Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu; Says, She's A Frustrated Beggar With Receipt - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu; Says, She's A Frustrated Beggar With Receipt (186 Views)

Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) / Reno Replies To Aisha Yesufu; Says, She’s A Frustrated ‘beggar With Receipt’ / Nigerian Beggar With His Intestine Outside His Stomach Tells His Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu; Says, She's A Frustrated Beggar With Receipt by ladididanlami(f): 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
The sole campaigner for the Free Leah Sharibu's movement, RENO OMOKRI has given an epic reply to AISHA YESUFU who accused him of using the Free Leah Sharibu's campaign for personal gains.

Reno Omokri replied via his official Twitter handle: @renoomokri

RENO replied thus: "A frustrated sidekick to another frustrated ‘beggar with receipt’ has lied that I profited from my #FreeLeahSharibu campaign. If anybody anywhere on Earth has given me a dime on behalf of Leah Sharibu, speak now or forever remain silent".

#FrustratedSideKickOfBeggarWithReceipt

Click on the link below to read through the thread:
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1293984367442886658?s=20

(1) (Reply)

Re: Get Valid ID Fast / I Loosed My wife Without A Job / 40 Seconds Video That Will Change Your Life Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.