Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

My Wife Is Not Over Her Ex- Is There Any Hope For Our Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Not Over Her Ex- Is There Any Hope For Our Marriage? (829 Views)

She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Not Over Her Ex- Is There Any Hope For Our Marriage? by Rabbi4real: 11:23am On Aug 13, 2020
Good evening madam,

I have been referred to speak to you as a Counselor because of my marital issues. I need your counsel. There is an issue with my wife and I. I feel so betrayed by my wife’s actions and I am beginning to wonder if I made a mistake with marrying her as my wife.I met my wife four years ago. At that time, she had a 7 year old son from a previous marriage of about 9 years,she said. They had broken up for like 2 years before I met my wife. According to her,while they were dating, he was very abusive to her for several years.

Her ex husband beat her so much that she had lost 2 pregnancies to miscarriage because he beat her when she was pregnant. She told me that stayed that long in her marriage because she wanted to be a good wife and endure all the abuse for her child’s sake.

She also said he was cheating on her with several women. She treated herself from STDs that he gave her from those women. My wife has a permanent scar from one her ex husband’s beating.

When I met her, I saw a woman who is kind and deserved to be treated with same kindness. I also was married and divorced. My divorce was a result of family pressure from my wife’s people. They never allowed us enjoy our marriage and they eventually forced their daughter out of the marriage.

I was single for three years before I met my wife. I loved her and her son. We got married and my wife gave birth to our twin daughters..Two years after.....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/08/13/my-wife-is-not-over-her-ex-is-there-any-hope-for-our-marriage/

Re: My Wife Is Not Over Her Ex- Is There Any Hope For Our Marriage? by adahust: 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
I've read your full story and I want to give you some tips.

You don't have to hold on to marriage if the only reason for this is your promise to yourself that this marriage and divorce will be your last. Try to make your life as good and comfortable as possible.

Plus your wife is used to feeling like a victim, and that's a real problem. She is attached to her ex and doesn't understand why. Often women who are victims of their husbands become attached to them and feel pity for them. It needs to be treated! Because this is abnormal and interferes with moving on in any area of ​​life!

Also, if you really understand that your sex isn't good enough, you can look into more information on this topic, luckily there is a lot of it on the Internet. Talk to your wife about exactly what she would like to get off sex with you. Perhaps one frank conversation will be enough.
If you and your wife decide to keep the marriage and not file for divorce in Texas, and she will recover, it's better to forbid her to communicate with her ex, or talk to him about the fact that you would not want him to be present in your family life.
Re: My Wife Is Not Over Her Ex- Is There Any Hope For Our Marriage? by lightangel65i(m): 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
See the main reason is vagina people love men who treat them like shit as much as they want to deny it they can't go against their own nature undecided. She would Bleep him next time there is a chance
Re: My Wife Is Not Over Her Ex- Is There Any Hope For Our Marriage? by Rabbi4real: 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
lightangel65i:
See the main reason is vagina people love men who treat them like shit as much as they want to deny it they can't go against their own nature undecided. She would Bleep him next time there is a chance

(1) (Reply)

Excerpts From The Manipulated Man By Esther Villa / Bbnaija Erica Admits To Having S£x With Kiddwaya In Hoh Lounge (video) / Why Wait This Long To Marry!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.