Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,472 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Help Can I Open A Bank Account Without A Valid ID Card - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Can I Open A Bank Account Without A Valid ID Card (1582 Views)

How The Most Intelligent Student In My Secondary School Days Defrauded A Bank / Man Caught On Camera Trying To Rob A Bank With A Watermelon / Auchi Polytechnic School ID Card Registration Procedures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Can I Open A Bank Account Without A Valid ID Card by Makavelli25: 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
I am in dire need of a bank account but i dont have any valid id yet. Please can i get an account opened for me in either UBA or ACESS.
Re: Help Can I Open A Bank Account Without A Valid ID Card by Muyiwaipere(m): 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ehn..open a tier one account it has a limit of 50k or so
Re: Help Can I Open A Bank Account Without A Valid ID Card by Makavelli25: 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
Ehn..open a tier one account it has a limit of 50k or so
Okay thank you sir.
Re: Help Can I Open A Bank Account Without A Valid ID Card by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
Walk into any bank and ask the a customer representative. Only then will you get the best answers
Re: Help Can I Open A Bank Account Without A Valid ID Card by Makavelli25: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
AmiciLord:
Walk into any bank and ask the a customer representative. Only then will you get the best answers
Aiit,i will do that on monday
Re: Help Can I Open A Bank Account Without A Valid ID Card by Tee99(m): 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
Yes. But there's a limit to how much the account can take. For Access and Union, the maximum the account can take is 300k with a maximum deposit of 50k, anything above 50k will have to be done twice or more. I was at the bank today to make the same enquiry for someone.
Re: Help Can I Open A Bank Account Without A Valid ID Card by pocohantas(f): 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
Makavelli25:
I am in dire need of a bank account but i dont have any valid id yet. Please can i get an account opened for me in either UBA or ACESS.

You can open a Tier1 account without a valid ID card. Single deposit limit of N50,000.

Cumulative deposit limit of N300,000.

Yes, every bank can do that for you. If you are a student, you can ask them if they have a package for you. Some banks take admission letter as a valid ID for students.
Re: Help Can I Open A Bank Account Without A Valid ID Card by Makavelli25: 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
pocohantas:

You can open a Tier1 account without a valid ID card. Single deposit limit of N50,000.

Cumulative deposit limit of N300,000.

Yes, every bank can do that for you. If you are a student, you can ask them if they have a package for you. Some banks take admission letter as a valid ID for students.
Thank you very much. I dont have an admission letter yet. But i will visit access bank on monday. Thank you for offering an answer ma
Re: Help Can I Open A Bank Account Without A Valid ID Card by Nobodycan: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
Makavelli25:
Thank you very much. I dont have an admission letter yet. But i will visit access bank on monday. Thank you for offering an answer ma
Go to first bank and tell them to open first instant account ,u don't need any ID card...just go with your passport ..thats all
Re: Help Can I Open A Bank Account Without A Valid ID Card by Alexaonfleek: 12:14am On Aug 14, 2020
Makavelli25:
It's only gtbank I know of.
They accept jamb slip or admission letter as a means of identification.
Gtbank isn't bad,you can consider it.
Re: Help Can I Open A Bank Account Without A Valid ID Card by Makavelli25: 4:35am On Aug 14, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
It's only gtbank I know of. They accept jamb slip or admission letter as a means of identification. Gtbank isn't bad,you can consider it.
thanks
Re: Help Can I Open A Bank Account Without A Valid ID Card by NairalandNurse(m): 6:50am On Aug 14, 2020
I created my fidelity savings account with only my passport
Re: Help Can I Open A Bank Account Without A Valid ID Card by Makavelli25: 7:23am On Aug 14, 2020
NairalandNurse:
I created my fidelity savings account with only my passport
wow,nice
Re: Help Can I Open A Bank Account Without A Valid ID Card by Emu4u2c: 9:08am On Aug 14, 2020
Welcome to the journey of life.Work hard and make sure you see less of insufficient balance in that account
Re: Help Can I Open A Bank Account Without A Valid ID Card by Makavelli25: 10:06am On Aug 14, 2020
Emu4u2c:
Welcome to the journey of life.Work hard and make sure you see less of insufficient balance in that account
wow. Yea i will

(1) (Reply)

Urgent-any Who Knows About The Uni-osun Pre-degree Entrance Exam Date? / Re: Latest Updates. On 2011/2012 Jamb/utme Exams / Why Is The Federal Unversity Of Ilorin Not Part Of ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.