Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court (3695 Views)

Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) / Her P$ssy Is Too Wide: Newly Married Man Claims After Divorcing Wife / Photos: 35 Yr Old Woman Marries Her 20 Yr Old Stepson After Divorcing The Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by NationGist: 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
A photo of a man has gone viral, based on the kind of expression and extreme excitement he had after ending his marriage with partner.

The unknown man went viral because the drama and demonstration concerning how excited and happy he was about divorcing the partner is really unusual to the public.

Continue Reading;:: https://qwertywap.com/man-celebrated-divorce/24271/

2 Shares

Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by Kriss216: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
That's how you feel when you're finally free.

Marriage is a scam.

Congratulations to him.

15 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by pyyxxaro: 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
The woman go don really torment the man

If some women torment you , e go be like say make u go drink sniper and indosid at once

Congrats to him

4 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
pyyxxaro:
The woman go don really torment the man

If some women torment you , e go be like say make u go drink sniper and indosid at once

Congrats to him
It goes both ways. Toxic people are a problem to others, whether male or female.

5 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by Kriss216: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:

It goes both ways. Toxic people are a problem to others, whether male or female.
Women are naturally toxic. It's in them.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kriss216:

Yawns

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
For him to celebrate this much
That woman go don show am pepper!!!

10 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by Kriss216: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:

Yawns
This is exactly what I'm talking about.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by Burgerlomo: 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
Congrat! Welcome to the club grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kriss216:

Honestly,Nobody is naturally anything (Behavioural). If going by the laws of biology, you're nothing but a blank sheet, call it a plain canvass at birth.
Then you start to grow,things get imprinted by your parents, teachers, friends and siblings (most especially parents and siblings).
We can't fault Anyone for this honestly, since you have no control over what attitude you're exposed to which you eventually pickup because we always try emulate our first love (Our parents).
But we get to a stage where we all have to review why we are the way we are through self knowledge and filter out the wrong thing we picked up else we fall at the mercy of transfering those sh!t our parents gave us to our kids and the cycle continues.
You better know who you are

5 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by Finnese001: 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Okay
Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
holuwasheyiWGP:

Honestly,Nobody is naturally anything (Psychological). If going by the laws of biology, you're nothing but a blank sheet, call it a plain canvass at birth.
Then you start to grow,things get imprinted by your parents, teachers, friends and siblings (most especially parents and siblings).
We can't fault Anyone for this honestly, since you have no control over what attitude you're exposed to which you eventually pickup because we always try emulate our first love (Our parents).
But we get to a stage where we all have to review why we are the way we are through self knowledge and filter out the wrong thing we picked up else we fall at the mercy of transfering those sh!t our parents gave us to our kids and they cycle continues.
You made sense though I doubt he'll see the sense in your comment.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:

Maybe, maybe not
It's up to him sha

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by lightangel65i(m): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
If Nigerias just divorce often many problematic marriages will be stopped
Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Free man
Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by IjebuWarrior: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:

3 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by Vyzz: 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
The ex wife will now sue him for rejoicing too soon

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by Imiete(m): 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
Him wife go don give am headache tire
Marriage na skam
Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by engrchykae(m): 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
holuwasheyiWGP:

Honestly,Nobody is naturally anything (Behavioural). If going by the laws of biology, you're nothing but a blank sheet, call it a plain canvass at birth.
But we get to a stage where we all have to review why we are the way we are through self knowledge and filter out the wrong thing we picked up else we fall at the mercy of transfering those sh!t our parents gave us to our kids and the cycle continues.
where did the child learnt to bite the mum's nipple and stare at the mum?
From the belly?
My point is that we have factory fitted character in us.
But then,influences from around us also played a part.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by paulolee(m): 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
the man went through hell..
Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by austine4real(m): 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
angry ; grin

Freed from the bondage

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by paulolee(m): 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
holuwasheyiWGP:

ur first sentence reminds me of john Locke tabular rasa theory of experience...philosophy is life..

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by Kobicove(m): 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
The marriage must have been a nightmare for him
Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by paulolee(m): 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
engrchykae:
where did the child learnt to bite the mum's nipple and stare at the mum?
From the belly?
My point is that we have factory fitted character in us.
But then,influences from around us also played a part.
you spoke more like a rationalists dt countered the empiricist..
Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by Nicepoker(m): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
He is free from the chains wrapped around him by daughter of Jezebel.
Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
It's Obvious he has been LIBERATED.
NEXT Time, he will look very well before investing his MONEY in Marriage.

Watch him GROW exponentially from now on.
I wouldn't blame him after all, nowadays, it's only MARRIAGE that can bring one closer to the DEVIL.
MARRIAGE is the only war where you have to share a Bed space with your Enemy.
I am very HAPPY for him.
Watch and see how rapidly PEACE of MIND will return.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kobicove:
The marriage must have been a nightmare for him
Too many DAUGHTERS of JEZEBEL on the loose
Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
congratulations O.G
Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by engrchykae(m): 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
paulolee:

you spoke more like a rationalists dt countered the empiricist..
because I have watched kids who are insensitive grow to become wicked young men.
The good continue to be good,the bad get worse.
As a kid in nursery School,I always look after the shoes and sandals of my siblings so that they won't get lost,till today I have always borne the burden of watching their back.
The selfish siblings have Nevers stopped being selfish for almost 30years.
WE ARE WHAT WE ARE.
Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
His wife too could be having a party
Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
but the wife could be happier than him
She could also be celebrating somewhere
Re: Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court by Onyenna(m): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
LOL...

Ike gwuru

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? / What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? / Asides These 2 Things, Women Have Absolutely NOTHING To Offer Men!! [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.