Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

What App Can I Use To Edit Pictures Like This - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What App Can I Use To Edit Pictures Like This (857 Views)

What App Can I Use To Edit. Pictures On Phone. Help Please / Which App Can I Use To Create This Image? / Guys Pls What App Is Been Used To Edit This Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What App Can I Use To Edit Pictures Like This by Cashinflow8: 10:32am On Aug 13, 2020
I saw this ..and I like it
I want to try mine...buh i dunno if it was edited with system or smartphone..

Currently I don't have a system..Soni want to know if it was or can be edited with smartphone...
Which app was use

Thanks

Re: What App Can I Use To Edit Pictures Like This by Offpoint: 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
Cashinflow8:
I saw this ..and I like it
I want to try mine...buh i dunno if it was edited with system or smartphone..

Currently I don't have a system..Soni want to know if it was or can be edited with smartphone...
Which app was use

Thanks
Photoshop
Lightroom

PC for better results...
Re: What App Can I Use To Edit Pictures Like This by Cashinflow8: 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ok.....thanks

I just downloaded Photoshop......buh I don't know how to use it
Re: What App Can I Use To Edit Pictures Like This by growtogeda: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
enter YouTube and press Photoshop for beginners. watch any of the videos
Re: What App Can I Use To Edit Pictures Like This by Offpoint: 2:50am On Aug 14, 2020
Cashinflow8:
Ok.....thanks

I just downloaded Photoshop......buh I don't know how to use it
Photoshop is a professional software, it's not what you can download and start using if you don't have the knowledge.

Enrol for a course or make YouTube your friend..

If it's phone version you downloaded, I don't think you'll achieve what you're looking for.

1 Like

Re: What App Can I Use To Edit Pictures Like This by designosaheed: 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
Check out the following YouTube channels for Photoshop tutorial: piximperfect, psdbox and Phlearn.

(1) (Reply)

Fantastic Technology For Bedrooms / Interesting Technology - A Game Of Thimbles. / Animation Analyst Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.