Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:42 PM

God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! (2830 Views)

28YEARS 11months Barrenness SHATTERED By The GOD Of Chosen ( Video, Pics) / God Uses Sign Fireman To Instantly Heal A Lady Of Breast Lump! / God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Leader92: 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Then He ought to be preaching the same teachings of Jesus Christ that I have been preaching to you all this while, right?
Obedience is the key into the Kingdom of God. Acceptance means obedience of His commandments. No one can become a follower of Jesus Christ simply by wishing for it. Jesus required that those who choose to follow Him do the work that He commands they first do i.e. Obey that which He has stipulated.

1. Be prepared to abandon parents, brother, sister, children, spouse, in-laws, e.t.c.
2. Abandon all that you know/believe, have, and all that you are
3. Bear your own burden (not someone else's cross- not even your family's or children's)

4. Become a child again in your thinking and your actions

5. Be prepared to lose life(reputation, career, control, property, etc.)

6. Desire above all to find and enter the Kingdom of God and also walk the path of righteousness, with God as your guide every step
7. Let go of all control you have over your life and circumstances, allowing God to take care of your every need

Please preach this one also,

Joh 14:12 KJV Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Dominicsf(m): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
Amen I believe God is creating a new thing for us in this season.

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Dominicsf(m): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
Amazing! Thank You Jesus for what You are using Your Servant, Sign Fireman, to do in our midst.

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Luxuryinfinity2: 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
And the key to obtaining that abundant/eternal life is obedience to the commandments of Jesus Christ. Obedience is the key into the Kingdom of God. Acceptance means obedience of His commandments. No one can become a follower of Jesus Christ simply by wishing for it. Jesus required that those who choose to follow Him do the work that He commands they first do i.e. Obey that which He has stipulated.

1. Be prepared to abandon parents, brother, sister, children, spouse, in-laws, e.t.c.
3. Bear your own burden (not someone else's cross- not even your family's or children's)

6. Desire above all to find and enter the Kingdom of God and also walk the path of righteousness, with God as your guide every step
7. Let go of all control you have over your life and circumstances, allowing God to take care of your every need

Kobojunkie,
Your hunger is notoriously outstanding! You just finished one wheelbarrow of sugarcane ... and your still hungry! Wow! Oya, add akamu ... ogi ... pap!

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Dominicsf(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
I love miracles.

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by frankdavidson(m): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
Luxuryinfinity2:

Kobojunkie,
Your hunger is notoriously outstanding! You just finished one wheelbarrow of sugarcane ... and your still hungry! Wow! Oya, add akamu ... ogi ... pap!
OGA KOBO, OYA DRINK THIS ONE! grin grin grin
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Dominicsf(m): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
Awesome miracles. Praise the Lord

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by frankdavidson(m): 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
Dominicsf:
I love miracles.
ME TOO!
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
Leader92:
The same Jesus said this (below)
also...
Joh 14:12 KJV Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. Is like you are following another jesus, not the Jesus we know. Maybe bar jesus.
Sure, Jesus Christ did say that but you first need to believe. And what does it mean to believe in the New Covenant that is Jesus Christ? You have to obey Him. If you are living in direct disobedience to Jesus Christ, even though you are doing work, you are still against Him.

Obedience is the key into the Kingdom of God. Acceptance means obedience of His commandments. No one can become a follower of Jesus Christ simply by wishing for it. Jesus required that those who choose to follow Him do the work that He commands they first do i.e. Obey that which He has stipulated.

Matthew 10 vs 34-39
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
34. “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace. I came to bring trouble.[h]
35. I have come to make this happen:
‘A son will turn against his father.
A daughter will turn against her mother.
A daughter-in-law will turn against her mother-in-law.
36. Even members of your own family will be your enemies.’
37. “Those who love their father or mother more than they love me are not worthy of me. And those who love their son or daughter more than they love me are not worthy of me.
38. Those who will not accept the cross that is given to them when they follow me are not worthy of me.
39. Those who try to keep the life they have will lose it. But those who give up their life for me will find true life.

Matthew 14 vs 23-24
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
23. Then he said, “The truth is, you must change your thinking and become like little children. If you don’t do this, you will never enter God’s kingdom.
24. The greatest person in God’s kingdom is the one who makes himself humble like this child.

Matthew 16 vs 24-27
24. Then Jesus said to his followers, “If any of you want to be my follower, you must stop thinking about yourself and what you want. You must be willing to carry the cross that is given to you for following me.
25. Any of you who try to save the life you have will lose it. But you who give up your life for me will find true life.
26. It is worth nothing for you to have the whole world if you yourself are lost. You could never pay enough to buy back your life.
27. The Son of Man will come again with his Father’s glory and with his angels. And he will reward everyone for what they have done.

Matthew 6 vs 25-34
25. “So I tell you, don’t worry about the things you need to live—what you will eat, drink, or wear. Life is more important than food, and the body is more important than what you put on it.
26. Look at the birds. They don’t plant, harvest, or save food in barns, but your heavenly Father feeds them. Don’t you know you are worth much more than they are?
27. You cannot add any time to your life by worrying about it.
28. “And why do you worry about clothes? Look at the wildflowers in the field. See how they grow. They don’t work or make clothes for themselves.
29. But I tell you that even Solomon, the great and rich king, was not dressed as beautifully as one of these flowers.
30. If God makes what grows in the field so beautiful, what do you think he will do for you? It’s just grass—one day it’s alive, and the next day someone throws it into a fire. But God cares enough to make it beautiful. Surely he will do much more for you. Your faith is so small!
31. “Don’t worry and say, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear?’
32. That’s what those people who don’t know God are always thinking about. Don’t worry, because your Father in heaven knows that you need all these things.
33. What you should want most is God’s kingdom and doing what he wants you to do. Then he will give you all these other things you need.
34. So don’t worry about tomorrow. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Tomorrow will have its own worries.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Leader92: 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobo junkie is a hungry junkie.

Using one part the scripture to defend his foolishness.

Joh 14:12 KJV Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Be obedient and preach the above also.

Preacher Kobo. grin ( the name is a turn off for me, this kinda name cannot lead one to Christ).

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Dominicsf(m): 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
You guys should hunger for the things that will quench your spiritual thirst.

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
Leader92:
Preacher Kobo. grin ( the name is a turn off for me, this kinda name cannot lead one to Christ).
I preach the above as well but one first needs to become a follower of Jesus Christ in order to become a believer though,

Matthew 10 vs 34-39
34. “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace. I came to bring trouble.[h]
35. I have come to make this happen:
‘A son will turn against his father.
A daughter will turn against her mother.
A daughter-in-law will turn against her mother-in-law.
36. Even members of your own family will be your enemies.’
37. “Those who love their father or mother more than they love me are not worthy of me. And those who love their son or daughter more than they love me are not worthy of me.
38. Those who will not accept the cross that is given to them when they follow me are not worthy of me.
39. Those who try to keep the life they have will lose it. But those who give up their life for me will find true life.

Matthew 14 vs 23-24
23. Then he said, “The truth is, you must change your thinking and become like little children. If you don’t do this, you will never enter God’s kingdom.
24. The greatest person in God’s kingdom is the one who makes himself humble like this child.

Matthew 16 vs 24-27
24. Then Jesus said to his followers, “If any of you want to be my follower, you must stop thinking about yourself and what you want. You must be willing to carry the cross that is given to you for following me.
25. Any of you who try to save the life you have will lose it. But you who give up your life for me will find true life.
26. It is worth nothing for you to have the whole world if you yourself are lost. You could never pay enough to buy back your life.
27. The Son of Man will come again with his Father’s glory and with his angels. And he will reward everyone for what they have done.

Matthew 6 vs 25-34
25. “So I tell you, don’t worry about the things you need to live—what you will eat, drink, or wear. Life is more important than food, and the body is more important than what you put on it.
26. Look at the birds. They don’t plant, harvest, or save food in barns, but your heavenly Father feeds them. Don’t you know you are worth much more than they are?
27. You cannot add any time to your life by worrying about it.
28. “And why do you worry about clothes? Look at the wildflowers in the field. See how they grow. They don’t work or make clothes for themselves.
29. But I tell you that even Solomon, the great and rich king, was not dressed as beautifully as one of these flowers.
30. If God makes what grows in the field so beautiful, what do you think he will do for you? It’s just grass—one day it’s alive, and the next day someone throws it into a fire. But God cares enough to make it beautiful. Surely he will do much more for you. Your faith is so small!
31. “Don’t worry and say, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear?’
32. That’s what those people who don’t know God are always thinking about. Don’t worry, because your Father in heaven knows that you need all these things.
33. What you should want most is God’s kingdom and doing what he wants you to do. Then he will give you all these other things you need.
34. So don’t worry about tomorrow. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Tomorrow will have its own worries.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Dominicsf(m): 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
The name reminds of the popular canarl in Ajegunle grin grin grin
Leader92:

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Leader92: 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Sure, Jesus Christ did say that but you first need to believe. And what does it mean to believe in the New Covenant that is Jesus Christ? You have to obey Him. If you are living in direct disobedience to Jesus Christ, even though you are doing work, you are still against Him.

Ode!!! Kpokpo garri like you.

Dr Sign Fireman is doing the miracles Jesus prophesied about in John 14:12...it means he has believed and obey that's why he can do them.

You can't do mi - not to talk of miracles. That means you are the one who has not believed and obeyed.

And you will be shouting obedience.

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Dominicsf(m): 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
The level of your illiteracy ehn is not here oo [left][/left] grin grin grin
Kobojunkie:
I preach the above as well but one first needs to become a follower of Jesus Christ in order to become a believer though,

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
Leader92:
Ode!!! Kpokpo garri like you.
Dr Sign Fireman is doing the miracles Jesus prophesied about in John 14:12...it means he has believed and obey that's why he can do them.You can't do mi - not to talk of miracles. That means you are the one who has not believed and obeyed.And you will be shouting obedience.
Even Jesus Christ made it known that the works He commanded His followers to do are not works of working miracles ...

Matthew 7 vs 15-23 (ERV)
15. “Be careful of false prophets. They come to you and look gentle like sheep. But they are really dangerous like wolves.
16. You will know these people because of what they do. Good things don’t come from people who are bad, just as grapes don’t come from thornbushes, and figs don’t come from thorny weeds.
17. In the same way, every good tree produces good fruit, and bad trees produce bad fruit.
18. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot produce good fruit.
19. Every tree that does not produce good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
20. You will know these false people by what they do.[a]

21. “Not everyone who calls me Lord will enter God’s kingdom. The only people who will enter are those who do what my Father in heaven wants.
22. On that last Day many will call me Lord. They will say, ‘Lord, Lord, by the power of your name we spoke for God. And by your name we forced out demons and did many miracles.’
23. Then I will tell those people clearly, ‘Get away from me, you people who do wrong. I never knew you.’
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Leader92: 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Dr Sign Fireman believes and follow Jesus that's why he can do His (Jesus) miracles.

You follow bar- jesus, that's why you are being exposed here.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Dominicsf(m): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
Greater is HE that is in me than he that is in kobojunkie
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
Leader92:
Dr Sign Fireman believes and follow Jesus that's why he can do His (Jesus) miracles. You follow bar- jesus, that's why you are being exposed here.
Jesus Christ said that those who love Him will obey His teaching

John 14 vs 23-24 (ERV)
23. Jesus answered, “All who love me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them. My Father and I will come to them and live with them.
24. But anyone who does not love me does not obey my teaching. This teaching that you hear is not really mine. It is from my Father who sent me.
And His teaching is that He is the only Teacher for them all

Matthew 23 vs 8-12
8. But you are not to be called rabbi, for you have one teacher, and you are all brothers.[c]
9. And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.
10. Neither be called instructors, for you have one instructor, the Christ.
11. The greatest among you shall be your servant.
12. Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Dominicsf(m): 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
God shut the mouth of our enemies.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Dominicsf(m): 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
Christianity by precision.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
Dominicsf:
God shut the mouth of our enemies.
Jesus Christ taught that you love your enemies and that you pray for them, not against them

Matthew 5 vs 43-48 (ERV)
43. “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[k] and hate your enemy.’
44. But I tell you, love your enemies. Pray for those who treat you badly.
45. If you do this, you will be children who are truly like your Father in heaven. He lets the sun rise for all people, whether they are good or bad. He sends rain to those who do right and to those who do wrong.
46. If you love only those who love you, why should you get a reward for that? Even the tax collectors do that.
47. And if you are nice only to your friends, you are no better than anyone else. Even the people who don’t know God are nice to their friends.
48. What I am saying is that you must be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by frankdavidson(m): 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Even Jesus Christ made it known that the works He commanded His followers to do are not works of working miracles ...

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Dominicsf(m): 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
The testimony of this woman is so strong.

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Dominicsf(m): 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
But HE never stated in that scripture the type of prayer that we should pray. And the kind of love we should show them.
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ taught that you love your enemies and that you pray for them, not against them

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Leader92: 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ said that those who love Him will obey His teaching
And His teaching is that He is the only Teacher for them all

Dr Sign Fireman loves and believes in Jesus and he is doing the works( miracles) Jesus commanded him to do.

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Luxuryinfinity2: 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
I love how God uses His servant Sign Fireman to save, heal, deliver and bless people! Like this woman that God used him to end her 14 years barrenness! So sweet!

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Dominicsf(m): 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
I choose to share with anybody standing as an enemy the God kind of love. Cross my heart and you will go six feet. When you meet God explain yourself.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
Dominicsf:
I choose to share with anybody standing as an enemy the God kind of love. Cross my heart and you will go six feet. When you meet God explain yourself.
Dominicsf:
But HE never stated in that scripture the type of prayer that we should pray. And the kind of love we should show them.
Jesus Christ did say you pray FOR, not AGAINST

Matthew 5 vs 43-48 (ERV)
43. “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[k] and hate your enemy.’
44. But I tell you, love your enemies. Pray for those who treat you badly.
45. If you do this, you will be children who are truly like your Father in heaven. He lets the sun rise for all people, whether they are good or bad. He sends rain to those who do right and to those who do wrong.
46. If you love only those who love you, why should you get a reward for that? Even the tax collectors do that.
47. And if you are nice only to your friends, you are no better than anyone else. Even the people who don’t know God are nice to their friends.
48. What I am saying is that you must be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.
He even suggest you treat them even better than you would your neighbours

Matthew 5 vs 38 - 42 (ERV)
38. “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.’[i]
39. But I tell you, don’t fight back against someone who wants to do harm to you. If they hit you on the right cheek, let them hit the other cheek too.
40. If anyone wants to sue you in court and take your shirt, let them have your coat too.
41. If a soldier forces you to walk with him one mile,[j] go with him two.
42. Give to anyone who asks you for something. Don’t refuse to give to anyone who wants to borrow from you.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Dominicsf(m): 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
The miracles of Dr Sign Fireman offer a preview of that glorious day. The miracles offer a glimpse of Heaven on earth .
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Dominicsf(m): 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
Praying for and praying against are two different things. Depends on where you're standing.
Kobojunkie:

Jesus Christ did say you pray FOR, not AGAINST

He even suggest you treat them even better than you would your neighbours
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
Leader92:
Dr Sign Fireman loves and believes in Jesus and he is doing the works( miracles) Jesus commanded him to do.

Matthew 7 vs 15-23 (ERV)
15. “Be careful of false prophets. They come to you and look gentle like sheep. But they are really dangerous like wolves.
16. You will know these people because of what they do. Good things don’t come from people who are bad, just as grapes don’t come from thornbushes, and figs don’t come from thorny weeds.
17. In the same way, every good tree produces good fruit, and bad trees produce bad fruit.
18. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot produce good fruit.
19. Every tree that does not produce good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
20. You will know these false people by what they do.[a]

21. “Not everyone who calls me Lord will enter God’s kingdom. The only people who will enter are those who do what my Father in heaven wants.
22. On that last Day many will call me Lord. They will say, ‘Lord, Lord, by the power of your name we spoke for God. And by your name we forced out demons and did many miracles.’
23. Then I will tell those people clearly, ‘Get away from me, you people who do wrong. I never knew you.’

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See Why Some Believers Don’t Accept The Theory Of Evolution / Common Logical Fallacies Made By Muslims / Some Gory Pictures Of The "boko Haram's" Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.