Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) (79157 Views)

FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) / VIO Official Hit By Truck On Karu Bridge, Battles For Life In Hospital (Graphic) / Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:04am On Aug 14, 2020
judedwriter:

It's a very deep subject... but I will try to sum it.

You see God created all things by Words of mouth. So spoken words are extremely powerful, very powerful indeed.

Most of the things that happen in the environment are a result of spoken words. Spoken words are very powerful and control the spiritual and physical realms effectively.

Now you see God made man in His own image to speak like Him in blessing, that is to speak good things, but unfortunately man also speaks like God in cursing, that is to speak evil things.

There are millions of satanic agents who curse people day and night.... especially at midnight. Many of the bad dreams people have are a result of curses. Many of the problems, crisis, loses, tragedies, etc. people have are a result of curses via altars.

What happened to this lady might not be an exception. Curses are a very effective weapon of the devil. We mustn't take curses lightly.

While most spoken curses are empowered by demons, spoken blessings are empowered by the Holy Spirit.

Hmmm. Very mysterious.
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 14, 2020
ogoloray:
Thank you so much for saying that...

People don't realise, they dishonor the dead, and disrespect the families when they post stuff like that!

leave that thing.

post it lets see it so we will all be aware of what we are. we are no divine beings, we are just a mold of meat, messy fluid and bones
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by litaninja(m): 10:13am On Aug 14, 2020
Another death from another large vehicle, no one will be held accountable.
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Mywd: 11:14am On Aug 14, 2020
[quote author=Karemarealty288 post=92791619][/quote]

This one weak me.... As fine as she is....

As i see fine girl wey die like chicken so i no even come even dey dey moved by all these fine girls again cuz we all na flesh...

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by teekay213(m): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Pathetic and Painful!

May God Comfort her Family!

I saw the Picture of that Terrible accident here yesterday. It was said she was still Breathing. I said here that anyone around here Should Ensure she is led to Jesus, and someone here was Castigating me.

As we Make Preparations for this and for that, Let's be Mindful to make Preparations for what is Most Important.

Death is not the Problem for anybody. We all will die one day! The Problem of Life is Departing the earth with being Saved...

There is Just a thin line between life and Death..

Let's be Mindful to make Preparations for our Eternity, Because Death gives no information..

In all you Do, Pls Live Prepared For Eternity..

Let Preparation for Eternity be what Rings in your Head.. That is what is Important...
Are you a mad man?
What kind of person are you?

Someone was dying and you said they should make sure she make a proclamation about some imaginary God that did save her in the first place or even take her to the hospital

How did religion overwhelmed your sense of belonging
Is people like you that elected buhari

I will soon leave this country for you people

Can't even say RIP and move on.

Senseless people everywhere
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
Offpoint:

Pictures
Wettoid123:

bite by a stray dog on your way to the bathroom na wa oooo for story ooooo, where your bathroom dey?

It's a lie. Don't fall for it. You should know pictures hardly prove anything these days.

VickyRotex:

I hope the both of you didnt send any money to him?
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Meritocracy: 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
Can you imagine, her sister can still open social media and type some hours after her death.
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by kayalla(f): 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
May God protect us. RIP
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Wettoid123: 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
VickyRotex:

It's a lie. Don't fall for it. You should know pictures hardly prove anything these days.

I really wanted to know if it is true before sending money to him cos a lot of scam these Days'
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
Rip Emife.
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Offpoint: 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
VickyRotex:

Not at all...

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 12:29am On Aug 15, 2020
Wettoid123:

I really wanted to know if it is true before sending money to him cos a lot of scam these Days'

Yea it's not true. It's scam. I posted the screenshot here earlier.
https://www.nairaland.com/6051979/lady-set-wed-october-crushed/4#92794904

cc: Offpoint
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Offpoint: 2:36am On Aug 15, 2020
VickyRotex:

Yea it's not true. It's scam. I posted the screenshot here earlier. https://www.nairaland.com/6051979/lady-set-wed-october-crushed/4#92794904
cc: Offpoint
One of the reasons people don't help those genuinely in need anymore.
He forgot there's Google image search

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 3:23am On Aug 15, 2020
Offpoint:

One of the reasons people don't help those genuinely in need anymore.

He forgot there's Google image search

Exactly!
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Offpoint: 3:24am On Aug 15, 2020
VickyRotex:

Exactly!
Still awake or you're in different time zone?
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 3:26am On Aug 15, 2020
Offpoint:

Still awake or you're in different time zone?

[....]
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Offpoint: 3:28am On Aug 15, 2020
VickyRotex:

Different time zone
Alright vic

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Mobi47(m): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nuttella:
May her gentle soul rest in peace, I hope she was a born again before she died suddenly.
are u born again
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mobi47:
are u born again
Yes and you?
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Mobi47(m): 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nuttella:
Yes and you?
me YES right from birth...u know that ehn being born again is different from being right with God at every minute and hour...so let me rephrase. Are u right with God..presently... as in right now
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mobi47:
me YES right from birth...u know that ehn being born again is different from being right with God at every minute and hour...so let me rephrase. Are u right with God..presently... as in right now
Yes, I am right with God, he is my anchor.
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Mobi47(m): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nuttella:
Yes, I am right with God, he is my anchor.
hmmn nice...clapping for u. keep it up
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Nmezor(f): 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
May her gentle soul rest on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site / Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap / 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.