Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Super Exclusive! WAMOS Air, 7 Star Global, Olofin MFB Drag Ooni Ogunwusi's Name - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Super Exclusive! WAMOS Air, 7 Star Global, Olofin MFB Drag Ooni Ogunwusi's Name (181 Views)

Two Charity Organizations Partner To Support The Vulnerable At Isheri Olofin / What Is The Difference Between The Exclusive And Concurrent List / 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Exclusive! WAMOS Air, 7 Star Global, Olofin MFB Drag Ooni Ogunwusi's Name by Worldtopnewsng: 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
Super Exclusive! WAMOS Air, 7 Star Global, Olofin MFB Drag Ooni Ogunwusi's Name In The Mud Over Travelers Fund For Chartered Flight To Canada

...They are using the platform to dupe Nigerians - Bisola
...7 Star Global doesn't have firm structure - MD Olofin MFB
...AY Comedian is involved -  Anonymous

A Limited Liability Company 7 Star Global Hanger Limited the parent company of 7-Star Global Private Jet Service and Microfinance Bank Plc has been accused of scamming Nigerians and not refunding travelers who paid for a chartered flight to Canada from Nigeria.

This allegation was contained in documents made available to worldtopnewsng.com by the travelers' counsel, Kayode Oyemakinde, of The Alêxis Law Practice indicated the companies promised a full refund on cancellation.

The journey according to information at worldtopnewsng.com disposal was scheduled to depart Lagos on Sunday, 26th July, 2020 via Abuja-Toronto-Newark with the International Air Transport Association (IATA) code: LOS-ABV-YYZ-EWR.

7-Star Global Private Jet and Olofin MFB were to lift the travelers via Spanish carrier, WAMOS Air, with the aircraft A330-200, Pax 300, flight EB 96.

One of the travelers in an exclusive interview with a Social Commentator and Public Affairs Analyst Jumu'ah Abiodun stated that the said flight was cancelled twice, the first was on Friday, 31st July 2020 where they were held in limbo.

She explained further that they were abandoned without water, food nor accommodation, which against international aviation practices.

The travelers names withheld all paid $1,375, N4,500, N70,553, N623,250, N650,950, N650,950, N623,250, N533,250, N533,250, N62,100 to 7 Star Global Hanger Limited account.

One of the travelers who identify herself as Bisola narrated her ordeal to worldtopnewsng.com. She said: "At the end of June there was an advertisement about repatriation flight to Canada for Canadians stranded in Nigeria, somehow, I got the link on WhatsApp and I joined the group, they said it was $1385 for one way flight back to Canada so everyone was excited."

"I think what excites everyone was the fact that it was a direct flight to Canada, that there is no layover direct flight 13 hours, it was fine so everyone deposited the money into Olofin Microfinance Bank. For me, I deal with the dollar account provided for us because it makes so much sense for me so I asked my friend to wire transfer from New York, the United States for the flight."

"After they received the money, within 24-48 hours they said that I need to pay an additional $10 or thereabout even though she has paid for all the fees from the US but not to get any delay I sent extra N4,500."

"We were supposed to depart on the 26th of July from Lagos, Nigeria. We don't get any type of email correspondent, so on the 22nd July, they just sent us WhatsApp messages, there’s a lady on the WhatsApp group, she always says, I’m a passenger like you guys all the time, but later we found out that she wasn’t a passenger because she did not even get on the plane, we then discovered she was working closely with them."

Another passenger who didn't want her name mentioned because of her profile narrated how she got to involve in the dubious act after she read the plan on AY Comedian Instagram handle. She said: "Earlier in July when the Federal Government and Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 announced the resumption of local flight in Nigeria. By then people were seeking how to secure flights out of Nigeria to their respective base and those of us that our visa expiration is near and the whole process of getting another visa will be very difficult. Almost all of us who booked with 7 Star Global already booked with other commercial airlines such as Ethiopia Airline, Air France/KLM, Lufthansa and the rest but earlier in the year because of the global lockdown caused by the novel Coronavirus pandemic all these airlines sent us email canceling the flights so we then look for an alternative."

For rest of the story: http://worldtopnewsng.com/super-exclusive-wamos-air-7-star-global-olofin-mfb-drag-ooni-ogunwusis-name-in-the-mud-over-travellers-fund-for-chartered-flight-to-canada/
Re: Super Exclusive! WAMOS Air, 7 Star Global, Olofin MFB Drag Ooni Ogunwusi's Name by irnene: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
wow

(1) (Reply)

Knocking Down The Nigerian House: Getting Youths And Women Into Government. / National Mail : Online Media Platform / How I Made Over 20k Per Month Using This Side Hustle (see Proves)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.