Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This (100750 Views)

Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen / Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by ibawon(m): 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
Put things back the way you met them, a simple rule that will never let you catch a culprit
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by calebonuja: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
Makavelli25:
Mad o. Superkid see moves. Guys can i open a bank account without a valid id cardt

Even after watching a smart kid video you still ask such question!
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by R0LL0N(m): 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
Another handshake from the presidency.
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by jakD: 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:
CCTV
Definitely, you must be joking!
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Chirowman(m): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
very smart and intelligent kid , adult in a baby body .this got my ribs cracking wow this was how I do jetli with my Mama's pot of soup leaving no traces .�����
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Owpen02: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
Seminar! Seminar!! Seminar!!!
Venus farm and vet consult is organizing an online seminar on poultry farming.
As we all know the challenging situation of this country, this seminar will give you the opportunity to become a business owner. In this seminar you will be thought

�A to Z on how to rear poultry birds " broilers and layers" from day old to maturity stage.

� Sourcing your day old chick.

� Some poultry birds diseases and how to treat them.

� Medication and vaccination

� Biosecurity measures

� Marketing strategy

*Note*: mentoring and consultation for free through out first production.

Venue: Whatapp forum

Click on these link to join the life changing opportunity��������������������

https:///LLwLe2WgtkPHFomGIu74bR
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by stankezzy: 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
Makavelli25:
Mad o. Superkid see moves. Guys can i open a bank account without a valid id cardt
yes , student or minor account which can't carry more than 200k
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by MrMacinterchi1: 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
jakD:

Definitely, you must be joking!
lool correct guy..
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Mimiranky: 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
Up coming criminal
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Pearly255(f): 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hahahahahaha Young champion grin
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Pearly255(f): 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mimiranky:
Up coming criminal
I bind and cast in Jesus name, it will not be his portion ... lool, Amen!
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by giantstar: 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
everybody trying to create something like CALM DOWN boy.
who video the baby or na cctv, naija for life
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by emekulous(m): 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
I wonder what is with toddlers and kitchen.
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Kingluqman(m): 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
You just talk wetin Dey my mind grin
jojofola:
Naso dem our Nigerian Politicians been start grin
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by frankobinna(m): 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
Michael scofield JR
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by mormoney85(m): 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

Wonderfulic kid

I remember being very intelligent until Uche told me that Amaka likes me
that's why they asked you not to look uche face
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by generalwo(m): 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
DebbieBianca:
A baby has been labeled smart, intelligent and brilliant for what he does just to get its apple sauce.

Here is the moment showing how a little baby genuinely raise the kitchen gate purchased by her mother to prevent her baby from going to the kitchen when she is not around and the little baby does this.

In the video, the baby genuinely raise the gate to pass and then he checked the water in the sac to see if it's interested before going to the drawer to get its apple sauce.

This is a very bright child and he is also well mannered. I love how he made sure the drawer was all the way closed and the gate was let all the way down both times.

He threw the apple sauce over the gate because holding it while lifting it would be too much work and he then put the gate back in place.

He didn't seem to actually see where the snack landed after he threw it, yet he went right to it. He also went to the side of the stand to reach under. How the hell did he know to do that? Like how did he know he'd have a better reach from the side as opposed to the front?!

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRvaAJ0fAWc
........ Isn't this stealing?? This is how it starts..... Taking what doesn't belong to you from a very young age and getting away with it..... Gradually it becomes a habit...... I pray that isn't the case of this kid someday..... This is the use of intelligence for the wrong things..... What do i even know.... My opinion sha

1 Like

Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by generalwo(m): 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:

CCTV
..... How the cctv take dey turn follow the pikin?? Abi na auto focus cctv dey the house Maybe na Cia black safe house sha
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by freeborn02: 1:19am On Aug 14, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:

CCTV

And the CCTV was changing direction and location, Abi?
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by olmoRoc: 3:34am On Aug 14, 2020
Any baby who's incapable of doing that is going to grow up to become a dunce.
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Enemyofpeace: 3:58am On Aug 14, 2020
Na so mynd44 take start
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by lascos912(m): 6:10am On Aug 14, 2020
malian baby
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Offpoint: 6:12am On Aug 14, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:
CCTV
Which kind cctv dey shake, zoom and move? Na NASA CCTV?
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Eddygre8(m): 6:57am On Aug 14, 2020
Smart kid , Whiz kid

Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by nnamdi640: 6:59am On Aug 14, 2020
Over sense has killed this child.
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Snoopfundz: 7:10am On Aug 14, 2020
Barbie that thinks like a knight, is that one a baby?
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by francotunsco: 7:22am On Aug 14, 2020
Incredible! I laugh tire....
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by binqayyim24(m): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2020
Another asisi in the making!! if you know you know.
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Amsickindahead: 7:29am On Aug 14, 2020
Daz ma baby,wu recorded ma baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife / Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out / "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.