Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,877 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:47 AM

Be Careful Of Number. 08066465767 They Are Scammers. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Be Careful Of Number. 08066465767 They Are Scammers. (251 Views)

Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) / Toyin Omotoso And Patrick Ogidi Are Scammers / Video Of Number 1 Man On FBI Fraudster List Living Large Surfaces Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful Of Number. 08066465767 They Are Scammers. by bbode1(m): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2020
I want to draw everyone attention to this number 08066465767..
They are fraudulent people. They will call you, talk like they are customer care from your bank. Mention your name accurately, and even your transactions too. Your profile too will be mentioned by them.
I almost fall to their fraudulent act. Because I read some banks were upgrading their systems. And a general manager said they mistakenly transfer some amount to someone's account.. lool. If u read well enough you know what am talking about.
They were so accurate with their data. But I insisted on visiting my bank before I release any detailed information.
Please beware of them. They use different strategies now. Stop giving ur bvn number on any type of registration you do. It's dangerous.
I pray they don't hack this bvn system one day.
Please ladies and gentlemen be careful of this number 08066465767
Re: Be Careful Of Number. 08066465767 They Are Scammers. by bbode1(m): 10:24am On Aug 14, 2020
Guys.. this people can go to any length. I was surprised they could even get my last transactions. Meaning they have the information from the bank sometimes. This people might even be your friends who knows you.
It might be those forms we use to fill for loan from all this micro finance banks. Please guys be very careful.
And I even want to ask. Can someone change is bvn phone number?.
Or its that phone number you use to register u keep on using for ever?
Calls I receive on that phone too much.
It's better the government create another way in storing this Informations than just a phone number.
What about if u lost ur phone and ur sim. Meaning they will have access once ur phone is hacked. That's not good enough.
Nigeria is gradually entering into the digital stage. Scammers are getting smarter by the day.
So the financial institutions and banks should create a better security for us..
Thanks.
Pls sorry for my grammatical errors

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police : Buying Used Phone Could Land You In Prison / Filling Stations Contributing To Power Outage In Warri!! / BREAKING: First International Flight Arrives In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.