Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,900 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:40 AM

Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa (5988 Views)

Peter Obi's CCP Economic Model / Why Ndi-igbo Economic Model Is I Before Others / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by proeast(m): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2020
BrownLondon:

[s]Baba say dey attract the best FDI outside Lagos and Abuja LMAO

When Ogun state alone beats your your five potopoto republic combined X 10.

South South came third.

Igboland can only compete with Boko Haram ravaged North East... hahaha.

Again, the fool is claiming Deltans and Rivers, shameless land grabbers.... little wonder they've become a thing of joke in the old eastern region....no one rates the economy refugees....

Lmao baba claiming Imaginary wealth when none of his olori pelepe makes Forbes list of Billionaires.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_billionaires_by_net_worth

NBS stats, igboland is the poorest in the South, no thanks to huge beggars colony in Ebonyi and Enugu.

Baba dey compare Igbo refugees with China which is the second best economy in the world, India is the 7th best economy in the world.

Igboland has the second least economy in Nigeria, it's a blasphemy to compare the poor Igbos with Great Chinese, Indians.

Igbos can be liken to Zimbabweans, who are all over South Africa seeking refugees because their Country, Zimbabwe is a failed state.

Just like igboland, a failed nation, the least in almost everything.

Least in the igr generation.
Second lowest in FDI.
Least in contribution into economy.

Infact I doubt if the number of non Indigenous people living in igboland is up to 1k, why would a sane man relocate to igboland in the first ?

The above attributes is what one never do well fellow is comparing with the great Chinese, Indians, LMAO.

They have the dirtiest cities in the country, despite the low population and the land mass.

Pigs.
[/s]

It's obvious you're a child and that is why you've resorted to insulting your generation after suffering humiliation with the facts I'm dropping about the decay in afonja land.

Afonjas are naturally ugly.

Afonjas are naturally dirty, the only people in the whole world that use toilet broom to cook algae soup, tueh!

Afonjas like living in slums. All their cities are nothing short of glorified slums.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by proeast(m): 9:34am On Aug 17, 2020
NGpatriot:
Hell on earth, anambra,

grin grin grin grin

What exactly is your point by posting these pictures random pictures?

Your towns are the worst in the whole of Nigeria. If I start uploading pictures of your slum settlements, it will take up many pages.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by BrownLondon(m): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2020
proeast:

It's obvious you're a child and that is why you've resorted to insulting your generation after suffering humiliation with the facts I'm dropping about the decay in afonja land.

Afonjas are naturally dirty, the only people in the whole world that use toilet broom to cook algae soup, tueh!

Afonjas like living in slums. All their cities are nothing short of glorified slums.
LMAO, after being pummeled on this same thread, hahaha.

Go through all my reply, I backed up my everything with facts whilst you on the other hand initially ran away, LMAO.

Baba came back dropping jargons just too feel good.

Yoruba Lagba, we no be your mate.

Igboland can only compete with North east.

Bring out any sincere person to judge our duel, I whooped your poor ass just like how Bayern Munich humiliated Barca.

Like 95% for me against 5% consolation point for you looser.

I will beat your ass like a Cherokee drum any day any time....

Baba wanted to feel good after being humiliated LMAO

https://www.nairaland.com/4205783/which-most-developed-geo-political-zone

The above thread was on the front page 3years ago, go and check how your kinsmen were destroyed in the first two pages... hahahaha.... They later destabilized the thread...LMAO.

E pain am.

Aba slum dweller.
They now roll with pigs.

4 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by BrownLondon(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2020
proeast:

You really do have a low IQ. Igbos are never beggers like you afonjas, any Igbo you see begging would definitely have one form of deformity or another unlike your zone where able bodied men and women beg for a living in large numbers.

Check Igbo cities and their living conditions and check afonja cities and their living conditions then come back and tell me if afonjas are not the real pigs.
The Paris of Africa.

The Ndi Ayiyos too are millionaires, LMAO

Baby factory victims nko, the most profitable business in igboland, LMAO

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by BrownLondon(m): 10:37am On Aug 17, 2020
proeast:

Your towns are the worst in the whole of Nigeria. If I start uploading pictures of your slum settlements, it will take up many pages.
You would never see places like this in the west.

Even Lagos is not as bad as this.

LMAO, the Paris of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by BrownLondon(m): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2020
proeast:

Osun state sef don clear workers salary.

Hahahah.

NGpatriot come and see oo

20months WFT?

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by BrownLondon(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2020
Ngorbungor:

You they mind them this is a more clearer one from FAAN, Ibadan can't make top 10.
Baba, you never answer me nah, I think nah Igbos owns 99% of Ilorin nah.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by Ngorbungor(m): 10:59am On Aug 17, 2020
BrownLondon:

One more thing, I think you are the guy who said Igbos runs Ilorin.

Apart from Selling clothes in challenge, sport wears in stadium.

Can you tell me other things Igbos owns in Ilorin?

Ok you said Ibadan to lagos is 1hr, what about

Ibadan to Abuja?
Ibadan to PH?
Ibadan to Kano or Kaduna?
Since your Oyo state is the best and has a viable economy, what stops them topping those rout? Or you think you are talking to a year old boy.

Even come to land transportation they are no where to be found, very poor people, what you guys do is to stand on the high way flying down cars and buses for cheap fear, go to GIRI junction by 6am in the morning, along Abuja - Kaduna express road, and see them shouting oshogbo, Ibadan, Ife with their bags on their heads. You can never see them in a bus terminal like GIGM, ABC etc , very poor set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by BrownLondon(m): 11:12am On Aug 17, 2020
Ngorbungor:

Ibadan to Abuja?
Ibadan to PH?
As if your talking to a year old boy

An average(most) indigene of Ibadan has nothing to do in PH, Kano and Kaduna.

Most of the flights from Ibadan are always Ibadan-Abuja (I may be wrong)

The final destination of domestic flights are always Lagos and Abuja with huge chunk of it going to Lagos

Just as yeebos can't do without Lagos, check below.

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by Ngorbungor(m): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2020
BrownLondon:

An average(most) indigene of Ibadan has nothing to do in PH, Kano and Kaduna.

Most of the flights from Ibadan are always Ibadan-Abuja (I may be wrong)

The final destination of domestic flights are always Lagos and Abuja with huge chunk of it going to Lagos

Just as yeebos can't do without Lagos, check below.

Please, let tell ourselves the truth,
Owerri airport to PH airport is less than 2hrs, by road
Owerri airport to Enugu airport is like 2hrs or less than 3hrs by road and they still command high air traffic than lbadan, Kano, Kaduna, Ondo, Sokoto, Calabar airports

Owerri even nearly double Kano
Owerri triple Kaduna
Owerri octuple ibadan i.e 8x Ibadan, or even more
So what are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by BrownLondon(m): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2020
Ngorbungor:

Please, let tell ourselves the truth,
Owerri airport to PH airport is less than 2hrs, by road
Owerri airport to Enugu airport is like 2hrs or less than 3hrs by road and they still command high air traffic than lbadan, Kano, Kaduna, Ondo, Sokoto, Calabar airports

So what are you saying?
This analysis doesn't make sense,

Someone from Kaduna might choose to take the kaduna-Abuja train, or anyhow he likes....that doesn't change anything... Does it?

Does the choice of ones mode of transportation change anything?

I personally would prefers road transportation to Air...

Have you forgotten that these Igbo Airport data you've been yarning dust about isn't even up to 1/50 of Lagos Airport?

The choice of transportation of someone from calabar or Kano or anywhere shouldn't be a problem.

Even the most popular airport in the world, London Heathrow is not even in top 5 busiest..

The last time I checked only 3 or 4 Airports were viable in Nigeria which none is Igbo airport, so why all These noise?
https://m.guardian.ng/news/17-fg-airports-not-viable-may-shut-down-over-losses/

Owerri and Enugu airports are also not viable, so why are you barking?

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by Ngorbungor(m): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
BrownLondon:

This analysis doesn't make sense,

Someone from Kaduna might choose to take the kaduna-Abuja train, or anyhow he likes....that doesn't change anything... Does it?

Does the choice of ones mode of transportation change anything?

I personally would prefers road transportation to Air...

Have you forgotten that these Igbo Airport data you've been yarning dust about isn't even up to 1/50 of Lagos Airport?

The choice of transportation of someone from calabar or Kano or anywhere shouldn't be a problem.

Even the most popular airport in the world, London Heathrow is not even in top 5 busiest..

The last time I checked only 3 or 4 Airports were viable in Nigeria which none is Igbo airport, so why all These noise?
https://m.guardian.ng/news/17-fg-airports-not-viable-may-shut-down-over-losses/

Owerri and Enugu airports are also not viable, so why are you barking?

That's is not necessary @bolded
Viability have levels of am to take your point, Owerri, Enugu airport are more more viable than Ibadan, Kaduna, Ondo airport. Take a look at the table below

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by BrownLondon(m): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ngorbungor:

Viability have levels of am to take your point, Owerri, Enugu airport are more more viable than Ibadan, Kaduna, Ondo airport. Take a look at the table below

Still doesn't change anything.

There are just 3-4 viable Airports in the country.
Lagos
Abuja
Port Harcourt and
Kano (to some extent)
Yours isn't among the ones listed above, so why bragging, if you keep on bragging because of non viable Airports, what do you want People of Port Harcourt, Kano, Abuja to do? They should call Beyonce just to celebrate viability of their Airports..?

What changes, is LAGOS NOT A YORUBALAND AGAIN?

Radarada

However, viability of airport to me isn't something serious.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by proeast(m): 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ngorbungor:

From your table, you can see that Owerri airport is the 4th busiest in Nigeria after Lagos, Abuja and P.H. in that order. While Enugu is the 6th busiest after Kano.

The interesting thing to note is that Enugu, Owerri and P.H airports are close to each other yet they attract lots of passengers.

It is an indicator of a region with a large middle class unlike other parts of Nigeria outside the SE, SS, Lagos and Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by proeast(m): 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ngorbungor:

Ibadan to Abuja?
Ibadan to PH?
Since your Oyo state is the best and has a viable economy, what stops them topping those rout? Or you think you are talking to a year old boy.

Even come to land transportation they are no where to be found, very poor people, what you guys do is to stand on the high way flying down cars and buses for cheap fear, go to GIRI junction by 6am in the morning, along Abuja - Kaduna express road, and see them shouting oshogbo, Ibadan, Ife with their bags on their heads. You can never see them in a bus terminal like GIGM, ABC etc , very poor set of people.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by surplusk: 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
proeast:
Some Nigerians were mocking the Igbos that SE attracted the least FDI (not minding that we did better than regions with 6 & 7 states). I laughed when I saw the ignorance being displayed openly.

What is FDI? Foriegn Direct Investment. But except an FDI is strictly for charity, the aim of that venture is to go into a place, make as much profit as you can, and repatriate same profits to your home country. FDI is good in terms of providing employment and paying tax but it is never better than home grown brands! I will give an instance, in P.H. Next Malls is as big as ShopRite but if they make 1 billion naira profit, that money stays in our economy but if ShopRite makes 1 billion naira profit, that profit is going to South Africa. Now who gained and who lost?

Few days ago, Umahi invited some Igbo business men to come and invest in Ebonyi state. Now these are the type of investors that is best for us and not going to some capitalists in China who will invest, make the money here and send it back to their home economy.

Igbos are currently providing Nigeria with the biggest investors nationwide. Go to Abuja, Lagos, Jos, P.H, Asaba etc. the story is the same.
Really?
Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by Resemblance246: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
proeast:
Some Nigerians were mocking the Igbos that SE attracted the least FDI (not minding that we did better than regions with 6 & 7 states). I laughed when I saw the ignorance being displayed openly.

What is FDI? Foriegn Direct Investment. But except an FDI is strictly for charity, the aim of that venture is to go into a place, make as much profit as you can, and repatriate same profits to your home country. FDI is good in terms of providing employment and paying tax but it is never better than home grown brands! I will give an instance, in P.H. Next Malls is as big as ShopRite but if they make 1 billion naira profit, that money stays in our economy but if ShopRite makes 1 billion naira profit, that profit is going to South Africa. Now who gained and who lost?

Few days ago, Umahi invited some Igbo business men to come and invest in Ebonyi state. Now these are the type of investors that is best for us and not going to some capitalists in China who will invest, make the money here and send it back to their home economy.

Igbos are currently providing Nigeria with the biggest investors nationwide. Go to Abuja, Lagos, Jos, P.H, Asaba etc. the story is the same.

This one just dey make himself happy he say him dey talk. Which investment are you talking about what Dangote and Mike Adenuga invested in Lagos alone is enough to trash your joke.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by Resemblance246: 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
proeast:

That is just a misconception about the Yoruba tribe your people are the most dirtiest especially here in Lagos. I have seen some of your brothers in different occasions throwing their thrash in the gutters especially when it is raining. Is like you guys are very fun of it you constitute nuisance every where you go. Osiza and Akpu pikin tueh.

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by proeast(m): 6:11am On Aug 18, 2020
Resemblance246:

That is just a misconception about the Yoruba tribe your people are the most dirtiest especially here in Lagos. I have seen some of your brothers in different occasions throwing their thrash in the gutters especially when it is raining. Is like you guys are very fun of it you constitute nuisance every where you go. Osiza and Akpu pikin tueh.

Lol, afonja dirtiness is legendary. Other Nigerians are well informed about their extreme levels of unhygienic living conditions.

I will tell you a story. When we were growing up in the early 90's, my family often buys moimoi from an afonja woman in our neighborhood. Her name was Iyawo. To her credit, her moimoi was always hot and tasty. However, my mother returned home one day and warned us all never to buy moimoi from Iyawo again. We were all flabagasted and asked her why we should stop buying her moimoi. She then told us that why she was passing through Iyawo's house (her house was by the roadside) she saw her packing her child's poo and even cleaned the baby's bumbum, only to return to the moimoi she was preparing without washing her hands thoroughly shocked shocked

It is standard practice for afonja women to have plastic container in their shops for defecation purposes. They will even be audacious to be pooing right inside their shop while covering it with their wrapper, only to tell you to pick what you want to buy and drop your money on the table grin grin

Tying feaces in nylon and flinging it away is a very popular act in afonjaland cry

I fear who no fear afonja people. World class dirty people!
Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by Resemblance246: 7:34am On Aug 18, 2020
proeast:

Lol, afonja dirtiness is legendary. Other Nigerians are well informed about their extreme levels of unhygienic living conditions.

I will tell you a story. When we were growing up in the early 90's, my family often buys moimoi from an afonja woman in our neighborhood. Her name was Iyawo. To her credit, her moimoi was always hot and tasty. However, my mother returned home one day and warned us all never to buy moimoi from Iyawo again. We were all flabagasted and asked her why we should stop buying her moimoi. She then told us that why she was passing through Iyawo's house (her house was by the roadside) she saw her packing her child's poo and even cleaned the baby's bumbum, only to return to the moimoi she was preparing without washing her hands thoroughly shocked shocked

It is standard practice for afonja women to have plastic container in their shops for defecation purposes. They will even be audacious to be pooing right inside their shop while covering it with their wrapper, only to tell you to pick what you want to buy and drop your money on the table grin grin

Tying feaces in nylon and flinging it away is a very popular act in afonjaland cry

See person wey dey talk about hygiene. Igbo man and woman dey clean their yansh when they finish using toilet? I have the same Igbo woman where I used to eat rice before I noticed that every time I ate the rice I end it all with diarrhea. Until the day I noticed the Igbo woman using the same hand she used to clean the bum of her baby to wash thesame ugu since that day, I have stop eating in that buka. The buka itself is smelly and dirty I always manage to stay less than 2 min there every where smelling osiza and tueh tueh. A woman having muscle and masculine in both legs and arms na only Igbo women posses such beauty with their flat head your quality of dirtiness no get grade including anambra to ebonyi, enugu etc all na republic of dirty people go hug transformer.

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by Gabkosh: 9:20am On Aug 18, 2020
proeast:

Lack of comprehension is your problem. I said that Igbos are among the largest shareholders in MTN when that bingo wanted to claim MTN as an afonja company.

Yes, Adenuga is a front. UBA and Zenith Bank among others are owned by Igbos. If you claim that Aniomas are not Igbos, then Ijebus and Aworis are not Yorubas.

Igbos dominate football and basketball in Nigeria, both male and female. Which running do you guys dominate? You dominate boxing? Just because of Anthony Joshua? A British boxer?? Do you even know that Igbos dominated boxing and won titles before that British boxer?
Which Igbos Hahaha, title my foot.

Israel Adesanya us another one. Which Igbo Hahaha.

I am not claiming ijebu, if you want to tell them they are not yorubas, go and meet them and tell them that.

The Delta people have to old you several times.

Jim ovia is from Bini clan stop claiming what is not your hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by Gabkosh: 9:25am On Aug 18, 2020
Resemblance246:

See person wey dey talk about hygiene. Igbo man and woman dey clean their yansh when they finish using toilet? I have the same Igbo woman where I used to eat rice before I noticed that every time I ate the rice I end it all with diarrhea. Until the day I noticed the Igbo woman using the same hand she used to clean the bum of her baby to wash thesame ugu since that day, I have stop eating in that buka. The buka itself is smelly and dirty I always manage to stay less than 2 min there every where smelling osiza and tueh tueh. A woman having muscle and masculine in both legs and arms na only Igbo women posses such beauty with their flat head your quality of dirtiness no get grade including anambra to ebonyi, enugu etc all na republic of dirty people go hug transformer.
Hahaha, you mind him, E pain the guy that world health organisation recognise them and the dirtiest race in the world hahaha. If na me, e go pain me too
Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by Gabkosh: 9:27am On Aug 18, 2020
proeast:

Lol, we know that it pains your flat head that world health organisation recognise your race and the world dirtiest race. If na me, e go pain me too Hahaha.

Dirtiest race cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by Gabkosh: 9:28am On Aug 18, 2020
Resemblance246:

We know that na. Even WHO gave them title on that.

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by Gabkosh: 9:31am On Aug 18, 2020
NGpatriot:
Ochanja Market, onisha anambra village.

Hell on earth, anambra,

This is eyesore

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by Resemblance246: 9:37am On Aug 18, 2020
Gabkosh:
We know that na. Even WHO gave them title on that.

That one just want they make herself happy come internet come dey yarn potopoto edon see mumu wey she go dey give bread chop.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by Notasyouthink: 9:43am On Aug 18, 2020
dangermouse:
True talk. I give it to the Igbos for thier bussines foresight and doggedness. A neigbour (not igbo), who owns an almost empty shop but has 24\7 free supply of light from a cold room next block, but was always cash strapped had her fortunes turned arround by a simple advice from an igbo man who also owns a building material shop nearby. The advice? Construct a mutiple switch board and start charging phones for people at 50 naira per full battery charge. The woman makes more than 3k daily from doing this and is ever grateful to him. Today she has one of the biggest provision stores arround by being mentored by the igbo man. The old widow still charges phones till date as it was what turned her fortunes arround. Igbos sees bussines oppourtinities where others fail to see it. I equally state without shame today that 70% of what i am today, was from ideas from my igbo friends. Embrace them and stop hating them out of jealousy.
OkutaNla, if you bark finish meditate on this.
Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by dangermouse(m): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2020
Notasyouthink:
OkutaNla, if you bark finish meditate on this.
Lol. What have Big stone got to do with this?
Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by OreMI22: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
spy24:
Op wetin you hope to achieve with this post

I feel so sad that the current generation of Igbo youths feel they need some type of validation from Yoruba or Hausa to feel confident. Unfortunately, the duo will only target things that undermine them. Nobody has been told how fulani managed to become a tribe with the greatest number of cattles and even wiped out native cattle breeds in Igboland and southern Nigeria. I feel sad that the oppression in Nigeria has truly affected the psyche of young Igbos that if they are not validated by these people they won't value themselves.
Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by BrownLondon(m): 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ngorbungor:

Ibadan to Abuja?
Ibadan to PH?

I can't believe you modified this post several hours after I already replied you... Chai...

Are you afraid to confront me?

Nawa ooo
Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by EmekaA125(m): 11:53am On Aug 22, 2020
Gracchus:
Lmao. I thought ibos don't live in brown roof ibadan, what the hell were u looking for in ibadan?
Ask what took me to Ibadan first before saying anything entirely.
Re: Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa by Gracchus: 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
EmekaA125:

Ask what took me to Ibadan first before saying anything entirely.
Oya what? Make sure you tell us what brought your ear piece selling Brothers and fanyogo Brothers as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Redeemed Church Stops Muslim Ladies From NIN Registration Over Hijab / The Faces Of Idiots Who Destroyed Nigeria In 2014 / Nigerians In A Financially Precarious Position By Obiotika Wilfred Toochukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.