina and small protrusions on your chest?
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Lamanii22(f): 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lol . she should marry both of them na....
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by donttouchme: 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
Old news
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Josephamos382: 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
metch1:
Women and their greediness.
lols���
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by emerged01(m): 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
Tolu121:
THE KING is here,

The way KIDWAYA go drop Erica after the show eh, he is eyeing NENGI but he cant do much to impress her in the house, that's why he settled for Erica now

All i know is KIDWAYA go still fvck NENGI after the show....
And nengi could read kidd body move that is why he is giving Ozo attitude. Ozo is a dummy!
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Kazim88: 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
AFONAMARO:

She's not.

For one to be romantically involved with another, you need to connect physically, emotionally and financially.

Physical connection brings about sexual desire.
Emotional connection brings about affection and warmth.
While financial connection propels you to go extra mile in helping a love one without ulterior motives.

Often, you'd notice you like how a person talks, smiles or walks. But other than that, you ain't connected to the person mentally.

It happens

Na only woman fit type this rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Skepticus: 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Imagine.... this vagina people are damnnn confused

That is how they keep on cheating because they can't find all the qualities in one niggarrr

To be fair, she is not confused.

She is a woman at her hypergamic best. I respect that.

How many men of today, can demand the best in their women like youthfulness, fertility, sexual chastity and loyalty?

Chances her she would get it outside of the house when the show ends while many men would settle for female leftovers.
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by lastchild: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
If it's about the looks then what if laycon hit the gym?
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Tulsaguy: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
Take a flight to Mars 01, there such men there...ode
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by AFONAMARO: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kazim88:

Na only woman fit type this rubbish

I am not your regular male (he-goat)
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Pablo25: 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
hmmm
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by ignoreme: 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
Later they will say men are physical and women are the mental ones but women are actually moved by what they see than men.
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by snoopz: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
see dis manipulative babe looking for complete package who does that

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by OmarEl(m): 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
Erica Doesn't know what she wants!
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by AerialMapper: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
I have watched this show and sorry but there is really nothing spectacular with Laycon's mind. If what he spews is considered intelligent, then Erica is really really dumb!

She has indirectly said that Kidd is Dumb and Laycon is Ugly...these two boys should dump her

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by lastchild: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
All of you insulting her, there's nothing wrong in having a heart desire that may not come to pass, even God has a heart desire which can never come to pass
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by OJEEMAH(m): 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
wale377:
We all know about the love triangle in the big brother house between kiddwaya, Erica And laycon.

Here is a video of Erica saying she wants a guy with Kidd appearance and laycon mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRp2Ra8fTBs
Kiddwaya's appearance or his pocket??
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by omenka(m): 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
I see guys who come online to use the most disgusting terms to characterise women as very lonely and deprived of affection from women in real life. They don't have what it takes to get the girls so they come online to vent their frustrations, a frustration borne out of their very own status limitations, be they material, intellectual or physical appearance.

Do not be deceived when they go ballistic on the women folk, trying to project an "I don't give a damn about women" persona. They're starving for the company of the same women in real life and would give a limb to get same if that's what it takes.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by OJEEMAH(m): 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
I don't mind Laycon's appearance together with Kiddwaya's pocket.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by ApostlePaul14: 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
So unfortunate she is carried away by kiddwaya looks, heartbreak loading ......... wink
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by maximusprime2000: 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
the worst kind of person you can be with is a person who dont give a damn about what u feel bout what they throw at you. narcissistic people.grin

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by ApostlePaul14: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
Laycon & kiddwaya are guys ooooooooooooooo
OJEEMAH:
I don't mind Laycon's appearance together with Kiddwaya's pocket.
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by Burgerlomo: 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
She want a guy with Kiddwaya's very deep pocket and a guy with Laycon's big cucumber grin
Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by ApostlePaul14: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Laycon must hear this

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” by temptnow: 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Imagine....this vagina people are damnnn confused

That is how they keep on cheating because they can't find all the qualities in one niggarrr

Hope your mother is fine today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heatwave Causes A Lady To Go Topless At BBNaija Audition (Photos) / BBNaija: Cee-C Nipples Show In Braless, Tight Pink Dress (Photos) / NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.