Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

#BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) (50132 Views)

BBnaija’s Phyna, Amaka Complain About Missing Condoms / BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' / BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by sanyablaze(m): 10:57am On Aug 13, 2020
Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Nengi, has discovered that the condoms made available for housemates has drastically reduced.

Nengi made the observation while having a breakfast with her supposed boyfriend, Ozo.

She told Ozo, “Condoms have reduced.”

How many have you used,” she said jokingly. Which he replied saying he wish had used any.

This is coming as a surprise though as Ka3na and Eric confirmed Ozo and Nengi once took their bath together in the shower.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG-9kvuXgdU

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 13, 2020
PSG almost made me lose my appetite last night...

The same Neymar Jr people criticised during the match at the football viewing center was the same Man they were praising after that glorious assist.

Still rooting for PSG vs FC Barcelona at the UCL Finals.

226 Likes 10 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by MajesticKris: 11:32am On Aug 13, 2020
Yeah football is getting interesting ,nice one from PSG

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Professorcplus(m): 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
Is this supposed to be news? Mtcheew

Anyway, Bayern munich will win the champions league this season ❗

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by punisha: 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
The glance those two shared aftewards tells us that they are party to the constant knacking going on in that house.
Pastor and Dora was in the bathroom together the other day, I still feel they all have found out that no camera captures the knackings in d bathroom.

Even showmax no they show us the main thing.

13 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Coldie(m): 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
This girl is imagining things, this girl really likes Kidd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Slawormir: 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

zerratech:

Lol I can relate. You're surprised because you feel they should use condoms if they actually fvcked in the shower but different, let me burst your head; *70% of people that are fvcking don't use condoms!*
I started observing this since 2016. Forget HIV bla bla bla.. People don't just care.
To be serious
Person nor dey carry get hiv like that
If not the whole world for don get hiv.....

Let me tell you a secret niggarrr...you can bang someone one with HIV and you will not get it
The only time a person is at a risk of getting hiv from another person with hiv is when you have other underlying sexual infection that you refuse to treat especially syphilis...

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Kingluqman(m): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by ginger2swagger(m): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
This is getting more interesting.

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by amiibaby(f): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hmmmm next

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Realist5: 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
Olosho Show

Eat, play, fight, talk, have good sex, win money and be celebrated.

11 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by igwedubai2(m): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
So,[sub][/sub] this guyz don turn bbnaija to brothel ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Digitiminimi: 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
It's in your body.
Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Iliyasdass(m): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Neymar was the real reason PSG struggled to win yesterday because he wasted so many chances he should have converted to make it an easy win for them...

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by MissNatalia(f): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dirty minded people will think it is because of excessive sex not knowing that chewing condoms is actually healthy for the teeth cheesy

24 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by SamJed(m): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Thank God for PSG o

10 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
The rate at which bullsh!t hits front page on nairaland nowadays seff.
Better news, God please strengthen Bayern Munich and make every move of Barca to score turn to sh!t

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mtchew. Use pure water nylon na

8 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Kachi4christ(m): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Rubbish,
Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by jaggabban: 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Pls help me tell Denzel Washington to release The Equalizer 3. I'm damn hungry for it.

10 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by majamajic(m): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
They should hold Neo and Vee responsible
They sex at least 2 times a day

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by tfash96(m): 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
Wetin u expect before when Eric and Lilo don chop eviction.. If u wan find plenty CD go check where HOH and Assistant HOH dey stay

6 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Iliyasdass(m): 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
Neymar was the real reason PSG struggled to win yesterday because he wasted so many chances he should have converted to make it an easy win for them....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Haywhysat: 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
Atalanta fall hand big time, chai

17 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by HantaVirus(m): 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
Bayern munich will win the champions league this season ❗

35 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Phone (java, Blackberry, Android Etc) / Site To Download Free HD(avi format)Movies From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.