Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,576 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

If You Need Agent/middleman For Fast Sales - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Need Agent/middleman For Fast Sales (293 Views)

I Need A Middleman To Give Me Graphic Design Jobs. / If You Need Agent/middleman For Fast Sales / If You Need Agent/middleman For Fast Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Need Agent/middleman For Fast Sales by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
Please share when you see this Pls. I need a Job. If you need a car sales agent or middleman to handle your car for sale asap, please I am good at this. If you want to sell car/cars or you are a car dealer or an importer and Lands, House properties and anything for sale and you need a very good and smart middleman to post and market your cars so fast please let me handle the deal for you. And whatever you give me after-sales will put food on the table for my family. Don't forget I will only post and handle the clients then when its time for inspection and payment I will direct the clients to you to handle the payment yourself. Please retweet as you see this on your TL please for the sake of my hungry kids and other posts I have posted here crying for help to put food on the table for my family. Please connect me to this deal and see me make you proud

You can WhatsApp me all the details here on 08070751915

Thanks and God bless
Re: If You Need Agent/middleman For Fast Sales by SocialJustice: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
Make sure you're there to the very end before car dealers and real estate owners use you climb.

If you want to get client, then start visiting dealers close to you so you can monitor leads brought by you. You don't do business with people and expect them to be honest and give you your fair share.

1 Like

Re: If You Need Agent/middleman For Fast Sales by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Thank you so much unless the person is not from this website and didn't read my other posts. And if the person decided to do so after all my labor and struggle na God go pay them back. So no wahala. If any dealer is around here in Ayobo Lagos I will visit if they want me to come no wahala. I am hustling to put food on the table for my kids. Thank you so very much for this info
SocialJustice:
Make sure you're there to the very end before car dealers and real estate owners use you climb.

If you want to get client, then start visiting dealers close to you so you can monitor leads brought by you. You don't do business with people and expect them to be honest and give you your fair share.
Re: If You Need Agent/middleman For Fast Sales by SocialJustice: 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
MondayUche:
Thank you so much unless the person is not from this website and didn't read my other posts. And if the person decided to do so after all my labor and struggle na God go pay them back. So no wahala. If any dealer is around here in Ayobo Lagos I will visit if they want me to come no wahala. I am hustling to put food on the table for my kids. Thank you so very much for this info
No auto dealer will turn down opportunity to increase sales at no cost to them. Most of the car dealers you see here are middlemen. Actual car dealers are few. God bless your hustle and trust no one no matter how nice they seem.

1 Like

Re: If You Need Agent/middleman For Fast Sales by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Thank you so much
SocialJustice:
No auto dealer will turn down opportunity to increase sales at no cost to them. Most of the car dealers you see here are middlemen. Actual car dealers are few. God bless your hustle and trust no one no matter how nice they seem.

(1) (Reply)

Help Nairalanders.....i Need Your Help Regarding My Waec...... / When Sexual Addiction Is Not An Issue / He Proposed To Her At A Friends Wedding And Guess What Happened Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.