Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Business Or Seek For A Federal Government Job - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Or Seek For A Federal Government Job (154 Views)

Are You A Federal Worker And You Are Interested In Taking A Loan Please Call 080 / Federal Government To Auction N100 Billion Bonds On March 27 / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Or Seek For A Federal Government Job by Cation25(m): 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

I hope you are all keeping safe.

I would like to go straight to the point...i made a savings of about 600k and considering two options on what to do with it. My first option is to open a business but my main concern about that is that I have not run a personal business before now to know its nitty-gritty. The second option is to use part of the money and look for a reliable person that would work a federal job for me.

Among these two options, which would you advise I go for? I will appreciate if you can point out the pros and cons as per your advice.

NB: The current pandemic affected my job.

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex At Greek Avenue Court, Ikota Lekki / Lotto Today? Yes, National ((70))(64)-33-11-20 / How To Connect CW App To Roku?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.