Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,207 members, 7,780,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:10 PM

Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them (35665 Views)

Makinde Distributes Over 100 Vehicles To Police, Army, Other Security Agencies / Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country / Many Police, Army Checkpoints In The South-East? Why Is This So? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
SaintBishop:

Shut da fvck up bltch angry angry

Didn't you read the screenshot?

The ritualist are from Anambra state, why can't you guys abide by the rules of your host communities.
Hi this is insane-The way some of guys reason is so myopic-I can’t believe in this day and age -Your hatred for your own citizens,that you’ve shared the same country together can be filled with so much bitterness-That’s why our leaders steal our money knowing we are so divided and irrational in our thinking-Igbo this! Fulani that!! Yoruba this !! South South that !!! Why not change that hate and be proudly Nigerian and build our country together.One love !!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them by Revolva(m): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
bignero:

Your a stupid bigoted maggot.. And its this hate that will eat you slowly and your bunch of maggots.. Igbos are most loved in ghana, in fact they know an igbo person from citing the person alone..

What ever trbe yoir from, your hate will consume the same way maggots consume dust bin and excreta.. Seeing that your full of shit..

And for you others making noise, that baboon in aso rock has closed borders and made life difficult for ecowas business men, you expect their citizens to look on?..

Togo and benin would soon start..

This is is no way in support of the stupidity of the Ghanaian authorities

Look you I experienced the hate of igbos in Ghana in 2004 when I went there ok see as you are spilling so much cursing on me that is not even against Igbo

Most of you here are dumb and dingbats of all sort
Calling me a bigot ...when I was there as at 2004 they hated Igbo because of a crime dat happened in d community which some Nigerians did and they told me they were igbos so how does that makes me a bigot am here to narrate how Ghana hate us in general not even igbos alone it's only that they ask me if I was IGbo too much I began getting annoyed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
Revolva:

Look you I experienced the hate of igbos in Ghana in 2004 when I went there ok see as you are spilling so much cursing on me that is not even against Igbo

Most of you here are dumb and dingbats of all sort
Calling me a bigot ...when I was there as at 2004 they hated Igbo because of a crime dat happened in d community which some Nigerians did and they told me they were igbos so how does that makes me a bigot am here to narrate how Ghana hate us in general not even igbos alone it's only that they ask me if I was IGbo too much I began getting annoyed
My brother,we are all Nigerians,division make all of us weaker as a nation-Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them by Anago55: 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Graysons:

Igbos should learn how to respect their host and if they misbehave they should be deal with, I believe you get my message.

No one want nuisances in their community. tongue
. So you are not from the south south as you earlier claimed?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them by Graysons: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kennyswag:
don't mind the idiots.. look at them crying because of my comment.
who wants a bunch of arrogant, proud, and loud mouthed people around them?
I pray Nigeria divides quickly for the accursed people to stay in their biafra..
Arrongant idiots angry angry

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them by Topsic70: 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
noleflendum:
those people are ibos
They are the ones who use to cause havoc to their host community
U can say dt again!
Mo3891:
Ipobians should go back home
Charity, they say, begins at home!
The child that refuses correction will have his brain reset outside.
The same poo they get away with in Nigeria they take outside!
The wise has understood!

**Togo attacked Nigerian traders
https://www.nairaland.com/5257040/igbo-nigerian-traders-attacked-togo

**Ghana attacked Nigerian traders
https://t.guardian.ng/news/ghanaians-attack-nigerian-traders-at-kumasi-market/
https://nairametrics.com/2019/11/12/again-ghanaian-traders-shut-nigerians-businesses/

**south Africa attacked Nigerian traders
https://www.nairaland.com/3637189/xenophobia-africans-attack-nigerian-businesses

Why does everybody hate 'us'?

[s]
emperorblog21:
ghanians have always known to be jealous of Nigeria since years back
[/s]
"Ghana is jealous of us"
"Togo are jealous of us"
"S/A are jealous of us"
Even "Us is jealous of us"

Irresponsible lots!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
Graysons:

grin grin
Your so stupid bro ! What have Igbo’s done to you-They’ve helped in developing Nigeria,they fought for your independence-You fought them and raped them for 3 years -All there property’s we’re called abandon properties-Your finance minister gave them a token no matter the amount they have in there banks-Still they are striving-The Igbo’s are not your problem in Nigeria -You just envious.Your hate will die with you -GTFOH
Re: Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them by Graysons: 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
Emyogalanya:
your extremely hug-lee, cow-look-alike bayelsa girls? raped by who ? That keep giving birth to multiple men ? All those follow born wetin we go use una do ? Instead of me to do bayelsa girls i'll rather scrub my thing on coal tar. worst is the epie women that hundreds of them will gather and not one will even attempt to look good

You want me to bring screen shot of you otokoto savage behavior?

Igbo women are notorious Whores 99% of them are in baby factories popping out children for every tom dick and Moses.
I'm sure you are a product of baby factories grin cheesy

The Ghanaians should deal with you Monkeys very well till you learn how to respect people laws and abide by them. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
Graysons:

Igbo women are notorious Whores 99% of them are in baby factories popping out children for ever tom dick and Moses.

The Ghanaians should deal with you Monkeys very well till you learn how to respect people laws and abide by them. grin
Bayelsa girl don’t they get mouth oooo!!! Which water you come out from -That smelly polluted region that the Fulanis have stollen every resources your got -You living conditions is an eye sore -Tell me have any good thing come out Bayelsa none -When Nigerians are talking please shut up -Yeye Dey smell !!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them by einsteine(m): 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
Nigerians are always happy to support economic nationalism. That is the same thing being meted out to the Nigerians in Ghana.

Support free trade.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them by Graysons: 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
9jah:

Bayelsa girl don’t they get mouth oooo!!! Which water you come out from -That smelly polluted region that the Fulanis have stollen every resources your got -You living conditions is an eye sore -Tell me have any good thing come out Bayelsa none -When Nigerians are talking please shut up -Yeye Dey smell !!!

Who told you I'm from Bayelsa? And who told you I'm a lady? The name Graysons sound like women name to you? grin grin
BTW Fulani are not the ones doing anything, it is igbos who are killing everyone with their fake products and lawlessness. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them by newoffer: 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
Aphrygian:

Ode ni e, there are many yorubas in Ghana, infact there is no ogbomosho family without a family member domiciled in Ghana, you better seek knowledge.
. Yea. In Nungua in Accra u have more Yoruba around there. You will see Idirabata
Re: Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them by Graysons: 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
9jah:

Your so stupid bro ! What have Igbo’s done to you-They’ve helped in developing Nigeria,they fought for your independence-You fought them and raped them for 3 years -All there property’s we’re called abandon properties-Your finance minister gave them a token no matter the amount they have in there banks-Still they are striving-The Igbo’s are not your problem in Nigeria -You just envious.Your hate will die with you -GTFOH
Igbo people are criminal minded,no one wants such arrogant people around them.

Sorry !my words may be harsh but it is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
Topsic70:

U can say dt again!

Charity, they say, begins at home!
The child that refuses correction will have his brain reset outside.
The same poo they get away with in Nigeria they take outside!
The wise has understood!

**Togo attacked Nigerian traders
https://www.nairaland.com/5257040/igbo-nigerian-traders-attacked-togo

**Ghana attacked Nigerian traders
https://t.guardian.ng/news/ghanaians-attack-nigerian-traders-at-kumasi-market/
https://nairametrics.com/2019/11/12/again-ghanaian-traders-shut-nigerians-businesses/

**south Africa attacked Nigerian traders
https://www.nairaland.com/3637189/xenophobia-africans-attack-nigerian-businesses

Why does everybody hate 'us'?

[s][/s]
"Ghana is jealous of us"
"Togo are jealous of us"
"S/A are jealous of us"
Even "Us is jealous of us"

Irresponsible lots!

lol
Re: Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
legitnow:
Too many Nigerians have died in Ghana because of all this nonsense, because they had invested in shops, goods and even Ghana government had collected huge sums of money from them, only to come back and lock their goods in their shop, leaving them with no money to afford health care, education, accommodation and food.

Ghana is an organized country where decency and decorum are well encouraged. Nigerians have problems in South Africa, Ghana and creating nuisance in Togo. They only agreed they are Nigerians when they have problems.

Judging by what is happening in Lagos, if Lagos were to be an Independent State, about 60% of the people in Lagos would have been sent out. In South Africa, they have become a major problem.

They should learn to live as foreigners in foreign lands.

They invaded Lagos like locusts. Lagos have no choice other than to enact Laws to bring sanity into the City.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them by soojar(m): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
Aphrygian:

Ode ni e, there are many yorubas in Ghana, infact there is no ogbomosho family without a family member domiciled in Ghana, you better seek knowledge.

Actually there is no, I mean no part of the world you will not see an Ogbomosho family well settled. Also, there is no Ogbomosho family that doesn't have at least one family member outside Nigeria. That particular part of Yoruba people are well travelled.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them by Rubicon67(m): 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
Africans and our hatred for one another.
Re: Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them by AK481(m): 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
When u close your boarder, what do u expect?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them by Swanzi(m): 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
Walexdubia:

Lol we Africans are our own racist, but our hypocrisy just makes us blind to the truth...

Same shit happened in South Africa few years ago...
Even those shouting black lifes matter is just a scam..
Note: not every black man is ur brother and not every white man is ur enemy..

So why did u block ur border to other westafricans...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them by Swanzi(m): 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
Walexdubia:

Lol we Africans are our own racist, but our hypocrisy just makes us blind to the truth...

Same shit happened in South Africa few years ago...
Even those shouting black lifes matter is just a scam..
Note: not every black man is ur brother and not every white man is ur enemy..
Pls why did u close ur border

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them by russellino: 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
Why all the bad belle. Na our fault say fulani no gree give Tinubu presidency or what grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them by Emyogalanya: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
Graysons:

Igbo women are notorious Whores 99% of them are in baby factories popping out children for every tom dick and Moses.
did you just skip your rape issue and jump into another issues.? Come to down yenagoa and see that big srhine with that mummywater holding a python. You come here to abuse others while you are very evil. A town that one person from down yenagoa cannot come to habour road or obele or gwegwe. Killing and shooting all your youth. Very bad state that have the most of lazy youth. If otokoto is easy go and do your own dirty thing

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them by Rossikk(m): 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
Dedetwo:
United Africa my foot!!!! The worst human beings created on earth are anything African.

And that, we presume, includes yourself and your mother?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them by Rossikk(m): 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
Litmus:
Leave Ghana or put up with thire rubish. One Africa na by force?

Sometimes though I recon Ghana does this to show off to the world how they handle the Nigerians. Notice how they selected the tallest police men they could find. Latter, they will boast that part of their humiliating of Nigeria is part of the clever marketing of Ghana.

Were I in power in Nigeria and was capable, I would strip all Nigerians in Ghana of Nigerian citizenship. I will do this because I understand absolutely and fundamentally what is going on, majority of Nigerians do not because Nigerians are not looking closely enough. I understand the Ghana mindset because it is a simple and child-like one not difficult to workout.

If I was the Nigerian leader, I would consider recruiting/sponsoring rebel elements in the north of Ghana or Burkina Faso to really hassle this arrogant Ghanaian government, and start major unrest in that country. They've become too arrogant, and have taken the regional security Nigeria provides them for granted, since they have no military worthy of the name (Their military is ranked 28th in Africa, even lower than Burkina Faso and Chad) and are extremely vulnerable to military/terrorist incursions, and consequent destabilization.
Re: Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them by Rossikk(m): 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
Rubicon67:

Africans and our hatred for one another.

Nigerians don't hate other Africans. We welcome them. Also, Nigerians are generally well treated across Africa, and are not ''hated'', despite what the news often suggests.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
Graysons:

I am from the south south and you igbos are worst than devil.where is the lie? You igbos are using baysela children for money rituals and I can prove that to you with facts.

https://www.blueprint.ng/suspected-ritualist-invades-bayelsa-targets-children-manhood/

Quite a watery and pathetic attempt at trying to justify your hatred and venom directed at Ndigbo!

Ever heard of the danger of a single story? In your bid to try and paint Ndigbo black, you go and dig out a news report (one bearing all the hallmarks of shoddy journalism and attempts at smearing an entire ethnicity) and based on this, feel you have justified your daft anti-Igbo posts! If this is your 'evidence' and 'justification' for all the utter cra'p you've been posting about Ndigbo, then you have absolutely no case mate! Even if, for the sake of argument, we take your word for it that you're from the Niger-Delta, your really think Ndigbo have committed worse crimes and criminality in the region than persons from the other two major ethnicities?

You say Igbos are using Bayelsa children for money rituals? Can't say i'm surprised at your outlandish and bizarre accusations! They make you come across as the unhinged and bitter Igbo-hating impostor you actually are! Are you reaching this generalisation based on that report you posted the link, or are there other instances when Igbos committed similar crimes in Bayelsa?
Re: Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
Graysons:
Igbo people are criminal minded,no one wants such arrogant people around them.

Sorry !my words may be harsh but it is the truth.

Nothing to be sorry about mate.......your plight is well understood! Your outbursts are signs of frustration and a borderline personality disorder! Needless to say you need help to manage this condition! smiley

Peeps should go over this mofos anti-Igbo rants on this thread and judge for yourself if he's really a Bayelsan given his level of bile! If it walks, quacks and tastes like a duck......in all likelihood, it's a duck!

'We south-south' indeed! wink
Re: Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
Sleekfingers:

did i say i am from ghana? Mr man i am a nigerian......so construction of mere roads na developing.....id shake my head
Road is an infrastructure which is an access to economic development, you are dumb to know this. They are so many heavy industries on the road (high ways) which without it humans cannot get access to it, why has the Nigerian government continuously spent millions of naira in the construction of Lagos - ibadan highway that leads to many heavy industries over the years if it is not development? What I am saying is rivers state can match up with the level of road infrastructure in their capital (Accra) which give access to road networks in some sort of development.
Re: Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
Sleekfingers:

thats how u lazy youth attacked shoprite and mtn....instead of you to watch the video....let me tell u most nigerians to obey the law...they think other countries are lawless as nigeria....
That's not a case here, from the video you can see documents as evidence of adhering to the law. Your mentally lazy to know that many Nigerians businesses was looted, burnt, killed as a result of xenophobic attacks from South Africans as a result Nigerians were compelled to react.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them by Graysons: 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Nothing to be sorry about mate.......your plight is well understood! Your outbursts are signs of frustration and a borderline personality disorder! Needless to say you need help to manage this condition! smiley

Peeps should go over this mofos anti-Igbo rants on this thread and judge for yourself if he's really a Bayelsan given his level of bile! If it walks, quacks and tastes like a duck......in all likelihood, it's a duck!

'We south-south' indeed! wink

I'm tired of you useless bastard disturbing our communities, I wonder why you freaks of nature keep running from your Godforsken biafra land disturbing our peace here. Don't worry, you will know if I'm from the south south when we start dealing with you abomination like you truly deserve, worthless pieces of shlt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State / Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season / Atiku Abubakar Receives Second Dose Of COVID19 Vaccine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.