₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,051,937 members, 4,412,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 August 2018 at 10:59 PM

$$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### (985938 Views)

All Htc Problems Post Here For Solution / All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution / Call Me Now Also For Solutions On Any Thing One You Need. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by wesley80(m): 7:33am On May 12, 2011
^^^ Ok bro, I'll add u up but I no go lie I almost fell dizzy reading thru your recommendation, for a sec it all looked extremely complex. Looks ok now.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by xtery: 11:07am On May 12, 2011
Hi, Pls I have an unlocked Verizon BB Storm 1 which I got from a friend from the USA. I can make and receive calls with it as well as sms. I took it to an Etisalat office to activate the data services on it and they told me that the phone is not compatible with Nigerian networks and at such cannot be used. pls how true is this? Can I use it on any network with data services?
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by lynxnoon(m): 11:58am On May 12, 2011
xtery:

Hi, Pls I have an unlocked Verizon BB Storm 1 which I got from a friend from the USA. I can make and receive calls with it as well as sms. I took it to an Etisalat office to activate the data services on it and they told me that the phone is not compatible with Nigerian networks and at such cannot be used. pls how true is this? Can I use it on any network with data services?
as long as the phone recognises the network of ur Sim card and u can make/receive calls and send txts then u should be able to use it for any BIS here in naija . . . . if u want to activate a BIS plan i'd advice u to do it over the phone by sending the particular codes for each network or call customer care to activate the line for BIS for u.
Cheers wink
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by xtery: 2:43pm On May 12, 2011
lynxnoon:

as long as the phone recognises the network of your Sim card and u can make/receive calls and send txts then u should be able to use it for any BIS here in naija . . . . if u want to activate a BIS plan i'd advice u to do it over the phone by sending the particular codes for each network or call customer care to activate the line for BIS for u.
Cheers wink

thankx cheesy
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by tayoast(m): 12:18am On May 13, 2011
xtery:

lynxnoon:

as long as the phone recognises the network of your Sim card and u can make/receive calls and send txts then u should be able to use it for any BIS here in naija . . . . if u want to activate a BIS plan i'd advice u to do it over the phone by sending the particular codes for each network or call customer care to activate the line for BIS for u.
Cheers wink

My guy, dont waste ur N3,000. If u know ur BB is Verizon branded, STAY AWAY from etisalat's BIS.

In my own case, i never knew their network is incompatible until i subscribed. All efforts to get my N3000 back proved abortive.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by wesley80(m): 1:26am On May 13, 2011
^^^ I wonder y anyone would subscribe without calling customer care. I got same phone and when i called, the officer didnt hesitate to tell me it was incompatible with their network so i moved on.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by tayoast(m): 11:37am On May 13, 2011
^^ I was in disbelief wen they told me. I never imagined some BBs could be incompatible.

I'm sure they'll find a solution soon
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by calcentron: 1:36pm On May 14, 2011
Tevci DroidPad - Simplified Mobile Internet Device. Nigeria's best 7" flat widescreen android tablet which provides a fantastic multimedia and internet experience. Unveiling soon. Visit http://www.tevci.com for more information.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by unclesamtech(m): 10:21pm On May 16, 2011
tayo_ast:

^^ I was in disbelief wen they told me. I never imagined some BBs could be incompatible.

I'm sure they'll find a solution soon

Some Foreign Providers BB behave like that
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by tayoast(m): 5:52pm On May 17, 2011
unclesamtech:

Some Foreign Providers BB behave like that

Do u trade phones?
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by unclesamtech(m): 10:06pm On May 17, 2011
tayo_ast:

Do u trade phones?

N

O

!!!
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Nixo: 1:39pm On May 18, 2011
@ UnclesamTech, i own a BB 8900, everything works OK except the mass storage mode while plugged into my laptop. Although the installed blackberry desktop manager recognizes the phone when plugged into the system,it cannot transfer media files between interfaces. It asks me to make sure the "mass storage mode " is turned on.

All efforts however to resolve this issue has proven abortive. Please what is your take on this.

Thanks
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by unclesamtech(m): 11:14pm On May 18, 2011
@ NIXO

YOU NEED TO TURN IT ON PLS
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Nixo: 9:32am On May 19, 2011
@ Unclesamtech,

I have already done that but still get the same result. What else could i do?
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by unclesamtech(m): 7:32am On May 20, 2011
Nixo:

@ Unclesamtech,

I have already done that but still get the same result. What else could i do?

you can give Me a call

Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by melotech(m): 11:50am On May 20, 2011
bb Bluetooth is not receiving data it will connect and add devices but when am sending thing via Bluetooth it stop half way
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by lctewand(f): 1:35am On May 21, 2011
@unclesamtech
i own a bb 9300 everything was working perfectly until someweeks ago my trackpad started hanging.
at first i thought it waz d network bt even when the networs good it still hangs.
last week the trackpad became almost useless. (works for 2 mins and hangs for 6 mins).
now i donno what to fix cos i donno if its d harware problem or something else
pls help embarassed
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Mcleo007(m): 2:04pm On May 21, 2011
Hello peeps, how do I get this "device processor is busy" error. When dis error coms up, playing videos nd music becomes a problem. And my alerts dnt wrk as well. I then have to restart it.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by eherbal(m): 8:43pm On May 21, 2011
uncle,i use the classic BB curve 1.the charging port is out of commision and so also is the earphone jack and the camera.is there a way we can see so that you can hlp me out.i hear the charging port is near irrepairable,that somethings needs to be traced.pls uncle,i love my old school phone and want it repired cos i can't afford a new one at the moment.thanks.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by ayosco2008(m): 9:17pm On May 21, 2011
bold 2 at 40000 and curve 1 at 20000 call dis no 08099716637 or drop your no here
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by elrony(m): 5:26pm On May 22, 2011
guyz plz help me o, my bb pearl flip bluetooth refused enabling again, i don tire, any help on dis pls
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by deenawe(m): 5:32pm On May 22, 2011
Please my bb curve 1 keeps running out of memory when I reset it, how do I stop this please?
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by missylizzy(f): 8:06am On May 24, 2011
Hi. You doing a. Good job here.pls М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ blackberry 9530 storm.i downloaded. OPeramiNi i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ phone and its not installing.Ђõω can i make it work.pls. Whenever i try τ̅☺ install it the bis browsing sign disappEars, Ђõω can i handle this,
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by TCD: 1:39pm On May 24, 2011
missylizzy:

Hi. You doing a. Good job here.pls М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ blackberry 9530 storm.i downloaded. OPeramiNi i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ phone and its not installing.Ђõω can i make it work.pls. Whenever i try τ̅☺ install it the bis browsing sign disappEars, Ђõω can i handle this,

What you calling the bis browsing sign, is it dat blackberry logo that appears beside ur 3G?

That usually disappears when something is trying to connect through your TCP/IP settings. That's why when using apps like 2go on 3G you won't be able to use BB browser. I don't know why that is, its just something I have observed. Your opera is trying to install through TCP/IP instead of BIS. If it does that, you'll be browsing thru ur credit and not ur BIS. happened to me a couple of times when I reinstalll opera after a device crash or OS upgrade.

Delete the opera , disable your TCP/IP settings. Restart the phone then redownload oprera and install. After installation you can then reset your TCP/IP settings back.
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by missylizzy(f): 2:00pm On May 24, 2011
Pls Ђõω do i disable М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ TC/IP settings
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by kidgenious(m): 4:25pm On May 24, 2011
missylizzy:

Pls Ђõω do i disable М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ TC/IP settings
Depending on the model but generally from Options go to Advanced options go to TCP
clear any data.Go to Browser,make sure the default browser and default MDS Browser Configuration are on Internet Browser not WAP , give it a try!
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by kidgenious(m): 4:42pm On May 24, 2011
lynxnoon:

Cheers wink
A quick call to Etisalat Customer care reveals that there BIS isn't compatible with Verizon and Spring Branded BB's.still don't understand why but for those with these makes of phones the advice is stay off Etisalat BIS.for the now it won't work!!
Re: $$$All Blackberry (BB) Problems post Here for Solutions### by Nobody: 12:26am On May 25, 2011
guys please i cant browse with my tour *verizone* from u.s.
It says sim card nt supported by network when i try to open d browser, It only has browser, no wap. And nuthin to even use to open mtn homepage, Guys plz help me,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (745) (Reply)

Download Free Music,games,lyrics,wallpapers,ringtones & Lots More With Wapdam. / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.