Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,974 members, 7,803,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East (21198 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Commends Governor Uzodinma On Developmental Strides (Photos) / Anambra Monarchs Blocked From Meeting President Buhari / Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by presidency: 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

ANAMBRA MONARCHS LAUD PRESIDENT BUHARI FOR DEVELOPMENTAL STRIDES IN SOUTH EAST

Traditional rulers from Anambra State on Thursday expressed appreciation to President Muhammadu Buhari for his commitment to development of the country in general, and the South East in particular.

The monarchs, led to the Presidential Villa by Prince Arthur Eze, were received by Chief of Staff to the President, Professor Ibrahim Gambari, who thanked them for coming, adding that the gesture would encourage the President to do even more for the region and the country as a whole.

“As it is generally said in most parts of the country, when you thank somebody for what he has done, he is encouraged, and does more. This is an incentive for the President to do more for the country, and also for the South East,” Professor Gambari said.

The royal fathers listed the landmark projects embarked upon by President Buhari in their region to include “the Second Niger Bridge, that had been presented as an impossible task by previous administrations, but now becoming a reality under your keen watch,” the Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, among others.

“The people of the South East are, indeed, grateful, as we have never had it so good, and on their behalf, we say DAALU (thank you),” the Royal fathers declared.

Also lauding the President for appointing Igbo sons and daughters into key positions in government, they said as custodians of the heritage of the people, they felt it was incumbent on them to “come and express our appreciation on behalf of the entire people of the area, and to urge Your Excellency to do more for the Zone.”

The monarchs included HRM Eze Dr Nkeli Nzekwe, HRM Igwe Chuba Mbakwe, HRM Igwe Chijioke Nwankwo, HRH Igwe Anthony Onwekwelu, and HRH Igwe Chukwuma Bobo Orji.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media and Publicity)
August 13, 2020

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by Lordjiggs09(m): 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
And Obiano suspended them.

38 Likes

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by Cleanmindalways: 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Suspension and Visiting.

13 Likes

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by Ikennamurphy: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lol.. The south east has the most dilapidated federal roads in Nigeria.. What exactly are they thanking Buhari for.. Lmao.. I just hope money didn't exchange hand again

Even the stupid Enugu onitsha express road is an eyesore,.. The ugwu Onyeàmà part of that road in Enugu is about the worst ditch on earth..

Whenever all these south Easterners praise Buhari I just giggle and wonder why they do so cry cry

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by BtcAirdrop: 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lol.. After suspension.... Ndi Ara

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by BtcAirdrop: 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
Lol.. The south east has the most dilapidated federal roads in Nigeria.. What exactly are they thanking Buhari for.. Lmao.. I just hope money didn't exchange hand again
you hope? Didn't you watch the show of shame?? Bros money definitely exchanged hands. A year suspension also exchanged hands grin cheesy grin grin grin grin. Shameless oldmen.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by Beremx(f): 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
All federal roads in the southeast are bad except for Onitsha-Owerri road which was built by Obasanjo. Are those Anambra Monarchs high on expired paracetamol?

What does Arthur Eze want to achieve by licking Buhari’s balls? I don’t understand

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Even the stupid Enugu onitsha express road is an eyesore,.. The ugwu Onyeàmà part of that road in Enugu is about the worst ditch on earth..

Whenever all these south Easterners praise Buhari I just giggle and wonder why they do so cry cry

Of course they were settled! A more shameless and puke inducing display of sycophancy and currying favour i’m yet to see!

I’ve always said a huge stumbling block on the road to our emancipation is our greedy and conscienceless traditional and political elite! If i has a loaded gun, i’d start with them!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by AsomughaChuks05: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
Shameless monarchs. Buhari didn't receive them. They were cramped into the office of the chief of staff just to appease Arthur Eze who I understand paid a lot of money for them to see the President and paint Governor Obiano black. Arthur Eze will never succeed in his attempt to re-introduce godfatherism in Anambra state with that ugly illiterate cultist stooge from Nsugbe.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by TreasureTayo(m): 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
okay oo
Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by madnesscom(m): 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
Bastards. I’m disappointed at laz Ekwueme for sighting him there

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by EyezofGod120: 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
angry na igbo confused pass,,dem no know wetin dey worry dem ass seff

20 Likes

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by bayelsaowei(m): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by Slawormir: 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
There is no doubt buhari is a real niggarrr

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by bankulizer: 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
Damage control...They were turned back at the Villa..Show us a pic of them at the Villa..we saw a video of them counting money...there are 2 sides to a story...Femi, your side of the story no make sense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by sodiqapril(m): 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by Naijaguy12345(m): 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
“The people of the South East are, indeed, grateful, as we have never had it so good, and on their behalf, we say DAALU (thank you),” the Royal fathers declared.

[img]https://i./7k52.gif[/img]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by freshkpomo(m): 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
Verdict: All hail Buhari the developer.. This country nor go better sha, if Buhari was in North Africa him and these senators for son run from this country...

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

Quit suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by abeyaktech: 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
Awon oba Atenu ..... Eye service king

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by jericco1(m): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
That's their business sha

1 Like

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by achierosion(m): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
The drunkard will not like this.

We're in democracy for all I care.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by flyingpig: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
Shameless monarchs. Buhari didn't receive them. They were cramped into the office of the chief of staff just to appease Arthur Eze who I understand paid a lot of money for them to see the President and paint Governor Obiano black. Arthur Eze will never succeed in his attempt to re-introduce godfatherism in Anambra state with that ugly illiterate cultist stooge from Nsugbe.
who's that
Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Of course they were settled! A more shameless and puke inducing display of sycophancy and currying favour i’m yet to see!

I’ve always said a huge stumbling block on the road to our emancipation is our greedy and conscienceless traditional and political elite! If i has a loaded gun, i’d start with them!
, grin grin

sorry please erhn
which emancipation ??

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by majamajic(m): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Suspension and Visiting.

Na old news , they has been suspended

Only 12 igwes went to Abuja and didn't enter the villa too ,
So why not post pictures from the event , why involve those that didn't attend , cos I can point 3 igwes from that picture that didn't go to Abuja
I can see obi of onitsha in this picture meanwhile he didn't attend
This picture is fake and not from the visit , 35 of them in this pic , meanwhile Arthur did only went with 12

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by Taiwojon(m): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
tah....

deception upon deception.

Nigerian needs Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by Houseofglam7(f): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by ClassicMan202(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Fff
Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by money121(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by majamajic(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lordjiggs09:
And Obiano suspended them.

The picture is not from the visit , this is not presidential villa, and only 12 of them made the journey
This picture is from their 2018 visit to Igwe orizu of nnewi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East by ThatFairGuy: 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nice one.
God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Bighead9, come and thank PMB on behalf of your people on NL cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity / Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss / APC Crisis Deepens: Gang-up Against Oyegun Thickens, As Members Petition EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.