Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:48 PM

Re:submit Your Bussiness - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Re:submit Your Bussiness (2353 Views)

Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders / [CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] / Get Your Bussiness Website From Us During Our Easter Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:submit Your Bussiness by vipeakbeck(f): 3:42am On Feb 15, 2011
Ball mill

Re: Re:submit Your Bussiness by Thethy(m): 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2011
THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, Tel: 08023050835 , 07033632285.

Re: Re:submit Your Bussiness by Samaze(m): 2:50am On Jun 13, 2013
I'm a distributor of building materials such as 2x2 fancy ceiling that will make ur house looked like a palace.I also ditribute cements for sites...
The ceiling product qualities:
Durabilty
100% asbestos free
Does not generate heat
Does not aid the spread of fire
Resist pest attack
Rot/Rust free
Easy to install
Cost effective
Availabilty
Note:If you are intrested in starting up the ceiling and roofing business,i know everything about the job.Mind u,it's a highly profitable business but i don't have Capital.
Contact me: phone number-08064283985
whatsapp-08098814193
email-Samaze78@yahoo.com...
Re: Re:submit Your Bussiness by goodbay: 7:50am On Jun 13, 2013
ABIDEX PLUMBING EXPERT. For your plumbing work call me on 08032499905. We give u the best at an affordable rate. Also for your borehole drilling and water treatment at a cheapest rate call us on 08023981415.
Re: Re:submit Your Bussiness by dba101: 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
Vorhutconsulting provide expertise in alternative energy (UPS and Inverters) and also does maintainance. We deliver to your best satisfaction call us on 08087842046 , 08052378285 OR Visit our office 11 F road ogunshe estate, opp new winners along shagamu road ikorodu
Re: Re:submit Your Bussiness by fishbone11(m): 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
Samaze: I'm a distributor of building materials such as 2x2 fancy ceiling that will make ur house looked like a palace.I also ditribute cements for sites...
The ceiling product qualities:
Durabilty
100% asbestos free
Does not generate heat
Does not aid the spread of fire
Resist pest attack
Rot/Rust free
Easy to install
Cost effective
Availabilty
Note:If you are intrested in starting up the ceiling and roofing business,i know everything about the job.Mind u,it's a highly profitable business but i don't have Capital.
Contact me: phone number-08064283985
whatsapp-08098814193
email-Samaze78@yahoo.com...
pls I've been planning to start ceiling and roofing biz but can u at least post some pix of the ceilings u just mentioned?
Re: Re:submit Your Bussiness by jidowu84: 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
a registered transporter needs investors @ obalende. Investment is not In liquid cash but in cars. Brand of cars needed includes: toyota, Volkswagen, Nissan. No more no less.(tokunbo grd1) all modalties are in place. He is registered. You free to come to obalende where d car will be used. T biz is sweet if u have gud manager.
Re: Re:submit Your Bussiness by cmonek(m): 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
A graphic artist, also deals on Carport insrallation and maintenance in Lagos and Portharcourt, also a marketer of ARGON GAS (needs a genuine link to target users of the gas from fellow great people of nairaland.) and also an AIM GLOBAL marketer... God bless my hustles... Amen..
Re: Re:submit Your Bussiness by glowithdan(m): 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
For your Plumbing and Sanitary wares, let Emchio Enterprise be your first choice.

We deliver to sites within Aguda, Mile 2, and Lekki /Ajah environs for FREE!

trial is believing...

Emchioenterprise@gmail.com
Re: Re:submit Your Bussiness by kesie: 10:57am On Jul 20, 2014
Am a structural engineering consultant.
Contact me for structural designs.
Mcduffde3ple@yahoo.com
Re: Re:submit Your Bussiness by Adexprint(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
Fumigation and cleaning :08036334384 08023589694 .dexflora82@gmail.com
Re: Re:submit Your Bussiness by jamalee: 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hello everyone, I'm a Proffessional Photographer. If you need photography work for your events including video, kindly call me on 07060302097
Re: Re:submit Your Bussiness by Akins02324(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
I am a professional clearing and forwarding agent.You can call sheriff on 08186117315 for all your clearing concerns at both sea and airports.
Re: Re:submit Your Bussiness by Gloriouspa(m): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
A
Re: Re:submit Your Bussiness by Handsomebrown: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
I am a proffesional Web designer, Blog, Sales page, Forum, Domain blog and E-commerce website.
I do importations on Laptops, blackberry,tablet, risk watch, shoes. Etc
I also design the following with photoshop. Ebook cover, cds cover, banners and also animated banners.
08104275464 or goldlinkservice@gmail.com
Re: Re:submit Your Bussiness by itacirfa: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hello we are working on setting up a new business

Please help with this survey below to help us in developing our business. Thank you

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QWDLtVBoNliyeAq96x3uCxR7vM1gVLcz8S5sjKQ6vqU/viewform
Re: Re:submit Your Bussiness by jlady: 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
At Magdalino Ventures, we understand that IMAGE IS EVERYTHING. Uniforms form an integral part in any organization, not only because it is becoming the fastest and easiest way to draw people’s attention to your brand, but nowadays represents the image ,that make your organization what it is.

Magdalino ventures is here. What you look like instantly relays the kind of message you want to cut across to your clients and customers’ .It molds your brand and identity.

In this vain , our exclusive blend of innovation can put you steps ahead from the crowd, with a team of highly efficient administrative and management staff with a good business mix and total commitment to quality. Magdalino Ventures have become a top choice for you. The company is dully registered.

Currently our office is situated at #4, Oshifila Street, Anifowoshe, Ikeja, Lagos. We also have the required expertise to provide your organization with a wide range services including:

· Corporate uniforms for companies ,schools, hotels, churches etc

· Unique Graphic Designs

· Bulk SMS Services

· Provision of general office merchandise

· Supply of computer equipment & Accessories

· Provision of office supplies and equipment

· T-Shirt Making

· Consultations in (Redesigning and rebranding of uniforms)

· Banners

· Training

What we offer:

We add value and uniformity to organizations
We bolster images of brands we partner with
Deliver service at competitive prices to organizations
Work according to company needs and demands

We believe that our product quality, excellent customer care, and diverse product selection make us exceptionally successful in accomplishing our goals. We also believe in passing on these succesess as we build a good business relationship with you.

You can contact us via E-mail :Magdalinoventures@gmail.com
Tel:08065630493,07018651070
Re: Re:submit Your Bussiness by vicmoore(m): 3:29am On Sep 09, 2014
CEDARC TURNKEY PROJECTS "........building professionals, architects, engineering constructions, general roofers, interior and exterior decorators, estate managers and developers, property managements,......"..(YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR SIGNATURE).... Currently our office is at NO 4 banire street Ojo Alaba lagos ....call us on 08062858110, 07013463077...email..talk2victor4@yahoo.com, umokevictor@gmail.com, cedarcturnkeyproject@gmail.com. Our projects

Re: Re:submit Your Bussiness by vicmoore(m): 3:34am On Sep 09, 2014
Cedarcturnkeyproject turnkey projects..".....

Re: Re:submit Your Bussiness by aquabeing: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2014
At Kwesy Nig Company we provide you with the best professional services in Environmental Resources Management .

Our services include : Post construction clearing and cleaning , windows and floors cleaning , fumigation services, rug and upholstery cleaning , residential and commercial space cleaning , landscape designs and horticulture.

Twitter : @kwesynigcompany

Facebook page : www.facebook.com\kwesy nig company

Or Call : 08121281083

Re: Re:submit Your Bussiness by babson04(m): 6:38pm On May 07, 2020
DAMAYMIK COOLING SERVICES. We are into Air condition and refrigerator repair,installation,and maintenance? Contact number. call. Dayo on 08035325256
Re: Re:submit Your Bussiness by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 09, 2020
I run bougie stores, we save you the stress of sourcing and shipping fashion items by selling to you in wholesale prices and low MOQ.

Learn how to import by yourself with my EBook (1k only)

Re: Re:submit Your Bussiness by Adschobiz(f): 11:21pm On May 09, 2020
I am a business associate of Sairui Ecommerce. Sairui Mall is a multi-billion dollar company that enables associates to earn shares on sales of the company every 10 days.Contact me for details.Check my signature.

Re: Re:submit Your Bussiness by Ibukunstar(f): 1:29am On Jan 23, 2021
I sell Perfume oil and all kinds of perfumes in Wholesale and Retail Price. We also do heavy and light weight pre orders. I procure goods for people form China and ship to Nigeria.

Call/WhatsApp: zero eight zero eight one three six five one five three.

(1) (Reply)

Serviced Offices And Virtual Office Solutions In G.R.A. Ikeja, Lagos / Starting A Shawarma Business / Mobile Banking Apps Download Links For All Nigeriasn Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.