Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! (2929 Views)

28YEARS 11months Barrenness SHATTERED By The GOD Of Chosen ( Video, Pics) / God Uses Sign Fireman To Instantly Heal A Lady Of Breast Lump! / God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Leader92: 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
5. Be prepared to lose life(reputation, career, control, property, etc.)

Don't be afraid of it, for God says has got your back!
6. Desire above all to find and enter the Kingdom of God and also walk the path of righteousness, with God as your guide every step
7. Let go of all control you have over your life and circumstances, allowing God to take care of your every need

2Co 8:9 KJV For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by frankdavidson(m): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
No one can become a follower of Jesus Christ simply by wishing for it. Jesus required that those who choose to follow Him do the work that He commands they first do.

1. Be prepared to abandon parents, brother, sister, children, spouse, in-laws, e.t.c.
2. Abandon all that you know/believe, have, and all that you are
3. Bear your own burden (not someone else's cross- not even your family's or children's)

4. Become a child again in your thinking and your actions

6. Desire above all to find and enter the Kingdom of God and also walk the path of righteousness, with God as your guide every step
7. Let go of all control you have over your life and circumstances, allowing God to take care of your every need
EGOCENTRISM IS NOW THE MOTHER OF INVENTIONS! YOU BE GUY LIKE ME! TAKE A BOW grin
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
Leader92:
2Co 8:9 KJV For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.
Is this an attempt at OVERRIDING that which Jesus Christ commanded that you do in order to follow Him? LOL
Obedience is the key into the Kingdom of God. Acceptance means obedience of His commandments. No one can become a follower of Jesus Christ simply by wishing for it. Jesus required that those who choose to follow Him do the work that He commands they first do i.e. Obey that which He has stipulated.

1. Be prepared to abandon parents, brother, sister, children, spouse, in-laws, e.t.c.
3. Bear your own burden (not someone else's cross- not even your family's or children's)

Matthew 10 vs 34-39
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
34. “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace. I came to bring trouble.[h]
35. I have come to make this happen:
‘A son will turn against his father.
A daughter will turn against her mother.
A daughter-in-law will turn against her mother-in-law.
36. Even members of your own family will be your enemies.’
37. “Those who love their father or mother more than they love me are not worthy of me. And those who love their son or daughter more than they love me are not worthy of me.
38. Those who will not accept the cross that is given to them when they follow me are not worthy of me.
39. Those who try to keep the life they have will lose it. But those who give up their life for me will find true life.

Matthew 14 vs 23-24
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
23. Then he said, “The truth is, you must change your thinking and become like little children. If you don’t do this, you will never enter God’s kingdom.
24. The greatest person in God’s kingdom is the one who makes himself humble like this child.

Matthew 16 vs 24-27
24. Then Jesus said to his followers, “If any of you want to be my follower, you must stop thinking about yourself and what you want. You must be willing to carry the cross that is given to you for following me.
25. Any of you who try to save the life you have will lose it. But you who give up your life for me will find true life.
26. It is worth nothing for you to have the whole world if you yourself are lost. You could never pay enough to buy back your life.
27. The Son of Man will come again with his Father’s glory and with his angels. And he will reward everyone for what they have done.

Matthew 6 vs 25-34
25. “So I tell you, don’t worry about the things you need to live—what you will eat, drink, or wear. Life is more important than food, and the body is more important than what you put on it.
26. Look at the birds. They don’t plant, harvest, or save food in barns, but your heavenly Father feeds them. Don’t you know you are worth much more than they are?
27. You cannot add any time to your life by worrying about it.
28. “And why do you worry about clothes? Look at the wildflowers in the field. See how they grow. They don’t work or make clothes for themselves.
29. But I tell you that even Solomon, the great and rich king, was not dressed as beautifully as one of these flowers.
30. If God makes what grows in the field so beautiful, what do you think he will do for you? It’s just grass—one day it’s alive, and the next day someone throws it into a fire. But God cares enough to make it beautiful. Surely he will do much more for you. Your faith is so small!
31. “Don’t worry and say, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear?’
32. That’s what those people who don’t know God are always thinking about. Don’t worry, because your Father in heaven knows that you need all these things.
33. What you should want most is God’s kingdom and doing what he wants you to do. Then he will give you all these other things you need.
34. So don’t worry about tomorrow. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Tomorrow will have its own worries.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
frankdavidson:
EGOCENTRISM IS NOW THE MOTHER OF INVENTIONS! YOU BE GUY LIKE ME! TAKE A BOW grin
Obedience is the key into the Kingdom of God. Acceptance means obedience of His commandments. No one can become a follower of Jesus Christ simply by wishing for it. Jesus required that those who choose to follow Him do the work that He commands they first do i.e. Obey that which He has stipulated. The New Covenant, Jesus Christ, is the Grace and Truth of God that God sent you, and Obedience is the key!

Matthew 10 vs 34-39
34. “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace. I came to bring trouble.[h]
37. “Those who love their father or mother more than they love me are not worthy of me. And those who love their son or daughter more than they love me are not worthy of me.
38. Those who will not accept the cross that is given to them when they follow me are not worthy of me.
39. Those who try to keep the life they have will lose it. But those who give up their life for me will find true life.

Matthew 14 vs 23-24
23. Then he said, “The truth is, you must change your thinking and become like little children. If you don’t do this, you will never enter God’s kingdom.
24. The greatest person in God’s kingdom is the one who makes himself humble like this child.

Matthew 16 vs 24-27
24. Then Jesus said to his followers, “If any of you want to be my follower, you must stop thinking about yourself and what you want. You must be willing to carry the cross that is given to you for following me.
25. Any of you who try to save the life you have will lose it. But you who give up your life for me will find true life.
26. It is worth nothing for you to have the whole world if you yourself are lost. You could never pay enough to buy back your life.
27. The Son of Man will come again with his Father’s glory and with his angels. And he will reward everyone for what they have done.

Matthew 6 vs 25-34
25. “So I tell you, don’t worry about the things you need to live—what you will eat, drink, or wear. Life is more important than food, and the body is more important than what you put on it.
26. Look at the birds. They don’t plant, harvest, or save food in barns, but your heavenly Father feeds them. Don’t you know you are worth much more than they are?
28. “And why do you worry about clothes? Look at the wildflowers in the field. See how they grow. They don’t work or make clothes for themselves.
29. But I tell you that even Solomon, the great and rich king, was not dressed as beautifully as one of these flowers.
30. If God makes what grows in the field so beautiful, what do you think he will do for you? It’s just grass—one day it’s alive, and the next day someone throws it into a fire. But God cares enough to make it beautiful. Surely he will do much more for you. Your faith is so small!
31. “Don’t worry and say, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear?’
32. That’s what those people who don’t know God are always thinking about. Don’t worry, because your Father in heaven knows that you need all these things.
33. What you should want most is God’s kingdom and doing what he wants you to do. Then he will give you all these other things you need.
34. So don’t worry about tomorrow. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Tomorrow will have its own worries.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by frankdavidson(m): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
Leader92:

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Leader92: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Is this an attempt at OVERRIDING that which Jesus Christ commanded that you do in order to follow Him? LOL
Obedience is the key into the Kingdom of God. Acceptance means obedience of His commandments. No one can become a follower of Jesus Christ simply by wishing for it. Jesus required that those who choose to follow Him do the work that He commands they first do i.e. Obey that which He has stipulated.

Please tell us, what have you abandon?

We will like to know.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by frankdavidson(m): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Obedience is the key into the Kingdom of God. Acceptance means obedience of His commandments. No one can become a follower of Jesus Christ simply by wishing for it. Jesus required that those who choose to follow Him do the work that He commands they first do i.e. Obey that which He has stipulated. The New Covenant, Jesus Christ, is the Grace and Truth of God that God sent you, and Obedience is the key!

FILLING THIS FORUM WITH SUCH ERROR MAKES NO SENSE! I TRUST YOU'VE BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR A LONG TIME? GO TYPE THIS SOMEWHERE ELSE!
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
Leader92:
Please tell us, what have you abandon? We will like to know.

Matthew 10 vs 34-39

Matthew 14 vs 23-24

Matthew 16 vs 24-27

Matthew 6 vs 25-34
What matters is that you must obey!
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Luxuryinfinity2: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
WOW... I am shocked that the words of Jesus Christ make no sense to one who claims to be born again.
No one can become a follower of Jesus Christ simply by wishing for it. Jesus required that those who choose to follow Him do the work that He commands they first do.

The Bible says in Psalm 8:2:

Psalms 8:2
[2]Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.

Kobojunkie, as the above scripture admonishes, listen to this baby! She is using her right index finger to politely ask you to SHUT UP and stop teaching trash!

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
Luxuryinfinity2:

[2]Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
Kobojunkie, as the above scripture admonishes, listen to this baby! She is using her right index finger to politely ask you to SHUT UP and stop teaching trash!

Matthew 10 vs 34-39

Matthew 14 vs 23-24

Matthew 16 vs 24-27

Matthew 6 vs 25-34
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by frankdavidson(m): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
Leader92:

Please tell us, what have you abandon?

We will like to know.
HE'S LOOKING FOR COMPANIONS LIKE WE GAVE HIM LAST NIGHT! IF IT TOOK A DAY AND HE IS STILL AT THIS ISSUE, EVEN UP THIS NOW, THEN THERE'S NO SENSE! IDIOMATIC EXPRESSION STATES THAT AS "BEATING A DEAD DOG!"
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
frankdavidson:
HE'S LOOKING FOR COMPANIONS LIKE WE GAVE HIM LAST NIGHT! IF IT TOOK A DAY AND HE IS STILL AT THIS ISSUE, EVEN UP THIS NOW, THEN THERE'S NO SENSE! IDIOMATIC EXPRESSION STATES THAT AS "BEATING A DEAD DOG!"
LOL....

Matthew 10 vs 34-39

Matthew 14 vs 23-24

Matthew 16 vs 24-27

Matthew 6 vs 25-34
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Favor31: 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
Glorious, Jesus the same yesterday, today and forever. The anointing upon Dr Sign Fireman is great

2 Likes

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Luxuryinfinity2: 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
Luxuryinfinity2:

Again, this is what Jesus Christ, the New Covenant, commanded. This is Grace and Truth that God has offered you.

Matthew 10 vs 34-39

Matthew 14 vs 23-24

Matthew 16 vs 24-27

Matthew 6 vs 25-34
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Leader92: 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

What matters is that you must obey!

Obeying is not hard. Tell us how you obeyed, tell us what you have abandoned?

Your testimony is key in getting others to obey.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Luxuryinfinity2: 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
LOL....

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by frankdavidson(m): 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
LOL....

grin grin grin grin grin grin ENJOY MY FRIEND!
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by frankdavidson(m): 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
Luxuryinfinity2:

THANK YOU SIR!
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
Leader92:
Obeying is not hard. Tell us how you obeyed, tell us what you have abandoned? Your testimony is key in getting others to obey.
LOL....
Obedience is the key into the Kingdom of God. Acceptance means obedience to His commandments. No one can become a follower of Jesus Christ simply by wishing for it. Jesus required that those who choose to follow Him do the work that He commands they first do i.e. Obey that which He has stipulated. The New Covenant, Jesus Christ, is the Grace and Truth of God that God sent you, and Obedience is the key!

Matthew 10 vs 34-39

Matthew 14 vs 23-24

Matthew 16 vs 24-27

Matthew 6 vs 25-34
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Favor31: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
Dr Sign Fireman's crusades are always powerful, people keep testifying.

2 Likes

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Leader92: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
Luxuryinfinity2:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Leader92: 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
Favor31:

God bless you �, my sister.

2 Likes

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
Favor31:
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
What peter said is indeed what we see happening here and now. Because of the AntiChrists also called MOGs, the world does not view Jesus Christ in a good light at all. You simply mention that you believe in the God of the Bible, and almost immediately you see the detest in their looks... nothing to do with persecution at all. No, they have become wary of those who claim to be Christians. The world is tired of the lies and deceit of MOGs - the hypocrisy that is claimed and justified in the name of God.

These MOGs are the Antichrists as they have set themselves up as Masters over Jesus Christ's flock, pretending to be Teachers in His place.

Their doctrines and traditions are twisted representations of the teachings of Jesus Christ, and in many cases many are deceived and led away from the Truth of Jesus Christ as a result.

They sit themselves in the place of God in the minds of His own sheep and they steal, kill and destroy, for their own pleasure and kingdoms, that which God has planned for those who are His. And they do all of this in the name of God.
MOGs are the false prophets that Jesus Christ warned His followers to beware of. These are the antichrists that the apostles spoke of even during their days.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Favor31: 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
After years of barreness after, one contact with the anointing, the case was solved.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Leader92: 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

What peter said is indeed what we see happening here and now. Because of the AntiChrists also called MOGs, the world does not view Jesus Christ in a good light at all. You simply mention that you believe in the God of the Bible, and almost immediately you see the detest in their looks... nothing to do with persecution at all. No, they have become wary of those who claim to be Christians. The world is tired of the lies and deceit of MOGs - the hypocrisy that is claimed and justified in the name of God.

These MOGs are the Antichrists as they have set themselves up as Masters over Jesus Christ's flock, pretending to be Teachers in His place.

Their doctrines and traditions are twisted representations of the teachings of Jesus Christ, and in many cases many are deceived and led away from the Truth of Jesus Christ as a result.

They sit themselves in the place of God in the minds of His own sheep and they steal, kill and destroy, for their own pleasure and kingdoms, that which God has planned for those who are His. And they do all of this in the name of God.
MOGs are the false prophets that Jesus Christ warned His followers to beware of. These are the antichrists that the apostles spoke of even during their days.

Your are the type Peter warned about.

I see you just can't stand seeing miracles.

Thats why I said you are child of the devil.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Luxuryinfinity2: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
Leader92:

Obeying is not hard. Tell us how you obeyed, tell us what you have abandoned?

Your testimony is key in getting others to obey.

Sweet talk, my dear!
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
Leader92:
Your are the type Peter warned about.
I see you just can't stand seeing miracles. Thats why I said you are child of the devil.
Miracles happen every day! Even those in the world experience them daily since God's mercy and compassion extends to all of Mankind. So, I have no problem with Miracles.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by frankdavidson(m): 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
LOL....

HEHE! MY BROTHER, ENJOY!

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Luxuryinfinity2: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
LOL....
Obedience is the key into the Kingdom of God. Acceptance means obedience to His commandments. No one can become a follower of Jesus Christ simply by wishing for it. Jesus required that those who choose to follow Him do the work that He commands they first do i.e. Obey that which He has stipulated. The New Covenant, Jesus Christ, is the Grace and Truth of God that God sent you, and Obedience is the key!

Kobojunkie,
You are here for the HARDSHIP OF YOUR TYPE OF OBEDIENCE! Our own Jesus came eating and drinking!

Matthew 11:19
[19]The Son of man came eating and drinking ....

Following our Jesus, we are here to enjoy!

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by frankdavidson(m): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
Luxuryinfinity2:

Kobojunkie,
You are here for the HARDSHIP OF YOUR TYPE OF OBEDIENCE! Our own Jesus came eating and drinking!

Following our Jesus, we are here to enjoy!

YES! MORE LIKE IT! CHRISTIANITY AS SHOULD BE!
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Luxuryinfinity2: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
LOL....

Kobojunkie,

Following our Jesus, we are here for serious enjoyment!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] / Prayers To Crucify The Flesh Daily And Be Holy. / The Absolute Ultimate Rules For A Successful Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.