Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago - Science/Technology (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago (73837 Views)

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by EmeraldKing7(m): 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
your ignorant. Nasa's yearly budget is about 90billion $., In their own words "we can't go to the moon because we destroyed that technology a long time ago and its a painful process to build it back". It is political because ot is a hoax they can't afford to feed to 21st century populace. Yet you were yapping about colonizing mars your definitely very ignorant.
U and I may disagree to agree but it was nice arguing with you....

Cheers mate smiley
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by tollyboy5(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
donprincebigt:

At first I wanted to proof u wrong with evidence that could convince u but I just checked ur profile and I av seen ur kind of person. You are into Romance, Religion sections most, so ur cognitive will be very hard to change. I don't blame u also cus u just allowed what you read has taken control of ur mind.
You just an Atheist believing u are learned.
that's ignorance my dear
This has nothing to do with ignorance, that guy has a point. Science is not all perfect but I'm always surprise people are surprise about carbon dating and radioactive decay! shocked these things are in our secondary sch books.
Go and read about these stuff they're not lies nuclear fission and fussion , those are the main method of generating electricity these days abroad. We don't even believe the carbon dating how can we do research to generate light from uranium decay?
This one is pure ignorance, I'm a scientist and I don't believe just anyhow thing including religion but this one is pure ignorance on Nigerians .
Archeologist excavating tombs in Egypt deal with ages frequently.
Many Nigeria even in the science field are not facinatied about reality , they just want to graduate and get job.

1 Like

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by tollyboy5(m): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
Zenithpeak:
82 million years undecided

The same way some cranked head told us that man evolved from monkeys, Chimps and king kong gorillas before our fore fathers was born but since then, we have been waiting and watching closely for another gorilla � to methamorphose into another human being.

This evolution science is nothing but fraud!
No one is disputing Charles Darwin theory of evolution as not incorrect, but its just a theory do you have a better one?
Bring up a more logical theory and Darwin theory would be taught as history
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by tollyboy5(m): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
payloader:
scientists have tried to muzzle the Bible through propagation of the evolution theory. Which they are unable to prove. They still haven't found the missing links in all their ridiculous theories, vehemently defending Darwin's theory. All they have is faith in Darwin, effectively forming a religious movement, which they've been avoiding. What they can present are mere conjectures, not scientific facts, on evolution.
Payloader shey u b hacker ni? @moniker
At of all the wonders and invention of science you picked Charles Darwin theory to discredit science . thats far from logical, when we complained that African parent should not use rod to train African children hence they'll destroy their logical thinking faculty , they refuse to listening , that's why this nation would ever be backward. If you use tech and discredit science because of Darwin theory then your just an hypocrite
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Zenithpeak(m): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
tollyboy5:

No one is disputing Charles Darwin theory of evolution as not incorrect, but its just a theory do you have a better one?
Bring up a more logical theory and Darwin theory would be taught as history

Firstly, Charles Darwin's theory of evolution is not fit to be thought as history in our schools because it never happened. Its a mere fiction.

Bringing up another another theory to replace Charles Darwin's theory will downgrade me to the level of his stupidity and I don't want to be remembered for something as fictitious as Darwin's theory after I might have left this world.

Lastly, if you want to know about the creation, go and ask HIM who created the heavens and the earth.

Any other question please?
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
Buliwyf:
I even just checked the profile of the gorilla. He also believes the earth is flat. What a fool. I should have known I was wasting my time with the king of brain dead morons.
why insult me by calling me gorilla I thought your ancestors evolved from them? So you now use your ancestors as a reference to insult? Empty headed coward.

I do not just believe the earth is flat and motionless but I know so and can prove it without the shred of any doubt and I challenge you to try and disprove it if you have the so called education you claim to have and prove to me your parents did not waste their money in your education. Am not like you who say things they cannot prove I back my words up with cold hard facts unlike you deluded coward claiming educated without substance.
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Buliwyf: 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
why insult me by calling me gorilla I thought your ancestors evolved from them? So you now use your ancestors as a reference to insult? Empty headed coward.

I do not just believe the earth is flat and motionless but I know so and can prove it without the shred of any doubt and I challenge you to try and disprove it if you have the so called education you claim to have and prove to me your parents did not waste their money in your education. Am not like you who say things they cannot prove I back my words up with cold hard facts unlike you deluded coward claiming educated without substance.

The dog is still barking. When I have dry bones to feed you I will let you know.
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by tollyboy5(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
Zenithpeak:

Firstly, Charles Darwin's theory of evolution is not fit to be thought as history in our schools because it never happened. Its a mere fiction.

Bringing up another another theory to replace Charles Darwin's theory will downgrade me to the level of his stupidity and I don't want to be remembered for something as fictitious as Darwin's theory after I might have left this world.

Lastly, if you want to know about the creation, go and ask HIM who created the heavens and the earth.

Any other question please?
You came and called someone stupid, issokay and the whole brilliant scientist that thought the theory are also stupid?
Then do you mean stupid people are reason why you use internet to call them stupid today?
Now history doesnt mean perfection, history is record! In science classes they always take us back to failed research by previous scientist and that doesn't mean those scientist were stupid or we shouldn't be thought since they were replaced.
I guess you don't understand what history is in the first place. Now you don't have any contribution and I don't think your smarter than those prof and scientist who talked about evolution.
Evolution is true but Charles Darwin theory is not perfect.
You brought in religion. Scientist are of various kind of peolple and religious believe , so they don't bring religious opinion to general research.
But have you ever thought of how airy Esau could be that Jacob has to use animal skin to deceive his father.
Have you not read when the men of war of kingdavid were shaved half beard and could not enter into the kingdom till their beards was fully grown.
You should think observe while studying Quran bible or whatever , their signs that humans now and then were so much different hence evolution.
If I'm not mistaken negro skull are the only skull I could say were perfect human from ages.
I you don't have logical contribution just keep quiet , Nigeria is already build on a illogical foundation I'm not surprised
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Zenithpeak(m): 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
tollyboy5:

You came and called someone stupid, issokay and the whole brilliant scientist that thought the theory are also stupid?
Then do you mean stupid people are reason why you use internet to call them stupid today?
Now history doesnt mean perfection, history is record! In science classes they always take us back to failed research by previous scientist and that doesn't mean those scientist were stupid or we shouldn't be thought since they were replaced.
I guess you don't understand what history is in the first place. Now you don't have any contribution and I don't think your smarter than those prof and scientist who talked about evolution.
Evolution is true but Charles Darwin theory is not perfect.
You brought in religion. Scientist are of various kind of peolple and religious believe , so they don't bring religious opinion to general research.
But have you ever thought of how airy Esau could be that Jacob has to use animal skin to deceive his father.
Have you not read when the men of war of kingdavid were shaved half beard and could not enter into the kingdom till their beards was fully grown.
You should think observe while studying Quran bible or whatever , their signs that humans now and then were so much different hence evolution.
If I'm not mistaken negro skull are the only skull I could say were perfect human from ages.
I you don't have logical contribution just keep quiet , Nigeria is already build on a illogical foundation I'm not surprised

I was actually reading and trying to make sense out of your post until I saw the unnecessary insult (@bolded) but it doesn't matter anything and won't make me retaliate but I think sharing knowledge with a cyber bully is downgrading for my kind person.

Peace.
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by tollyboy5(m): 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
Zenithpeak:

I was actually reading and trying to make sense out of your post until I saw the unnecessary insult (@bolded) but it doesn't matter anything and won't make me retaliate but I think sharing knowledge with a cyber bully is downgrading for my kind person.

Peace.
You still don't understand what is insult when you used the word 'stupid' you're quick to play victim card now.
I use the word 'logical' so someone will not come with Quran scripture of why science is wrong.
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
Buliwyf:

The dog is still barking. When I have dry bones to feed you I will let you know.
I know you don't have the balls to take up the challenge,.. Mumu I thought you are scientifically inclined and well educated. Ignorant cowardly unbelieving next time don't come online saying trash you cannot prove.
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Zenithpeak(m): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
tollyboy5:

You still don't understand what is insult when you used the word 'stupid' you're quick to play victim card now.
I use the word 'logical' so someone will not come with Quran scripture of why science is wrong.

No need again sir....

Let me hold on to my scripture while you hold on to your sciences. With that no need for further discussion.
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Buliwyf: 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
I know you don't have the balls to take up the challenge,.. Mumu I thought you are scientifically inclined and well educated. Ignorant cowardly unbelieving next time don't come online saying trash you cannot prove.

Bingo, keep barking cheesy
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by ignoreme: 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
yrex01:
shut up. Stop licking all poo these people feed u.

Yes. Just lick the ones giving you in Sunday schools.
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by loudsmoker419: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2020
*hits loud* Just unplug yourself from the matrix bro/sis
dazzlingd:
All these illiterates that have access to internet above commenting who has been counting the years.

You all don't deserve a 21st century existence.
Stop watching nollywood and read up on science, watch videos to understand the universe u live in..
It may not be your faults u grew up in a very religious and backward part of the world, but u are doing yourself intellectual harm by not trying to free yourselves from ignorance.

Continue asking;
How do scientist know that the earth is not flat?
How do they know the sex of a child before it is born
How did they shoot satellites into the space, why are the satellites not falling?
How did they land on the moon?
How did they know the speed of light
How did they know the diameter of the earth
How did they make telephones?
How did they know there is oil beneath
How did they estmate the ages of rock

You guys should grow up, a 12 year old child in germany or china will be disappointed seeing your ignorant way of questioning things

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by loudsmoker419: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
But I bet you won't believe if a black man gave you this same "scientific findings", zombie
blingxx:

but they found dinosaur bones ,dna and tissues don't be ignorant ,the white have no reason to lie about evolution they invented all of things and got humanity where it is today why would they lie ?
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by payloader(m): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
tollyboy5:

Payloader shey u b hacker ni? @moniker
At of all the wonders and invention of science you picked Charles Darwin theory to discredit science . thats far from logical, when we complained that African parent should not use rod to train African children hence they'll destroy their logical thinking faculty , they refuse to listening , that's why this nation would ever be backward. If you use tech and discredit science because of Darwin theory then your just an hypocrite
Bros read my post again, before you start insulting me. I never discredited science. I only pointed out that charles Darwins theory of evolution is ridiculously unscientific, because they were based on conjectures, guesses and suggestions, not hard facts. They try to deny the existence of a divine creator, putting creation as mere myth, creating a whole new religion known as Darwinism which an atheist religion. Please, read well before quoting.

1 Like

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
Buliwyf:

Bingo, keep barking cheesy
so much for a scientifically inclined coward I just exposed your ass fool.
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by nextstep(m): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
sureteeboy:
Nice one Boss, but should that be "slower"? The faster you move through space, the slower you move through time. Your time would have been dilated that it nor takes longer time for a second to count when you compare your time with that of someone standing still.

Yes, quite correct, the faster you move in space, the slower through time. Got my axioms mixed up.

1 Like

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by payloader(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
Buliwyf:

See this dumb statement. Please show us the research you came up with. People will just be spouting moronic shit online. Show us the research on how Europeans push racist one world government idea by changing history. Lol. Mumu full Nairaland I swear.
You are the dumb one here. You have phone but all you use it for is whatsapp, facebook and instagram. Use your google and do a comprehensive research on my claims before coming on nairaland to show the world your mental regression.
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by timibare(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
chukemmang:

Jesus!!! Read my comment again. How did my comment translate to killing you? Na wa o
lol....
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Buliwyf: 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
so much for a scientifically inclined coward I just exposed your ass fool.

Like I said keep barking. You only exposed your stupidity. Anyone who believes the world is flat cannot expose anyone here. Sweet mugu. Bark harder. I like hearing you bark.
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by payloader(m): 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
Buliwyf:

At least they have missing links and have proved some. What has your useless bible proven other than fairy tales. COVID-19 is ravaging the world today what use is your Bible? All the medical, technological and economic advancement of the past couple of centuries which one was gotten from your Bible. Useless book relied on by buffoons.
And what has their rules on social distancing and wearing of facemasks yielded? More cases of Covid19, even among health workers that strictly adhere to all the safety rules. The ones shutting and locking people down were busy flying around, visiting their friends, families and political associates, organising massive political campaigns and rallies that have attracted a very large crowd. So, where are the social distancing rules? They've thrown them away. That means they are privy to medical information not available to the general public, or maybe, the covid goes on break when the politicians and their business associates are doing their thing. You are the one thats the buffoon for believing the rubbish about face masks and social distancing, when, clearly, they are not putting a stop to the spread of the disease.
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by nextstep(m): 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
BabaIbo:
Stop shifting goal post, your argument was that scientist don't believe in Christ i.e all of them believe in Evolution theory, which is wrong. EOD.

Here's an except from an article which echoes my understanding about what scientists accept:
https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2009/07/09/section-5-evolution-climate-change-and-other-issues/

Nearly all scientists (97%) say humans and other living things have evolved over time – 87% say evolution is due to natural processes, such as natural selection. The dominant position among scientists – that living things have evolved due to natural processes – is shared by only about third (32%) of the public.

How that acceptance gels with the individual scientist's religious belief (e.g. their belief in Christ) is not for me to say, and I've never claimed anybody does or does not believe in Christ.

However, if you study the record (fossils, existing animals, dna, etc), the patterns appear in-line with the theory of Evolution. On the other hand, the evidence doesn't fall in line with the creation stories in religious sources from Jerusalem, Cairo, Mexico, Ile Ife, etc. These human-centric creation myths all say humans were specially created (of course they all would; dolphin-centric narratives would probably hold that dolphins were specially created). The appearance of parallels (e.g. first a Big Bang of "let there be light", then waters, land, plants, animals, then humans), makes one realize that creation narratives are just earlier theories... humans best attempts to rationalize Creation. Depending on who's talking, their version is Religion, and all others are myths.

One thing I don't understand is: if the divinely-inspired Bible explains creation to an audience 6,000 years ago, why do people refuse to believe that God is now divinely-inspiring scientists to explain creation to an arguably more modern audience (one that is exposed to calculus, chemistry, physics, and so on). It's like, the way you'd explain things to a 6 year old is way simpler than how you'd explain it to a 26 year old, but the 26 year old is refusing to upgrade their understanding, because it expands beyond what they learned at 6.

Humans existed for millions of years before they could read or write. There is evidence of tools, bones, and other artifacts that are far older than any written records. Before religion (esp. Abrahamic religion) came around to explain how things came to be, life had been evolving for over 3 billion years (and not 6 days), which is a generally accepted scientific understanding.
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Pelecius: 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
dazzlingd:

Lemme challenge your mental ability.

First can u imagine the ends of the universe, I mean where everything ends, if to u, it ends in just our atmosphere, then what lies beyond that atmosphere, just a brick of walls?
Then if it ends in our solar system, wat lies beyond our solar system? Then beyond our galaxy?

If u have the brain capacity to imagine it, then u will realise the universe is endless meaning there are places billions and trillions of light years away from where u are.

If a place can exist billions to trillions to infinity light years away from you, then it took them gazzlions of light years to achieve that distance....that's the simple easy way to know that the age of earth being billions of years old cannot be a lie?

Ps: you can only understand what I have said up there if u have the brain capacity to think it...but i doubt u will, not your fault, many people have low IQ

I've been reading comments all along but I need to come in here. Info from stars or galaxies that are Light years does not mean that the earth is billions of years old. I didn't expect you to make such error. It is normally used to calculate distance from where such 'info' is coming from (i.e, the star, galaxy, etc)
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Pelecius: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Gbam! I doubt he'll be able to understand that tho grin

Hmm
What I see here most times on NL are wannabe atheists who hide under Science! Science! to throw shots to religious folks.

Do you even see the error in his post? It's not important as enemy of my enemy is my friend. I get that he wants to use the argument of info from distant galaxies as proof for an old argument, but he made error in the argument and you just happy he made a post.
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Pelecius: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
Eniola40:

You are very intelligent sir, bless you
This is really funny sha, I can only laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by FuckThaMod: 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
Pelecius:

Hmm
What I see here most times on NL are wannabe atheists who hide under Science! Science! to throw shots to religious folks.

Do you even see the error in his post? It's not important as enemy of my enemy is my friend. I get that he wants to use the argument of info from distant galaxies as proof for an old argument, but he made error in the argument and you just happy he made a post.
Koshi jare
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Buliwyf: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
payloader:
And what has their rules on social distancing and wearing of facemasks yielded? More cases of Covid19, even among health workers that strictly adhere to all the safety rules. The ones shutting and locking people down were busy flying around, visiting their friends, families and political associates, organising massive political campaigns and rallies that have attracted a very large crowd. So, where are the social distancing rules? They've thrown them away. That means they are privy to medical information not available to the general public, or maybe, the covid goes on break when the politicians and their business associates are doing their thing. You are the one thats the buffoon for believing the rubbish about face masks and social distancing, when, clearly, they are not putting a stop to the spread of the disease.

Mumu pikin. All your pastors that died of Coronavirus nko? Sense far from this one. I thought you were arguing that science doesn't work but your religion does. Now you are bringing up conspiracy and baseless theories. Guy go sleep. You have been foolish for more than 24 hours. That's a bad sign.
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Pelecius: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
simplesearch:
Anytime science undertake a travel back in time they almost always end up making a fool of themselves. Past events for which one is not an eye witness can only be learnt by written or recorded evidence(s) procured by eye witnesses to such times and event, this is further handed down and preserved through history by same medium, no scientific equipment can undertake a procedure by itself i.e sensing and divulging abstract information by itself . The second factor to obtaining accurate info on past event can only be through God himself who created all things from the beginning, this was the means by which Moses was able to learn and accurately pen down vital details on creation without making a single mistake, and till date none has been able to provide a convincing alternative to that narration. In a nutshell, No equipment can practically go back in time and none can navigate to the nearest future except in theory, this fact is evident to Albert Einstein himself.
It's just funny that wannabe atheists don't differentiate operational science and historical science.
You correctly pointed out that no scientific endeavor can tell us what has happened in the distant past. It can only attempt to interpret stuff like fossil through whatever 'lens' it works with (uniformitarian billions of years or using the Bible as guide, putting into consideration the catastrophic global floor). This is the reason, I feel historical science may never be accorded Same respect that operational science have - Nobel prize, Albert Einstein award for science etc.
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Pelecius: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
IMAliyu:

It's quite easy to understand mathematically how those dates are achieved and their range of error when you understand radioactive decay. This is done under the assumption that the rules that govern the universe never change. So a measured 1 second today and the rate of atomic decay is still the same as it would be a billion years ago.
Finally, I see someone that explains what is going on. Thumbs up Sir

Now, the problem here is rejection of anything which challenges this assumptions and this is not scientific. The uniformitarian dogma has gradually turned into a religion that must be protected at all cost because "...we can not allow a diving foot" as Prof Richard Lewontin said.

Of course, there are many discoveries that point to earth being 'young' with the doctrine of uniformism but again, those have to be discarded. Now, this again is not science. It'll definitely take serious 'miracle' before a long held scientific 'fact' is over turned by another

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals / China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) / Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.