Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

You Are A Frustrated Sidekick Reno Omokri Slams Aisha Yesufu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A Frustrated Sidekick Reno Omokri Slams Aisha Yesufu (266 Views)

Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient / Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' / Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

You Are A Frustrated Sidekick Reno Omokri Slams Aisha Yesufu by KikBuhari2Daura: 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
Reno Omokri has responded to a recent twitter rant by former bring back our girls campaigner , Aisha Yesufu. In a series of tweet the former presidential aide debunked all the claims by Aisha and provided evidence to back up his claims. His complete tweets are reproduced below:

1-A frustrated sidekick to another frustrated ‘beggar with receipt’ has lied that I profited from my #FreeLeahSharibu campaign. If anybody anywhere on Earth has given me a dime on behalf of Leah Sharibu, speak now or forever remain silent.

2-I wrote a book, Leah Sharibu: the Girl Boko Haram left behind. Although there is NOTHING wrong if I kept my profit, I did not. I donated EVERY PENNY I made from the book to Leah’s mother, via the Christian Association of Nigeria

3-I made #FreeLeahSharibu T-Shirts with my money. I asked those who bought them to pay DIRECTLY to Leah’s father. If anybody anywhere in the world bought a T-Shirt and paid to me, speak NOW or forever remain silent!

4-You and your fellow beggar with receipt have been used and dumped by General @MBuhari. Face him. Leave me alone. If you can’t help #FreeLeahSharibu, then don’t hurt it with lies. I am not like you guys that go begging @Elrufai at night!

5-Here is an audio of Leah Sharibu’s father thanking me and acknowledging that these allegations by these frustrated agents of General @MBuhari are false. I urge this frustrated side kick to know that I am not like her ‘beggar with receipt’

6-You and your fellow beggar with receipt are not assisting Leah’s parents. Yet, you are traumatising them by raising false allegations to score political points. Do you have a conscience? Do you know the pain you are causing this family?

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1293995148125310977?s=19

7-I have a tough skin. I have faced and defeated stronger opponents than you and your frustrated beggar with receipt. But, think of Leah’s family. Think of the trauma your lies are causing. God won’t hold you guiltless.

8-Finally, I vow to pay ₦50 million to anyone who can produce a shred of evidence that I profited from #FreeLeahSharibu. I‘ve sent my bank statements to @APOSTLESULEMAN to prove I have the money ready!

Re: You Are A Frustrated Sidekick Reno Omokri Slams Aisha Yesufu by XINOIX: 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: You Are A Frustrated Sidekick Reno Omokri Slams Aisha Yesufu by Coder2Client(m): 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
Wow! This man is really making me think that he's smart, keeping record for posterity sake.
Re: You Are A Frustrated Sidekick Reno Omokri Slams Aisha Yesufu by Mynd44: 4:57am On Aug 14, 2020

(1)

Drama As PDP Aspirant Takes His Nomination Form To A Shrine In Akwa Ibom State / Buhari Told To Investigate Gov El-rufai / Keyamo To PDP Lawmakers: Job Slots Not Your Right, It’s A Privilege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.