Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,682 members, 7,801,965 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

#BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) (50120 Views)

BBnaija’s Phyna, Amaka Complain About Missing Condoms / BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' / BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by xcuggsm(m): 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Dirty minded people will think it is because of excessive sex not knowing that chewing condoms is actually healthy for the teeth cheesy
I have come across this assertion before.
Think it was Tonto Dike that said (confirmed) that! grin grin ,
Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Chirowman(m): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
wahala dey oooo
Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Starz825(m): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
JidennaJason:
PSG almost made me lose my appetite last night...

The same Neymar Jr people criticised during the match at the football viewing center was the same Man they were praising after that glorious assist.

Still rooting for PSG vs FC Barcelona at the UCL Finals.
for ur mind naw...u think psg will eliminate atletico Madrid....
mtcheew...this is the right time for atletico to win...na soso remain

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by EmeraldKing7(m): 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Bayern Munich
Very Over Rated Team.Same Bayern that ATM,Barca, Liverpool commot for knockout and semifinals.
The same Bayern that Madrid raped 4-1 in their backyard.

Bayern that Chelsea win final for their stadium..
Bayern Na big bully when e come to small teams....when they see their mate,they become puppies

If any team needs hype,it's Madrid,Milan and Liverpool etc

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Gbest90(m): 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

To be serious
Person nor dey carry get hiv like that
If not the whole world for don get hiv.....

Let me tell you a secret niggarrr...you can bang someone one with HIV and you will nor get it
The only time a person is at a risk of getting hiv from another person with hiv is when you have other underlying sexual infection that you refuse to treat especially syphilis...

Mumu. How did you know?
Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by XOGBADO(m): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
JidennaJason:

The same Neymar Jr people criticised during the match at the football viewing center was the same Man they were praising after that glorious assist.

Lol... City would make it through to the finals, believe me. Lyon furked with them last season, we both know it's not gonna happen again.

The cup would most likely remain in England
Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Crochet: 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nonsense
Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by iObEy(m): 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
JidennaJason:

Which NEYMAR? Potopoto player Noting and Mbappe won dat match not NEYMAR
Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by snoopz: 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
so how did nengi Sabi say condom don finish if she wasn't looking for one?
Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by ariklawani(f): 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
You don't know anything.. Better don't mislead people......
Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by sandysaint: 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Dirty minded people will think it is because of excessive sex not knowing that chewing condoms is actually healthy for the teeth cheesy

Craze grin
Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by skyfather09(m): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
JidennaJason:

bros I dey tell you... Neymar na the best player in the world.
Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by skyfather09(m): 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
Goalllllllllllllllllllllllllll. Atletico 1----Leipzig 0

Morata
bro Werner dey play??
Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Massdamm(m): 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
zerratech:

Lol I can relate. You're surprised because you feel they should use condoms if they actually fvcked in the shower but different, let me burst your head; *70% of people that are fvcking don't use condoms!*
I started observing this since 2016. Forget HIV bla bla bla.. People don't just care.

As for me o.. 90% of all the girls I encounter always want me to fvck them raw cool
If I'm lying God should punish me. I've been on prep since last year.

Crownedrookie (seun's alternate fake accounts) = ubunja = bunnae = GentRoyal = homo!

I don use condom last now since 2018

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by abbiboy: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
Atlanta disappointed me was expecting a Cinderella run this ucl..beta luck nxt season.
Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Henrydata(m): 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
Football sef

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by whytediamond(m): 1:59am On Aug 14, 2020
Deborah98:
And this is what graced me this lovely afternoon,come who moved this to front page undecided that's the hand we are going to use to involve youths in politics abi democracy,is okay ooo

Nairaland is a clear depiction of how far our youths have come. Don't worry dear, we never ready to change asa country. To think that the future belongs to the youths is laughable.
Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Olaseun1470: 2:12am On Aug 14, 2020
I just confirmed my second withdrawal in a space of 3 days. It's Legit and paying guys.. Don't sleep on this..
If you know about bitcoin and want to make good profits in bitcoin, trade with trustfore limited. Begin with as little as $50 to start earning.
Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by deebrain(m): 3:16am On Aug 14, 2020
This is a very serious news.

We need to inform the government.
Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Coldie(m): 4:29am On Aug 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Who?
She thinks Kidd and Erica have been fvcking in the hoh lounge. She's just filling up her insecurities
Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by PropertyBuying(f): 4:36am On Aug 14, 2020
Coldie:
This girl is imagining things, this girl really likes Kidd
Lol... With all those they're immoralities.
Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by MyStance: 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
Yes
Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Chiblings: 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
Get a cash bonus to invest when you sign up and save on Cowrywise with my invite code JUSTI2TS or invite link https://get.cowrywise.com/r/Justi2Ts
Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by Agugbadin: 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
Realist5:
Olosho Show

Eat, play, fight, talk, have good sex, win money and be celebrated.

When Trump called us names we are offended but from this show it is evidently clear that he was absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) by pasol4real(m): 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
Coldie:
This girl is imagining things, this girl really likes Kidd
Abeg go n sleep which yeye kidd
Mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Meet Kim Oprah, The Ex-beauty Queen (Photos) / BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters / Directors Making Me Climb Through Windows – Mercy Aigbe (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.