Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

I Cut My Dick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cut My Dick (477 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / "People Said I Overreacts Cause I Cut Ties With Man Who Sexualize My Daughter" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cut My Dick by TXNii: 9:50am On Aug 14, 2020
I was cleaning my private part when I mistakenly cut my dick and also i mistakenly burn my dick with hot iron, will this dry off pls cus I've heard it b4 that any injury on the dick won't dry.

I need doc in the house please cus I'm afraid
Re: I Cut My Dick by Hollykid: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2020
I feel your pains have heard something similar before but it should dry off except you have diabetes but I'm no doc
Re: I Cut My Dick by Hollykid: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2020
Wait for doc in the house to reply
Re: I Cut My Dick by slimjohn2k5: 10:16am On Aug 14, 2020
Careless owner
Re: I Cut My Dick by WriterX(m): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2020
So you cut and burn your dick
Re: I Cut My Dick by Freelane33(m): 10:48am On Aug 14, 2020
Happy dick cut anniversary
Re: I Cut My Dick by lightangel65i(m): 11:08am On Aug 14, 2020
TXNii:
I was cleaning my private part when I mistakenly cut my dick and also i mistakenly burn my dick with hot iron, will this dry off pls cus I've heard it b4 that any injury on the dick won't dry.

I need doc in the house please cus I'm afraid

Lol you are funny anyway.
Injuries on private part heal normally, people only think it slowly heals cause it has a high probability of infection.

Ok go and buy gentain violet, and apply it on the burn two times daily, also take antibiotics like amoxicillin while treating the burn, and notice when the burn starts healing it will itch like hell but dont stratch it if it itches too much take piritin tablets and you are good to go. And also know don't apply spirit or iodine on the burn cause this makes the burn heal very slowly and hurts like hell. Dont peal the burnt skin when it starts healing leave it to pill off by itself, and if there is an open wound on the burn apply ori oyo(shea butter) and cover with a bandage, do not use plaster cause it sticks to the skin and worsens the injury.

IMPORTANT: NO FAPPING OR SEX

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Laycon / Men Who Sexually Take Advantage Of Mentally Unstable Women How Do You Feel? / Blame Yourself And Not Women ;read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.