Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos (73712 Views)

Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments / "I Am Suffering In Abroad": Nigerian Lady Working In UK Breaks Down In Tears / Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Lifeofgabbyz: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
Some people have that misconception that it is very difficult for a Nigerian lady to get a man abroad, be it a white or black man. It actually isn’t difficult it just depends on the lady, her attitude, appearance and the situation.

Before you say I am speaking plenty English let me explain what I mean based on my experiences in Ireland where I currently reside.

1. Before you start complaining that no one is walking up to you, ask yourself this “do I look approachable”. The truth is a guy would walk up to you if you look approachable, because you cannot be frowning or doing resting bitch face and expect someone to walk up to you. Some people are not okay with rejection o and don’t get me wrong some people also fancy frowning o but to each their own. My advice is access yourself and the situation before complaining

2. If you are more of an introvert I can understand how this might be difficult for you but the truth is the best place to meet people is outside your bedroom because you get to see them physically and connect on a different level, you can also meet people online but c’mon some of us are skeptical right but if meeting people online will work or works for you, then kudos.

3. Another thing is you have to be true to yourself in the sense that you need to ask yourself “what do I want” because you cannot be looking for entanglement and then expect someone’s son or daughter that is looking for marriage to be entangling with you. Often times when looking for something you need to ask yourself if that is what you want. And if someone walks up to you looking for more than you are looking for, then just tell them.

4. Lastly, try not to be biased towards dating apps because in as much as they might look useless and everyone just wants sex, there are people who don’t just want sex, so try it out and if it doesn’t work for you then you know it’s not for you but if it works for you then it does.

To round off my points I would just say be approachable or look approachable, dress nicely and try not to be rude to people… Also some people who are complaining that they cannot find men are chasing the men away with the way they talk or the way they relate with people. And on that note I would like to also say that Nigerian ladies or women abroad do get approached. BTW, Nigerian girls are balling over here in Ireland.

Watch an indepth video where my friend and I discussed about this, please click on the link and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhdt6Ifzbhg

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Angelanest: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
Entanglement indeed...lol. Some people said Nigerian girls are sex starved abroad but e be like say na scam. Nice video by the way.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nigerian girls don suffer oo. It is well.

18 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Slawormir: 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Nice one
Also tell them to do away with the entitlement mentality

That rubbish scare the shit out of every man whether white man or black man

203 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by robinso01(m): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
Indirectly, it's difficult because of their character and entitled behavior.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
I would totally advise using dating apps when outside of Nigeria, it works pretty well & you can meet hardworking individuals. Hangout parties, clubs etc.

In Nigeria, the opposite is what you find, every girl on Badoo, Tinder etc are purely Runs Girls. I can guarantee you 100%. Church or office is where you meet sane people, that is If they don't disguise on Sunday morning service after friday late night Runs lol.

Instagram in Nigeria is also useful, It's like 50/50 though.

184 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
undecided
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
I need rich Irish guys to date
Not all these broke NL guys littering the space with their cheap poverty talks

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by missimelda01(f): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
The way this dating issue has suddenly become a matter of concern undecided

Some ladies will wear the best clothes, put on a beautiful smile and all, yet someone who hardly comes out and who is less interested in fashion will get a man effortlessly.

If you're not desperate, go about your normal life and someday you'll find that person that fits perfectly.

191 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Passionate888: 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by BigJoe19: 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
cool

Ok
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by jesse8048(m): 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
I need abroad girl.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Camos: 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Land for sale

All this epistle on top dating matter

**Spits on Op's Baldhead**

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Kendaboss(m): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by simplepee(f): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nigerian guys love spreading things that weirdly make them 'feel good' . Sex starved ko grin grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Mowsid(m): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Most Nigerian ladies don't know what they truly want, they're sometimes mentally and most times emotionally unstable. Most ladies value their appearance more than their brains, that's why we have so many well dressed ladies with empty brains lol

137 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by arukwe123(m): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
They deceive yourself. Only losers there will date Nigerian girls

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by tfash96(m): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
All the best for you.. U get Irish girl there u fit give Me undecided
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Artiiclebeast: 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Everybody don turn blogger and YouTuber

Anywhere belle face people.

7 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by iCauseTrouble: 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
sad
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by akosy(m): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
K
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Rich guys I want

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Triangles1(m): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
If not for sex is there anything to offer.

12 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by ThatFairGuy: 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
MajorOvakporaye
Upon all the billionaires that littered your region, you seem not to have seen one to settled with? undecided

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by ojun50(m): 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
OK..... I will share to my single ex

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
Levels pass levels
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by SeriouslySense(m): 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
Especially that " Looking Unapproachable", Some women need to lighten up.

22 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
Here I am strolling to the thread to see the guy (probably white) she is dating cheesy

Lol
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by deepwater(f): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
I need rich Irish guys to date
Not all these broke NL guys littering the space with their cheap poverty talks

Your papa now go think say na pikin him borne

56 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by brosom(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
White girls sure pass

28 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Appreciates His Wife After Sex (Photo) / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.