Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Pictures Of IPPIS Payslips (june/july 2020) for an agency using CONPSS - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pictures Of IPPIS Payslips (june/july 2020) for an agency using CONPSS (2721 Views)

IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" / IPPIS: Why CBN, NNPC Are Not On Our Platform / IPPIS Reduces Police February Salary By Over 15% Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of IPPIS Payslips (june/july 2020) for an agency using CONPSS by opeyemi2012(m): 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
As a sequel to the previous thread I created (see link below)

https://www.nairaland.com/6050479/civil-service-public-service-salary

I promised to attach payslips of some staff of a federal agency using Consolidated Public Service Salary Structure - CONPSS (same salary structure as federal ministries), however I had a low battery yesterevening and couldn't complete the upload.

Please note that there are many grade C parastatals that pay very poorly as @Blankstare rightly noted e.g NIMC, NTA, NIPOST, FRCN, NAN, NCMM, NCFR, NRC etc

As a fulfilment of my promise, here are pictures of June/July 2020 payslips of some staff.

Pic 1: Level 04 step 2. This is the entry level of a SSCE holder in all Ministries and agencies using CONPSS. This staff has no loan repayment and his net pay (after gross deductions of housing, pension, tax, union dues and agency association) is N28,120.32 monthly. Payslip is for JUNE 2020.

Pic 2: Level 06 step 2. This is the entry level for an OND holder in all Ministries and agencies using CONPSS. This staff has no loan repayment and his net pay (after gross deductions of housing, pension, tax, union dues and agency association) is N33,501.26 monthly. Payslip is for JULY 2020.

Pic 3: Level 08 step 2. This is the entry level for a BSc holder in all Ministries and agencies using CONPSS. This staff has a loan repayment of N12,083.33 and her net pay (after gross deductions of housing, pension, tax, union dues, agency association and loan repayment) is N46,484.36 monthly. Payslip is for JULY 2020.

Note: If she had not taken a loan, her July salary would be N58,567.69. That is how much a level 08 step 2 core civil servant earns.

Pic 4: Level 09 step 3.

Level 09 step 2 is the entry level for a MSc/MA holder in all Ministries and agencies using CONPSS. However, this staff is on Level 09 step 3 meaning he had a MSc/MA at time of entry and have used one year in service. For every year you spend in service, you add a step until your next promotion. This staff has no loan repayment and his net pay (after gross deductions of housing, pension, tax, union dues and agency association) is N69,767.38 monthly. Payslip is for JULY 2020.

Please note that Level 09 step 2 earns about N2500 lesser than level 09 step 3.

Make una forgive my camera quality. Ground never level to buy another one grin grin

No PMs still.....God bless you all grin

@CrazyMan @1forall @ allthingsgood

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of IPPIS Payslips (june/july 2020) for an agency using CONPSS by Geestarry(f): 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Pictures Of IPPIS Payslips (june/july 2020) for an agency using CONPSS by LaIabobo: 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
So the FG still pays some people below minimum wage?
Even Lagos State pays ministry workers almost better.
And they also have better privileges and there is no fear of abnormal transfers across the country

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of IPPIS Payslips (june/july 2020) for an agency using CONPSS by eaddyboy: 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
Low Low Money cry
Re: Pictures Of IPPIS Payslips (june/july 2020) for an agency using CONPSS by opeyemi2012(m): 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
LaIabobo:
Even Lagos State pays ministry workers almost better.
And they also have better privileges and there is no fear of abnormal transfers across the country
The latter part is what most federal civil servants experience. They can post you at will.

Technically, the gross salary for Level 04 is not below minimum wage before statutory deductions are made grin
Re: Pictures Of IPPIS Payslips (june/july 2020) for an agency using CONPSS by Poorboy: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
I pity them
Re: Pictures Of IPPIS Payslips (june/july 2020) for an agency using CONPSS by ilyasom(m): 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
Na wa o. This salary is poor
Re: Pictures Of IPPIS Payslips (june/july 2020) for an agency using CONPSS by uboma(m): 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
It's a pity that the welfare package for civil servants is very poor.

While those who occupy political offices, most of them with less educational qualifications than the civil servants, earn fat salaries and allowances. Our Senators are driving vehicles worth NGN50,000,000.00 each...... Members of the National Assembly do not even work as hard and often as the civil servants do but they earn far better off.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of IPPIS Payslips (june/july 2020) for an agency using CONPSS by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
They don't have allowances?
Re: Pictures Of IPPIS Payslips (june/july 2020) for an agency using CONPSS by opeyemi2012(m): 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kaeboy:
They don't have allowances?
NO

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of IPPIS Payslips (june/july 2020) for an agency using CONPSS by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
opeyemi2012:
NO
So bad
Re: Pictures Of IPPIS Payslips (june/july 2020) for an agency using CONPSS by donPhill(m): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
this pay alone will discourage one from civil service... the more reason why corruption abounds in the service.

GOD HELP US ALL
Re: Pictures Of IPPIS Payslips (june/july 2020) for an agency using CONPSS by Slimkkkk: 9:55am On Aug 14, 2020
opeyemi2012:
As a sequel to the previous thread I created (see link below)

https://www.nairaland.com/6050479/civil-service-public-service-salary

I promised to attach payslips of some staff of a federal agency using Consolidated Public Service Salary Structure - CONPSS (same salary structure as federal ministries), however I had a low battery yesterevening and couldn't complete the upload.

Please note that there are many grade C parastatals that pay very poorly as @Blankstare rightly noted e.g NIMC, NTA, NIPOST, FRCN, NAN, NCMM, NCFR, NRC etc

As a fulfilment of my promise, here are pictures of June/July 2020 payslips of some staff.

Pic 1: Level 04 step 2. This is the entry level of a SSCE holder in all Ministries and agencies using CONPSS. This staff has no loan repayment and his net pay (after gross deductions of housing, pension, tax, union dues and agency association) is N28,120.32 monthly. Payslip is for JUNE 2020.

Pic 2: Level 06 step 2. This is the entry level for an OND holder in all Ministries and agencies using CONPSS. This staff has no loan repayment and his net pay (after gross deductions of housing, pension, tax, union dues and agency association) is N33,501.26 monthly. Payslip is for JULY 2020.

Pic 3: Level 08 step 2. This is the entry level for a BSc holder in all Ministries and agencies using CONPSS. This staff has a loan repayment of N12,083.33 and her net pay (after gross deductions of housing, pension, tax, union dues, agency association and loan repayment) is N46,484.36 monthly. Payslip is for JULY 2020.

Note: If she had not taken a loan, her July salary would be N58,567.69. That is how much a level 08 step 2 core civil servant earns.

Pic 4: Level 09 step 3.

Level 09 step 2 is the entry level for a MSc/MA holder in all Ministries and agencies using CONPSS. However, this staff is on Level 09 step 3 meaning he had a MSc/MA at time of entry and have used one year in service. For every year you spend in service, you add a step until your next promotion. This staff has no loan repayment and his net pay (after gross deductions of housing, pension, tax, union dues and agency association) is N69,767.38 monthly. Payslip is for JULY 2020.

Please note that Level 09 step 2 earns about N2500 lesser than level 09 step 3.

Make una forgive my camera quality. Ground never level to buy another one grin grin

No PMs still.....God bless you all grin

@CrazyMan @1forall @ allthingsgood

What of level 7 bro
Re: Pictures Of IPPIS Payslips (june/july 2020) for an agency using CONPSS by DUNKA(m): 6:40am On Jun 21, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Wow See This Nice Sachet Crayfish I Bought (photos ) / Salary Structure For Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL) / How To Create A Wordpress E-commerce Website. Like Konga, Jumia Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.