Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:15 PM

Share Your Phone Battery Experience - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Share Your Phone Battery Experience (14991 Views)

12 Tips To Boost Your Smartphone's Battery Experience! / Top 10 Reasons Your Phone Battery Dies So Quickly / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Phone Battery Experience by Peppermintflav: 6:31am On Dec 15, 2020
Emeka71:
My phone battery doesn't last more than 3 hours if I start browsing after a full charge and is a new TECNO spark 4.
Then something is wrong somewhere. Maybe you have overcharged Ur battery.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Phone Battery Experience by Emeka71(m): 5:52am On Dec 16, 2020
Peppermintflav:

Then something is wrong somewhere. Maybe you have overcharged Ur battery.
That is what I am even trying to reason.
Re: Share Your Phone Battery Experience by Kunja2: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ademoore07:
Hmmm. By the time they are done with me, i would be given not up to 5k. The will devalue it like witches.
lol. Well, you are only assuming now though. You never can tell.
Re: Share Your Phone Battery Experience by Ademoore07(m): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
Kunja2:
lol. Well, you are only assuming now though. You never can tell.
Hmmmmg. I visited one of the swapping shops yesterday. They assess my phone with one kinda software on their phone after verifying the serial number and pix. The software reveals my phone to worth 6,500 naira. I was so dejected. Imagine a phone i bought for 52k.
Re: Share Your Phone Battery Experience by Kunja2: 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ademoore07:
Hmmmmg. I visited one of the swapping shops yesterday. They assess my phone with one kinda software on their phone after verifying the serial number and pix. The software reveals my phone to worth 6,500 naira. I was so dejected. Imagine a phone i bought for 52k.
eya... You can sell it here or on Jiji then

1 Like

Re: Share Your Phone Battery Experience by theFilmtric: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2020

Re: Share Your Phone Battery Experience by jmarty58: 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
If I talk about the Battery Experience of my Mobile Phone " Samsung A80". I am lucky to have this Mobile Set, With 100% of Mobile Charging, I can use my Mobile for up to 36 Hours on High-Speed Internet. One of My Friend Referred me to buy this Phone From EyeMobiles, which is a famous Online Mobile Shop. You can check out the links below to See the Real Price of it. In the end, I just say this phone is good to use and especially when you are too Serious about mobile Battery Timing.
Link: https://eyemobiles.com/product-tag/samsung-galaxy-a80-new/
Re: Share Your Phone Battery Experience by theFilmtric: 11:08am On Dec 18, 2020
jmarty58:
If I talk about the Battery Experience of my Mobile Phone " Samsung A80". I am lucky to have this Mobile Set, With 100% of Mobile Charging, I can use my Mobile for up to 36 Hours on High-Speed Internet. One of My Friend Referred me to buy this Phone From EyeMobiles, which is a famous Online Mobile Shop. You can check out the links below to See the Real Price of it. In the end, I just say this phone is good to use and especially when you are too Serious about mobile Battery Timing.
Link: https://eyemobiles.com/product-tag/samsung-galaxy-a80-new/
Advert cheesy

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Share Your Phone Battery Experience by Peppermintflav: 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
theFilmtric:

Advert cheesy

theFilmtricsay
Samsung just recently started trying with their batteries. Still I don't think a heavy user will use Samsung and not backup with power bank. cheesy
Re: Share Your Phone Battery Experience by theFilmtric: 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
Peppermintflav:

Samsung just recently started trying with their batteries. Still I don't think a heavy user will use Samsung and not backup with power bank. cheesy
the guy dey advertise cheesy

theFilmtricsay
Re: Share Your Phone Battery Experience by Peppermintflav: 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
theFilmtric:

the guy dey advertise cheesy

theFilmtricsay
We know that style na grin
Re: Share Your Phone Battery Experience by theFilmtric: 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Peppermintflav:

We know that style na grin
no be now

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Share Your Phone Battery Experience by Corroro: 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
internationalman:
People criticize transsion devices and yet their dear iPhone and Samsung can't come up with high battery capacity..

Most of them using those two aforementioned phones have transsion devices as backup..

Hypocritical Nigerians.
don't mind them, funny enough most transsion devices I've seen and used have very good batteries, especially those in the L, Pouvoir and Pova series

1 Like

Re: Share Your Phone Battery Experience by Corroro: 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kunja2:
I use Tecno Camon 12, the battery is good but I'm eyeing that Tecno Pova
yes you should, 6000 mAh is no small thing

1 Like

Re: Share Your Phone Battery Experience by andelawhite: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
Yes it actually does.
Kunja2:
it has the tendency of lasting like throughout the whole day

1 Like

Re: Share Your Phone Battery Experience by Peppermintflav: 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
Happy new year guys.
Re: Share Your Phone Battery Experience by nani667: 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
Idle °°

1 Like

Re: Share Your Phone Battery Experience by Peppermintflav: 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
nani667:
Idle °°
Phone model?
Re: Share Your Phone Battery Experience by Uzland: 9:47am On Jan 04, 2021
nani667:
Idle °°
Please show us stats for active usage (screen-on time). And don't forget to mention your phone brand.smiley
Re: Share Your Phone Battery Experience by OmniCron: 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
Vanmatrix:
iPhone X
Bro how is your screen off time so good, even your screen on makes me kinda jealous.
Any suggestions for improving mine, I'm contemplating upgrading from 7 to X.
Re: Share Your Phone Battery Experience by PaulucheBusines: 5:35am On Mar 07, 2021
My Tecno Camon 16 premiere b3 is one of the good things I like about my phone
Re: Share Your Phone Battery Experience by Bestchild: 6:55am On Mar 07, 2021
PaulucheBusines:
My Tecno Camon 16 premiere b3 is one of the good things I like about my phone
no be camon16 I dey use sha but 15. I can still say same thing about my battery
Re: Share Your Phone Battery Experience by BionicAllianc3(m): 7:11am On Mar 07, 2021
Redmi 9t

Re: Share Your Phone Battery Experience by iseoluwanimi: 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
but all these companies trans or no trans... they are doing business to make profit will they dash Nigerians their company, recent POVA phone with all that spec is not up to 90k still.... they will not in anyway because we are nigerians then start running at a loss... most phone brands available in nigeria still give us devices as low as 40k to 300k may be more... the issue should be which category of android can I afford... tecno will still manage to break it down to normal pro and premier... lol this country and charity thinking grin grin grin grin
SweetBuns:

See this one mentioning Transsion
How many times have Transsion released a 11000mah battery at 60k?
What about the superior HD screen?
I guess you don't even know much about the specs he wrote up there. All you took away was fast charging and ram and battery.
What about the CPU?
What about the 20+ watt fast charging which is superior to the yeye 18W fast charging that tecno advertises... and loses functionality after a few months?
If someone asks you to back up this opinion of yours with points now, you'll likely take it personal and retort with insults.
This phone is better than all the Transsion phones at 60k.
Re: Share Your Phone Battery Experience by dankwoska: 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
He chock you... grin grin grin grin grin guess the device and win airtime... Just imagine though am in nigeria where we only have 2 hours lights perday if there's no rain... lol... I haven't shot down my phone since I bought it... No light now still in that percentage... Just guess right and win small airtime grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Phone Battery Experience by iseoluwanimi: 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
haaa... 602 hours... i saw hios so thats a tecno phone.... CE7j should be camon 16 but i dont know if its a pro or prem... wow thats so cool and strong or is it a POVA phone?
dankwoska:
He chock you... grin grin grin grin grin guess the device and win airtime... Just imagine though am in nigeria where we only have 2 hours lights perday if there's no rain... lol... I haven't shot down my phone since I bought it... No light now still in that percentage... Just guess right and win small airtime grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Phone Battery Experience by FM19addict(m): 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
dankwoska:
ogbeni better turn off ur phone, it's almost a month. It's not good to use ur phone like this
Re: Share Your Phone Battery Experience by Corroro: 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
my camon 12 air with its 4000 mah battery can last me a full day with usage once i charge it full, i can only imagine how it will be with devices like the Pova that come with a 6000 mah battery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Useful Things To Do When You’ve Broken Your Phone / Stop Airtel Night Plan / Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.