Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos (73698 Views)

Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments / "I Am Suffering In Abroad": Nigerian Lady Working In UK Breaks Down In Tears / Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by DavidEsq(m): 1:20am On Aug 14, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Everybody don turn blogger and YouTuber

Anywhere belle face people.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 14, 2020
truthsayer009:
I would totally advise using dating apps when outside of Nigeria, it works pretty well & you can meet hardworking individuals. Hangout parties, clubs etc.

In Nigeria, the opposite is what you find, every girl on Badoo, Tinder etc are purely Runs Girls. I can guarantee you 100%. Church or office is where you meet sane people, that is If they don't disguise on Sunday morning service after friday late night Runs lol.
church ke grin grin grin grin grin
same u think the girls u meet on baddoo,tinder doing runz dong go to churches abi? cheesy
dey dere let cloth dey wear u grin grin grin grin grin grin
the choir babe u see in church singing with a sweet heavenly voice that tears will almost be running out of ur face might even be a hardcore runz chick on badooo.no let church decieve yu again biko grin.

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by seunny4lif(m): 1:26am On Aug 14, 2020
I have a lot of Brazilian friends
Brazilians ladies are searching for guys with EU passport or someone with full resident permits
Many Brazilian guys are gay and are prostitution all over Ireland.
If you want easy way around Brazilian ladies tell her you have EU citizens or Permanent Resident.
You go run cos those girls will Bleep your soul out
Jaqenhghar:

I hear many of them go there to learn some english and work for awhile before going back to Brazil. According to my homie it is so convenient. As dem no sabi english, no too much talk and plenty do. Since they are going back, no strings attached.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Crispels(m): 1:45am On Aug 14, 2020
mikebabs101:
When I'm not mad, so I will leave this country for Ireland and it is still Nigerian girls that I will be chasing , when whites , chinko , latino and women from other African countries dey. Over my dead body. If I leave the country, nothing in this world will make me end up with a Nigerian girl

Lol. What of a European or American of Nigerian descent? Let's say a Nigerian American for instance- a Nigerian born and raised in the US.
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Seunolakunle678: 1:59am On Aug 14, 2020
I just confirmed my second withdrawal in a space of 3 days. It's Legit and paying guys.. Don't sleep on this..
If you know about bitcoin and want to make good profits in bitcoin, trade with trustfore limited. Begin with as little as $50 to start earning.
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by KomonSense: 2:02am On Aug 14, 2020
missimelda01:
The way this dating issue has suddenly become a matter of concern undecided

Some ladies will wear the best clothes, put on a beautiful smile and all, yet someone who hardly comes out and who is less interested in fashion will get a man effortlessly.

If you're not desperate, go about your normal life and someday you'll find that person that fits perfectly.

Your sense is too much jareeee...

I will buy you a bottle of Andre joooor
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Angelacruz: 2:46am On Aug 14, 2020
okk
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by walkwithgod(m): 3:18am On Aug 14, 2020
truthsayer009:
I would totally advise using dating apps when outside of Nigeria, it works pretty well & you can meet hardworking individuals. Hangout parties, clubs etc.

In Nigeria, the opposite is what you find, every girl on Badoo, Tinder etc are purely Runs Girls. I can guarantee you 100%. Church or office is where you meet sane people, that is If they don't disguise on Sunday morning service after friday late night Runs lol.

you forgot codedruns and Instagram.

lol, 85% of Nigerian women are prostitutes (in cash / kind).

Take that to the bank !!!

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by krushdripper(m): 3:54am On Aug 14, 2020
Lifeofgabbyz:
Some people have that misconception that it is very difficult for a Nigerian lady to get a man abroad, be it a white or black man. It actually isn’t difficult it just depends on the lady, her attitude, appearance and the situation.

Before you say I am speaking plenty English let me explain what I mean based on my experiences in Ireland where I currently reside.

1. Before you start complaining that no one is walking up to you, ask yourself this “do I look approachable”. The truth is a guy would walk up to you if you look approachable, because you cannot be frowning or doing resting bitch face and expect someone to walk up to you. Some people are not okay with rejection o and don’t get me wrong some people also fancy frowning o but to each their own. My advice is access yourself and the situation before complaining

2. If you are more of an introvert I can understand how this might be difficult for you but the truth is the best place to meet people is outside your bedroom because you get to see them physically and connect on a different level, you can also meet people online but c’mon some of us are skeptical right but if meeting people online will work or works for you, then kudos.

3. Another thing is you have to be true to yourself in the sense that you need to ask yourself “what do I want” because you cannot be looking for entanglement and then expect someone’s son or daughter that is looking for marriage to be entangling with you. Often times when looking for something you need to ask yourself if that is what you want. And if someone walks up to you looking for more than you are looking for, then just tell them.

4. Lastly, try not to be biased towards dating apps because in as much as they might look useless and everyone just wants sex, there are people who don’t just want sex, so try it out and if it doesn’t work for you then you know it’s not for you but if it works for you then it does.

To round off my points I would just say be approachable or look approachable, dress nicely and try not to be rude to people… Also some people who are complaining that they cannot find men are chasing the men away with the way they talk or the way they relate with people. And on that note I would like to also say that Nigerian ladies or women abroad do get approached. BTW, Nigerian girls are balling over here in Ireland.

Watch an indepth video where my friend and I discussed about this, please click on the link and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhdt6Ifzbhg
You're just letting us know it's actually difficult for you nigerian ladies to find men abroad but you have advices to give that could make it easier. Do you know why it's difficult, cos you nigerian ladies are the most irritating & disgusting set of females in the world. Instead of identifying thier bad attitudes, characters & misbehaviours when a Nigerian man let's them know, they rather get vindictive & project thier own errors & short comings on the man, really disgusting set of females indeed. See how relatively easy it is for a Nigerian man to get the love of another female abroad, another female because most if not all Nigerian men, when they travel abroad, want nothing to do with Nigerian ladies.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by CrownWale93(m): 4:04am On Aug 14, 2020
Nice quote..

Please I need a site where I can meet genuine and serious girlfriend. Thanks
Lifeofgabbyz:
Some people have that misconception that it is very difficult for a Nigerian lady to get a man abroad, be it a white or black man. It actually isn’t difficult it just depends on the lady, her attitude, appearance and the situation.

Before you say I am speaking plenty English let me explain what I mean based on my experiences in Ireland where I currently reside.

1. Before you start complaining that no one is walking up to you, ask yourself this “do I look approachable”. The truth is a guy would walk up to you if you look approachable, because you cannot be frowning or doing resting bitch face and expect someone to walk up to you. Some people are not okay with rejection o and don’t get me wrong some people also fancy frowning o but to each their own. My advice is access yourself and the situation before complaining

2. If you are more of an introvert I can understand how this might be difficult for you but the truth is the best place to meet people is outside your bedroom because you get to see them physically and connect on a different level, you can also meet people online but c’mon some of us are skeptical right but if meeting people online will work or works for you, then kudos.

3. Another thing is you have to be true to yourself in the sense that you need to ask yourself “what do I want” because you cannot be looking for entanglement and then expect someone’s son or daughter that is looking for marriage to be entangling with you. Often times when looking for something you need to ask yourself if that is what you want. And if someone walks up to you looking for more than you are looking for, then just tell them.

4. Lastly, try not to be biased towards dating apps because in as much as they might look useless and everyone just wants sex, there are people who don’t just want sex, so try it out and if it doesn’t work for you then you know it’s not for you but if it works for you then it does.

To round off my points I would just say be approachable or look approachable, dress nicely and try not to be rude to people… Also some people who are complaining that they cannot find men are chasing the men away with the way they talk or the way they relate with people. And on that note I would like to also say that Nigerian ladies or women abroad do get approached. BTW, Nigerian girls are balling over here in Ireland.

Watch an indepth video where my friend and I discussed about this, please click on the link and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhdt6Ifzbhg
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:07am On Aug 14, 2020
missimelda01:

Some ladies will wear the best clothes, put on a beautiful smile and all, yet someone who hardly comes out and who is less interested in fashion will get a man effortlessly.

If you're not desperate, go about your normal life and someday you'll find that person that fits perfectly.
When you put yourself up in the sky, this what happens, how do u expect creatures with walking legs to naturally meet u.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by krushdripper(m): 4:09am On Aug 14, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
I need rich Irish guys to date
Not all these broke NL guys littering the space with their cheap poverty talks
With your expensive wealthy talks, rich Irish guy won't still need you.
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by krushdripper(m): 4:16am On Aug 14, 2020
mikebabs101:
I'm speaking for myself, I'm educated , reasonable and enlightened enough to vibe to women from other races. The way Nigerian girls see relationship is very different from how the rest of the world see it. We are managing them because we have no choice. So why will I be in a country where I have abundance of choices and still be looking for a Nigerian girl, infact I will avoid them like plague , I fit no answer sef if dem greet me lol
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by krushdripper(m): 4:37am On Aug 14, 2020
TimiRume:
Why are most Nigerian men insecure and always competing with Nigerian women? Its weird.
Ok, we should leave you guys to play around with our lives & wreck us while we cheer y'all on right? Oda bé.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by miniming: 4:39am On Aug 14, 2020
In the event that you were inoculated against polio as a slotxo youngster however have never had a polio sponsor portion as a grown-up, you ought to get this supporter portion. Grown-ups need just a single polio promoter portion in their lives.
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by krushdripper(m): 4:40am On Aug 14, 2020
undecided
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by krushdripper(m): 4:49am On Aug 14, 2020
KomonSense:

Your sense is too much jareeee...

I will buy you a bottle of Andre joooor
Simp. You should also drink her urine.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by mixter(m): 4:51am On Aug 14, 2020
truthsayer009:

You have successfully scattered the table grin
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by stevups(m): 5:34am On Aug 14, 2020
truthsayer009:

Church?

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by stevups(m): 5:38am On Aug 14, 2020
missimelda01:

It's no more like that!
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Azurevermillion: 5:42am On Aug 14, 2020
Laserman:
What do you have to offer to the rich Irish guys?
Her yeye PUSSY cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 14, 2020
Angelanest:
[s]Entanglement indeed...lol. Some people said Nigerian girls are sex starved abroad but e be like say na scam. Nice video by the way. [/s]

Everyone will not be like you son, it is not all about sex sex sex

Get something good out of your life for once
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Petyprincess(f): 5:44am On Aug 14, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Congratulations have already helped you see a white man on FB he said he like Nigerian girls
I'll send his Facebook username to you now so you guys can talk
You will video chat with him O
Cause while talking to him he think maybe I want to scam him with that although he's my friend we just talk randomly
I no get any single sister I for give him grin
I just don't want you to marry a Nigerian
Cause you guys won't last
You know white men can take shit from a woman
But we Nigerians can't
Help your sisters,cousins around you first, at least you will have chance to get a sponsor because I'm tired of your wailing on every travel thread!!
I don't need to be searching for white guys online when gat one already so help your sisters,close friends,relatives etc because it might be your last chance to leave Nigeria!
Or ask him if he is bisexual so you can offer him yourself! Like they say "opportunity comes but once"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by jesse8048(m): 5:55am On Aug 14, 2020
adedolapoololade:

Shitty talks

How's it shitty?
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by lascos912(m): 6:00am On Aug 14, 2020
it must be owo aye (village people) because white men like black girls

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by cooooooks(m): 6:16am On Aug 14, 2020
Just do NOT limit yourself.

I've met some Nigerians who limit themselves to the pool of other Nigerians in their part of their city.

I think it would be better to be open to dating everyone: Nigerians, other Africans, Asians, Europeans, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 14, 2020
Did the dating lead to a fruitful relationship?
If you like date a 100men if you dontvget one as a husband then you re a prostitutte who hides under dating.

Dating these days is another name for pimping.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 14, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
I need rich Irish guys to date
Not all these broke NL guys littering the space with their cheap poverty talks
Aboki namah lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Parablesonmarble: 6:30am On Aug 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Nice one
Also tell them to do away with the entitlement mentality

That rubbish scare the shit out of every man whether white man or black man

On point, my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Appreciates His Wife After Sex (Photo) / Commissioner For Slay Queens & Sexiness: Lady Declares Herself, Shares Photos / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.