Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' (49854 Views)

Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack / Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by oshozondii: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Earlier thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6052073/aisha-yesufu-calls-out-reno#92776634

1-A frustrated sidekick to another frustrated ‘beggar with receipt’ has lied that I profited from my #FreeLeahSharibu campaign. If anybody anywhere on Earth has given me a dime on behalf of Leah Sharibu, speak now or forever remain silent

2-I wrote a book, Leah Sharibu: the Girl Boko Haram left behind. Although there is NOTHING wrong if I kept my profit, I did not. I donated EVERY PENNY I made from the book to Leah’s mother, via the Christian Association of Nigeria

3-I made #FreeLeahSharibu T-Shirts with my money. I asked those who bought them to pay DIRECTLY to Leah’s father. If anybody anywhere in the world bought a T-Shirt and paid to me, speak NOW or forever remain silent!

4-You and your fellow beggar with receipt have been used and dumped by General @MBuhari. Face him. Leave me alone. If you can’t help #FreeLeahSharibu, then don’t hurt it with lies. I am not like you guys that go begging @Elrufai at night!

#5-Here is an audio of Leah Sharibu’s father thanking me and acknowledging that these allegations by these frustrated agents of General @MBuhari are false. I urge this frustrated side kick to know that I am not like her ‘beggar with receipt’

6-You and your fellow beggar with receipt are not assisting Leah’s parents. Yet, you are traumatising them by raising false allegations to score political points. Do you have a conscience? Do you know the pain you are causing this family?

7-I have a tough skin. I have faced and defeated stronger opponents than you and your frustrated beggar with receipt. But, think of Leah’s family. Think of the trauma your lies are causing. God won’t hold you guiltless.

8-Finally, I vow to pay ₦50 million to anyone who can produce a shred of evidence that I profited from #FreeLeahSharibu. I‘ve sent my bank statements to @APOSTLESULEMAN to prove I have the money ready!

Please RETWEET for the world to see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB1Gk9X0fZA

#FrustratedSideKickOfBeggarWithReceipt
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1293984367442886658?s=19

104 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by SLAP44: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
I stand with Reno

393 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by othermen: 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
What is the point of attacking Reno in the first place?

That we had it worse during Jonathan's time?

All we want is simply good governance and we are satisfied with our temporary heroes.

Femi Adesina, Reuben Abati, were one time heroes. But today, Femi is the champion of oppressors and incompetence just like Abati was and Sowore may be.

Reno at the moment is not the enemy. Aisha should know this. And it wasn't Reno that sold Buhari to us, neither was it Aisha or Soyinka or the late Adesanmi...

It was the incompetence of Jonathan or the exaggeration of it that made us choose someone we had thrice reject.
And yh, during Jonathan's time, the whole nation was incited, Aisha could protest, Madam Oby could march, Professor Wole could join and Sowore could exercise their right and demand for good governance and security and sometimes ridiculous demands like the fuel subsidy removal protest, that Buhari later called inevitable and our only salvation.
But Again, all of these people are merely having their times- with say the exception of Baba Soyinka. When your kinsman is in Aso Rock, calling attention to the massacre in nearby Apo or Kaduna is defacing the govt.

So let Reno have his time, we need his voice especially in this administration filled with bloodbath from extremist and sometimes state apparatus. We need all of the voices we can, from Sowore to Reno to Aisha. And the bantering shouldn't be between themselves- the strength should be reserved for the average Nigerians, for the widows in Kaduna, for the displaced in Bauchi or Borno, for the soldiers been sacrificed by their incompetent administrators and superiors, for Lance Corporal Martin, for Leah Sharibu and many others like her... towards our elected and non elected leaders and representatives.

538 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by ojun50(m): 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
A frustrated sidekick

I first think say na side chick

256 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by Maxymilliano(m): 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
Sometimes silence can be golden and sometimes it can be misconstrued as acceptance of guilt.

I would have preferred the silent treatment from Reno as clear conscience fears no accusation, but according to Uthman Dan Fodio, Conscience is an open wound: only truth can heal it.

Well-done Reno

177 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by Ahmed0336(m): 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nigerians are hungry ......

reno and yesufu abeg make una let us be

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Look at the words coming out of a pastor angry he even calls himself another soul tormentor why?

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by adadike(f): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
I stand with Reno. Aisha should let Reno be. Very wicked woman just like the mad man she is following. You are not helping Leah and her parents in any way, yet you wouldn't let those helping her be. Thank God, you just met your match.

164 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by judgementyard(m): 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
My nigga

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by collum(m): 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
my distinguished Remo how I wish ù didn't rrespond to her claims. sincerely If not for someone like u who constantly tag the hash tag freeleah the world, Nigeria government even me would've forgot her. How many times have she speak on southern kaduna killings.. she is a night beggar ,ignored.

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by judgementyard(m): 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
othermen:

All we want is simply good governance and we are satisfied with our temporary heroes.

Femi Adesina, Reuben Abati, were one time heroes. But today, Femi is the champion of oppressors and incompetence just like Abati was and Sowore may be.

Reno at the moment is not the enemy. Aisha should know this. And it wasn't Reno that sold Buhari to us, neither was it Aisha or Soyinka or the late Adesanmi...it was the incompetence of Jonathan or the exaggeration of it that made us choose someone we have thrice reject. And yh, during Jonathan's time, the whole nation was incited, Aisha could protest, Madam Oby could march, Professor Wole could join and Sowore could exercise their right and demand for good governance and security and sometimes ridiculous demands like the fuel subsidy removal protest, that Buhari later called inevitable and our only salvation. Again, all of these people are merely having their times- with say the exception of Baba Soyinka. When your kinsman is in Aso Rock, calling attention to the massacre in nearby Apo or Kaduna is defacing the govt.

So let Reno have his time, we need his voice especially in this administration filled with bloodbath from extremist and sometimes state apparatus. We need all of the voices we can, from Sowore to Reno to Aisha. And the bantering shouldn't be between themselves- the strength should be reserved for the average Nigerians, for the widows in Kaduna, for the displaced in Bauchi or Borno, for the soldiers been sacrificed by their incompetent administrators and superiors, for Lance Corporal Martin, for Leah Sharibu and many others like her... towards our elected and non elected leaders and representatives.

only if majority of Nigerians reasons like you

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by wwwihy: 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Reno the fugitve

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by firo08(m): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
That's why I love south south lads we got no time for rubbish.
As e dey hot we give you back.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by Racoon(m): 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Aisha took on the wrong horse.Reno have consistently called called out her past so she feel used & dumped. Supporting a tyrannt to power is one of the worst thing a person can do.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by softeeg: 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
Racoon:

where is your comment?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by Earlystar698(m): 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
cheesy

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by jericco1(m): 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
Aisha is just after her pay check and Reno only got caught up in the crossfire

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by EyezofGod120: 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
grin damn niggaarr!!too harsh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by Slawormir: 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Two grown up assholes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by simplepee(f): 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
I love this Reno guy

50 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
Reno is right!!!

anyway, some CONDEMNED ZOMBIES will always cry with many sleepless nights

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by curvilicious: 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
Oh my goist! grin
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by deepwater(f): 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lol
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by DigitalyYours: 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by curvilicious: 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Welcome sa
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by Andrew13: 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lol
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by baike: 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by 4tomandchi: 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
Athletico Madrid to qualify don spoil plenty tickets.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by jaxxy(m): 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
The lady said the facts on Gej or his people and they cannot be disputed. Insulting the messenger rather than disputing the Fact only makes u more guilty and a hypocrite.

1.Attack the message Not Messenger.

2. She never said Buhari was good or better. She’s only saying the truth and facts of both administration.

Partisan people and sycophants won’t get the message in a million years till they put the country 1st.

AISHA IS A SPEAKER OF THE TRUTH NOT PDP OR APC REPRESENTATIVES/DEFENDERS.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by RAGEofFIRE: 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
othermen:

Reno at the moment is not the enemy. Aisha should know this. And it wasn't Reno that sold Buhari to us, neither was it Aisha or Soyinka or the late Adesanmi...

It was the incompetence of Jonathan or the exaggeration of it that made us choose someone we had thrice reject.
And yh, during Jonathan's time, the whole nation was incited, Aisha could protest, Madam Oby could march, Professor Wole could join and Sowore could exercise their right and demand for good governance and security and sometimes ridiculous demands like the fuel subsidy removal protest, that Buhari later called inevitable and our only salvation.
But Again, all of these people are merely having their times- with say the exception of Baba Soyinka. When your kinsman is in Aso Rock, calling attention to the massacre in nearby Apo or Kaduna is defacing the govt.

Very thoughtful and well delivered. Respect.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) / Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos / Picture Of Buhari And Ministers Who Are Leaving The Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.