Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' (49828 Views)

Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack / Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by Pabloicardi: 9:25am On Aug 14, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Look at the words coming out of a pastor angry he even calls himself another soul tormentor why?
shut up fool
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:25am On Aug 14, 2020
No comment about about the Chibok girls,the remaining ones
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by Chirowman(m): 9:28am On Aug 14, 2020
Aisha should get a seat or calm down , she's a use and dump . she's a wailer ,if she has 2 head let her come Abuja and do protest of any kind let me see if she won't disappear overnight. let them Allow mr president to concentrate instead of looking for favour or selfish interest .her free chibokgirls no pay now na jona is Jona the presido abeg next level ,let her stop wailing and mind her business Nigeria has move on from their selfish era of protest for personal interest e Don clear from her eyes .
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by Lilcentt(f): 9:51am On Aug 14, 2020
othermen:
What is the point of attacking Reno in the first place?

That we had it worse during Jonathan's time?

All we want is simply good governance and we are satisfied with our temporary heroes.

Femi Adesina, Reuben Abati, were one time heroes. But today, Femi is the champion of oppressors and incompetence just like Abati was and Sowore may be.

Reno at the moment is not the enemy. Aisha should know this. And it wasn't Reno that sold Buhari to us, neither was it Aisha or Soyinka or the late Adesanmi...

It was the incompetence of Jonathan or the exaggeration of it that made us choose someone we had thrice reject.
And yh, during Jonathan's time, the whole nation was incited, Aisha could protest, Madam Oby could march, Professor Wole could join and Sowore could exercise their right and demand for good governance and security and sometimes ridiculous demands like the fuel subsidy removal protest, that Buhari later called inevitable and our only salvation.
But Again, all of these people are merely having their times- with say the exception of Baba Soyinka. When your kinsman is in Aso Rock, calling attention to the massacre in nearby Apo or Kaduna is defacing the govt.

So let Reno have his time, we need his voice especially in this administration filled with bloodbath from extremist and sometimes state apparatus. We need all of the voices we can, from Sowore to Reno to Aisha. And the bantering shouldn't be between themselves- the strength should be reserved for the average Nigerians, for the widows in Kaduna, for the displaced in Bauchi or Borno, for the soldiers been sacrificed by their incompetent administrators and superiors, for Lance Corporal Martin, for Leah Sharibu and many others like her... towards our elected and non elected leaders and representatives.

Sowore will be not may..... the fool is actually the same with the.... Adams oshomole did more than that and told he is the leader of the evil party
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by dotedote: 10:44am On Aug 14, 2020
Leah Sharing is sure more important than the whole of Chibok Girls put together.
Hypocrisy by Sony & Aiwa.

tesppidd:
Seriously Why does Reno not talk about Chibok girls?

Why only Leah Sharibu?

Is it because they were kidnapped during Jonathan

Fake Pastors everywhere I look...
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 14, 2020
Pabloicardi:
shut up fool
show some manner, are you not tired of being called disrespectful tribe?
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by perdollar(m): 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
some women have borehole as in 'packaged well'
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by Amspecial: 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
U be mumu and u no know, which fact? so that foolish sidekick olosho accusing him of eating money made from free leahshaibu campaign when he did not is fact? God why I come day country with this kind of cow in human form!
jaxxy:
The lady said the facts on Gej or his people and they cannot be disputed. Insulting the messenger rather than disputing the Fact only makes u more guilty and a hypocrite.

1.Attack the message Not Messenger.

2. She never said Buhari was good or better. She’s only saying the truth and facts of both administration.

Partisan people and sycophants won’t get the message in a million years till they put the country 1st.

AISHA IS A SPEAKER OF THE TRUTH NOT PDP OR APC REPRESENTATIVES/DEFENDERS.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by jaxxy(m): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
Amspecial:
U be mumu and u no know, which fact? so that foolish sidekick olosho accusing him of eating money made from free leahshaibu campaign when he did not is fact? God why I come day country with this kind of cow in human form!

That’s the only part I completely disagree with her. I meant her Twitter posts on various issues of last administration.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by Bobbyfreshh(m): 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
F00LS will part with her now since she's on their purported hero who happens to be a clueless, drunkard ex President.
They've never call her names since she has always been on PMB.
The Hypocrisy of these WAILERS is UTMOST. Foolish set of Hypocrites

I hope you're enjoying the new pump price from your non alcoholic president
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by Bobbyfreshh(m): 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
semyman:
Proceeds of the insane looting under the drunken sailor, why won't you have 50million Naira in your bank

After typing all this trash , you'll still go to the gas station and get PMS for 162# (that's if you have ''I pass my neighbour '')

You'll still buy a bag of rice @23-25k (of course that's if you can afford it )

So you' can continue with your delusions if you like
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
oshozondii:
Earlier thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6052073/aisha-yesufu-calls-out-reno#92776634

1-A frustrated sidekick to another frustrated ‘beggar with receipt’ has lied that I profited from my #FreeLeahSharibu campaign. If anybody anywhere on Earth has given me a dime on behalf of Leah Sharibu, speak now or forever remain silent

2-I wrote a book, Leah Sharibu: the Girl Boko Haram left behind. Although there is NOTHING wrong if I kept my profit, I did not. I donated EVERY PENNY I made from the book to Leah’s mother, via the Christian Association of Nigeria

3-I made #FreeLeahSharibu T-Shirts with my money. I asked those who bought them to pay DIRECTLY to Leah’s father. If anybody anywhere in the world bought a T-Shirt and paid to me, speak NOW or forever remain silent!

4-You and your fellow beggar with receipt have been used and dumped by General @MBuhari. Face him. Leave me alone. If you can’t help #FreeLeahSharibu, then don’t hurt it with lies. I am not like you guys that go begging @Elrufai at night!

#5-Here is an audio of Leah Sharibu’s father thanking me and acknowledging that these allegations by these frustrated agents of General @MBuhari are false. I urge this frustrated side kick to know that I am not like her ‘beggar with receipt’

6-You and your fellow beggar with receipt are not assisting Leah’s parents. Yet, you are traumatising them by raising false allegations to score political points. Do you have a conscience? Do you know the pain you are causing this family?

7-I have a tough skin. I have faced and defeated stronger opponents than you and your frustrated beggar with receipt. But, think of Leah’s family. Think of the trauma your lies are causing. God won’t hold you guiltless.

8-Finally, I vow to pay ₦50 million to anyone who can produce a shred of evidence that I profited from #FreeLeahSharibu. I‘ve sent my bank statements to @APOSTLESULEMAN to prove I have the money ready!

Please RETWEET for the world to see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB1Gk9X0fZA

#FrustratedSideKickOfBeggarWithReceipt
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1293984367442886658?s=19

What job did Reno do that gave him N50m? I pity Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' by RuggedSniper: 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
oshozondii:
Earlier thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6052073/aisha-yesufu-calls-out-reno#92776634

1-A frustrated sidekick to another frustrated ‘beggar with receipt’ has lied that I profited from my #FreeLeahSharibu campaign. If anybody anywhere on Earth has given me a dime on behalf of Leah Sharibu, speak now or forever remain silent

2-I wrote a book, Leah Sharibu: the Girl Boko Haram left behind. Although there is NOTHING wrong if I kept my profit, I did not. I donated EVERY PENNY I made from the book to Leah’s mother, via the Christian Association of Nigeria

3-I made #FreeLeahSharibu T-Shirts with my money. I asked those who bought them to pay DIRECTLY to Leah’s father. If anybody anywhere in the world bought a T-Shirt and paid to me, speak NOW or forever remain silent!

4-You and your fellow beggar with receipt have been used and dumped by General @MBuhari. Face him. Leave me alone. If you can’t help #FreeLeahSharibu, then don’t hurt it with lies. I am not like you guys that go begging @Elrufai at night!

#5-Here is an audio of Leah Sharibu’s father thanking me and acknowledging that these allegations by these frustrated agents of General @MBuhari are false. I urge this frustrated side kick to know that I am not like her ‘beggar with receipt’

6-You and your fellow beggar with receipt are not assisting Leah’s parents. Yet, you are traumatising them by raising false allegations to score political points. Do you have a conscience? Do you know the pain you are causing this family?

7-I have a tough skin. I have faced and defeated stronger opponents than you and your frustrated beggar with receipt. But, think of Leah’s family. Think of the trauma your lies are causing. God won’t hold you guiltless.

8-Finally, I vow to pay ₦50 million to anyone who can produce a shred of evidence that I profited from #FreeLeahSharibu. I‘ve sent my bank statements to @APOSTLESULEMAN to prove I have the money ready!

Please RETWEET for the world to see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB1Gk9X0fZA

#FrustratedSideKickOfBeggarWithReceipt
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1293984367442886658?s=19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal / Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) / Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.