Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally (8521 Views)

Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:43am On Aug 14, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv..

That dude is a Bloody Simp..
No cap..
Person wet you go use one better blow knockoff

1 Like

Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 14, 2020
That wasn't nice at all.

I salute his self-control. I'm sure he could've fought back if he wanted. He should press charges

1 Like

Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by romunu(m): 5:45am On Aug 14, 2020
Me I go live her ooo, she go meet her mate for front.
Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by Ayoade19993(m): 5:55am On Aug 14, 2020
if Na me ehn... d lady for dey hospital receiving treatment ��

1 Like

Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by dazzlingd(m): 7:06am On Aug 14, 2020
Theres a thin line between a gentleman and an idiot, someone engages u in a one on one combat and u are claiming "never hit a woman no matter what"

So u won't shoot an enemy because she is a female in the war front?

1 Like

Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by Kingluqman(m): 7:18am On Aug 14, 2020
Thank God sey no be agbero she dey drag with grin

1 Like

Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 14, 2020
lightangel65i:
He does not have sense, the moment a lady hits you you have every right to pounce on her, starting with slaps to punches to decking to objects undecided
you need home training coupled with sense
Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by seanwilliam(m): 7:48am On Aug 14, 2020
Beating a woman is bad and I condemn it . But giving a woman factory resetting slap is not bad, I mean multi-thunderous-slaps is not bad..... if I was the man , I will not beat the woman, but I'll surely remove her front teeth sha...
Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 14, 2020
Egoat:
This comment is from a bloody racist.
how is saying the truth racist? You think CNN won't have tagged the guy white supremacist if he knocked the girl down?

3 Likes

Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by idahme(m): 8:02am On Aug 14, 2020
symplyrachel:
The kind of man we need in this world. No matter what never hit a woman. But women sha..

The girl is mad gaan. She was even telling the man to "knock her out" grin Girls and their mouth. Imagine if he knocked her out grin

Sha, there is a beast in every man, you either curtail it or unleash it. She was lucky...

"No matter what never hit a woman" if you know how many men are dying from domestic violence from women these days you won't say no matter what. I agree there are situations men should never respond especially when threat to life is not in the picture but when desperate times avail itself I recommend they use overwhelming powers to neutralize that desperate measures. The cases of ladies stabbing guys to death does not agree with the above quote.

1 Like

Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by Egoat(m): 8:08am On Aug 14, 2020

Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by Iceyjayz: 8:08am On Aug 14, 2020
DMPaulSr:
As for me, i don't know how i'll react
But let the devil that lead her, guide her. It may end in premium tears.
She go chop better slap grin

1 Like

Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by talktrue1234: 8:13am On Aug 14, 2020
Ladies sha, just don't ever try this shit with me

2 Likes

Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 14, 2020
Egoat:

No man will ever beat a woman regardless of the situation. It has nothing to do with his race, some other person will retaliate even if she was pink or green.
He only decided to be a real man
I am not supporting the lady's action o, I am just trying to state the racist that poster is.
there's no point in me wasting my time with you

1 Like

Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 14, 2020
Egoat:

No man will ever beat a woman regardless of the situation. It has nothing to do with his race, some other person will retaliate even if she was pink or green.
He only decided to be a real man.
I am not supporting the lady's action o, I am just trying to state the racist that poster is.
ur own definition of a real man is when a lady hit you and yhu didn't react. I don't Kno why some of you define real men in terms of what is beneficial to women, not even ur mothers.

3 Likes

Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 14, 2020
Nuel4:
there's no point in me wasting my time with you
d guy is an he goat

2 Likes

Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by Egoat(m): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2020
adeotiabdulaziz:
ur own definition of a real man is when a lady hit you and yhu didn't react. I don't Kno why some of you define real men in terms of what is beneficial to women, not even ur mothers.
And my mother is not a woman? Or did I say girlfriend? A Woman can be anyone, a mother, a sister, a daughter name it.
Na una dey attach everything to gf.
Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by Mandela27: 8:59am On Aug 14, 2020
Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by lightangel65i(m): 9:02am On Aug 14, 2020
Preshieben:
you need home training coupled with sense

As usual Vagina people lack sense, only one way of thinking with their chicken brain. Next time try and fight a guy you will collect.

Is there even sense in your post really? If a guy was to start hitting you won't you hit back?, So its only ok if women hit back men should just be punching bags.
No try that one for naija o, this isnt US your nose will break, or your mom didn't tell you how she take collect

1 Like

Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by Mandela27: 9:05am On Aug 14, 2020
Egoat:

He only decided to be a real man.
Your moniker says it all,EGOAT=EscapedGoat.
You're not a man,please remove that(m) that is right after ur moniker.

1 Like

Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by NtiObaEneke(f): 9:36am On Aug 14, 2020
J111333:
I'm patiently waiting to read comments by feminists.
He should have bitch slapped the bitch. Violence begets violence. Many women need to stop hiding behind the weaker state of their vessels to commit evil. I always tell my brothers, "if a woman gives you gbosa, you sef give her gbosa gbosa to reset her brain."

Say no to violence angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by ashawopikin(m): 10:06am On Aug 14, 2020
If nah me eh, e go hard to hold myself

1 Like

Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by symplyrachel(f): 11:35am On Aug 14, 2020
See mentions cheesy Alright, i have nothing to say again. When a lady hits you, go ahead and kill her. It shows you are a real alpha male.
Punch her , slap her so hard that she'll trip and fall down.
A real man has ways to behave in this kind of situation, hitting back ain't one .
Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by Lordswazz(m): 11:46am On Aug 14, 2020
symplyrachel:
See mentions cheesy Alright, i have nothing to say again. When a lady hits you, go ahead and kill her. It shows you are a real alpha male.
A real man has ways to behave in this kind of situation, hitting back ain't one .
...and real women can't keep their filthy hands to themselves when an argument ensues with a man? Anuofia!

4 Likes

Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by symplyrachel(f): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2020
Lordswazz:

...and real women can't keep their filthy hands to themselves when an argument ensues with a man? Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 14, 2020
symplyrachel:

3 Likes

Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
I wonder why this is not on Front page.

La lala lalastic lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by Ttorp(m): 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
Just a very hot slap could have reset this lady’s brain now. It won’t serve as hitting though, it would just be correctional method from the guy. Shikenah.
Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
StrongandMighty:

Just shut the fu*k up..
must you show the world that you reason from your anus?
so much thrash in a single comment..
the kind of man you need in this world,No matter what never hit a woman.. isn't it obvious that you are not normal?
shaa I blame the guy for not knocking the stupid girl out with a heavy punch and damn the consequences, that's what gave you the effontery to type this nonsense..
make a mistake and hit a guy like me,if you live to tell the story then that's your luck
my guy para strong and mighty grin all this kind people no need to beat them just day slap them abeg o shay slapping nah beating ? Back then in secondary school if any girl don do pass herself for my side nah slap den day chop straight more of like a quick reminder lol
Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by icebird25(m): 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
The last time a lady tried to play the *don't hit a lady no matter what card on me* she didn't like the like the outcome...before you know it ..her face was swollen with slaps...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Couple's Was Caught Having Hard Sex On Live Cam (sexyvideo) (2) ( / 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? / If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.