Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) (38154 Views)

Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market / Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Egor LGA of Edo South [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Igara, Akoko Edo is sealed, signed and delivered
@PastorIzeIyamu. This is the home of the former Chief of Staff to Mr MOU. You can see all the inscription T.F.A. His team was fully on ground. Massive thanks to Akoko Edo .
https://mobile.twitter.com/gloria_adagbon/status/1293926881264152577

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
Edo is not PDP

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
Akoko Edo already bagged by Mr Iyamu and APC also Esan but Iyamu needs to work on Bini tribe.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by comos: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
This is politics time
People will always come out to view event
That doesn't mean they will vote for him

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Igarra the sweet town.

I still remember the memories.

Students of Geology will understand what I’m saying.

54 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Pusyiter(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hmmm....Obaseki, is a Goal
How I wish you know how to play the political games of Chess
You could have asked Gov. Ortom for tutorials.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by tesppidd: 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Are you sure this is not an old pishure?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by AroleOduduwa2: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
Zombie said election are not won online, yet they have been feeding us with angle based pictures and heavily edited videos. You won’t find them on thread relating to insecurity or anything to do with national progress

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by RichBoy247: 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
Zombie said election are not won online, yet they have been feeding us with angle based pictures and heavily edited videos. You won’t find them on thread relating to insecurity or anything to do with national progress

We whipped you in 2015. We molested you again in 2019. This 2020 and 2023, we shall humiliate you.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
RichBoy247:

We whipped you in 2015. We molested you again in 2019. This 2020 and 2023, we shall humiliate you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by dudunole: 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nothing impressing here. Obaseki still remains the only visible candidate in Edo state.

myboy2111:
Igara, Akoko Edo is sealed, signed and delivered
@PastorIzeIyamu. This is the home of the former Chief of Staff to Mr MOU. You can see all the inscription T.F.A. His team was fully on ground. Massive thanks to Akoko Edo .
https://mobile.twitter.com/gloria_adagbon/status/1293926881264152577

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
Akoko Edo is just one local government area in Edo.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by bossvinqualad25(m): 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
The development of edo state is what should be paramount to any leader,for the cleaning of your school and also fumigation before full resumption,contact prolific giant cleaning services and if u are a site engineer u can reach out to me lets work together
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Akoko Edo is just one local government area in Edo.
Yes

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by GeoandSonsHub: 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
LegendHero:
Igarra the sweet town.

I still remember the memories.

Students of Geology will understand what I’m saying.

If one can have something that pays into the account without leaving Igarra...I'd retire there....one of my best and memorable fieldwork

No lies, Town is serene and cool

wow Greatest Granites

16 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
What is Akoko Edo without Ososo...??
These are campaign pictures not voting exercise.
The show was a free Covid19 Palliative carnivals in Igarra by APC dancers...??
Well done for the display......Osho...But Edo no be Lagos

Obaseki GO-WIN......!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
GeoandSonsHub:

If one can have something that pays into the account without leaving Igarra...I'd retire there....one of my best and memorable fieldwork

No lies, Town is serene and cool

wow Greatest Granites

I’m telling you bro, It’s one of my memorable undergraduate days.

I’m just recording any observation recordable on my field note during those years.

With my alcoholic plastic bottle disguised as coke drink, me and my team of like minds cruised Igarra like legends lol.

I think I’ve forgotten most things about Geology self since I switched.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by FrankBass281(m): 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
sometimes I wonder if there is a curse upon Nigerians,why do we keep voting this old devils into office.can't we vote another party in.wahali talai I must leave this country
dj small tin,ejo play me Nigeria jaga jaga.

poster above me,is you stupid?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by noble71(m): 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
shocked
So this population can come out for Campaign while school remains closed till infinity due to Coronavirus. I can see some of them are not putting on their face mask. The government makes the law when it suits them. I weep for Nigeria.

17 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
What is happening in Edo state is a serious matter, I foresee bloodbath if care isn’t taken.
The lives of Nigerians shouldn’t be played with,”.......Pastor Ayodele.

Edo youths,
Use your head wisely.
Keep your lives and the lives of your friends and families safe.
You only live once.

Do not let any politicians use your head as before.

Edolites, vote wisely.
Nuff said.

God bless Edo State.

God bless Nigeria.

Edolites, Be Wise.

Again,

Edolites, vote wisely for the man or woman that will better your lives.

Forget party politics for now.

Our own @ [color=#006600][/color] is that : A better Nigeria all around
is all we want.

Again,
God bless Nigeria

We Rise!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by morikee: 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Pastor go siddon

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
Is he a pastor? where is his church? His concern should be to bringing souls to God, not deceiving souls to vote him into power and afterwards steal money.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Gabe427: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
meanwhile I'm yet to see any pictures from Obaseki campaign.... and his e- supporters should keep chanting Edo no be Lagos....

But still it not over till it over
it up to Edo people and The oza people behind the scenes

May the Worst man win

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by NairalandNurse(m): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
It is campaign, he is using 'PASTOR' title. Hope when he wins he will delives Christ-like leadership?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by jojofola: 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
LegendHero:

I’m telling you bro, It’s one of my memorable undergraduate days.

I’m just recording any observation recordable on my field note during those years.

With my alcoholic plastic bottle disguised as coke drink, me and my team of like minds cruised Igarra like legends lol.

I think I’ve forgotten most things about Geology self since I switched.

Haha

U be school 2.

I miss Hotels in Igarra during the two times I was there for field trip too.

And Igarra has rich politicians who own homes in the town.

Girls plenty for Igarra.

Maybe na why Professor Odeyemi use that long number of years for there, in the guise of field mapping. grin

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kai see dilapidated buildings looking like a Unesco World heritage site for prehistoric man.

Please Nigerians demand Development not Campaigns

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by promotervickky(m): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
myboy2111:
Edo is not PDP

Says who? These crowd are just giving him false hope, its not business as usual, something spectacular is about to happen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by Abalado(f): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
Audio Campaign

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by odigbosky(m): 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
Study the result from 2016

There are some local government that are must win for any candidate

Oredo
Ikpoba okha
Egor
Etsako west
Owan East

Also Akoko Edo has what we call block B vote..

I can confidently tell you that PDP will win in the 5 Esan local government. The two Ovia will go for PDP. Oredo will be scattered. The votes from Akoko Edo will be scattered, Kabiru Adjoto is there for that. I can't say about the Owans but I believe Pascal Ugboma will do justice for PDP there. I expect Etsako east and Central to lean towards Shuaibu. The west will be scattered.

Ikpobha Okha.....hmmmmmm
Elizabeth Ativie, well can't say the Oshiomole wife won't do something for APC.

The election is not going to be landslide for anybody. It is going to be tough.

Ize iyamu has a network
Obaseki has the love of the people and if he uses his incumbency powers well, he will coast to victory.

PDP is Edo

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
Edo is for PDP . e go shock osho

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Installation Of Tinubu As Akinrogun Of Lagos In 1992 (Throwback Photo) / Obasanjo To Buhari: You Must Step On Toes Of Friends, Well-wishers / Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.