Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

This Just Happened To My Real Guy And Now He Is Scared - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Just Happened To My Real Guy And Now He Is Scared (3425 Views)

Matured Women Needing Real Guy Check This Out!! / Video: A Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend And Few Minutes Later Her Real Guy Show. / Fake Hair, Fake Boobs, Fake Ass, Fake Nails & They Want Real Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Just Happened To My Real Guy And Now He Is Scared by WriterX(m): 10:50am On Aug 14, 2020
Something happened to a close friend of mine, I want you guys to read and listen and give me your suggestions on what you think.

Okay I went to see my guy yesterday and his girl called if she could come over and he lied he was not around which is strange because my guy on a normal fit chase me comot for e room once e hear say e new babe is around.

Now I was about to ask when he opened up, hear is what he said.
He recently gifted this his new babe some expensive shoes, he says his aunt sent for her sister unfortunately it was not the size so the aunt told the sister she would send another, so he took it as an advantage once he realised it was a match for his babe and bought the shoes for peanuts from the sister over the week and gave it to his girl.

Now here is the problem, three days ago he said the sister called him to tell him about a dream she had, that she dreamt that a girl came to attack her and the girl came to attack her wearing those shoes but she was able to fight the girl off and then the girl ran away, this is what got my girl thinking, he called his girl a day after and asked her about the shoes if she liked them and guess what his girl said, she said she had given them to someone that she didn't like them again.

He claims when he gave her those shoes she was happy cos it was an expensive brand now suddenly after his sister had that dream his girlfriend now claims she has given it away.

Bros Don dey fear say e don put hand for strong matter, he says his sister has a strong spiritual life and he thinks his girl is not clean.

But what do you guys think?
And please eh it is not me, I Don receive bashing for my own simp post the other day so make another person receive am today lol
Re: This Just Happened To My Real Guy And Now He Is Scared by Dartilo(m): 10:53am On Aug 14, 2020
Are you sure it's not u
Re: This Just Happened To My Real Guy And Now He Is Scared by Twelfthman: 10:57am On Aug 14, 2020
undecided
Re: This Just Happened To My Real Guy And Now He Is Scared by Twelfthman: 10:57am On Aug 14, 2020
undecided
Re: This Just Happened To My Real Guy And Now He Is Scared by lightangel65i(m): 10:59am On Aug 14, 2020
Dartilo:
Are you sure it's not u

They always say its a friend

2 Likes

Re: This Just Happened To My Real Guy And Now He Is Scared by Mcfi(m): 11:02am On Aug 14, 2020
Present

Re: This Just Happened To My Real Guy And Now He Is Scared by davomaster(m): 11:15am On Aug 14, 2020
This is a long thing oo.
Waiting for the chiefs to give their suggestions.
Re: This Just Happened To My Real Guy And Now He Is Scared by SweetBuns(f): 11:16am On Aug 14, 2020
Prolly a marine girl
I had school mates like that in my sec school
One of them hates it if her environs is dry... You will always notice that her bunk and room is damp and moist... Even during harmattan.

5 Likes

Re: This Just Happened To My Real Guy And Now He Is Scared by DICKstractor: 11:16am On Aug 14, 2020
cheesy

Always for a friend

Let me interpret the dream:

Your (friend's) sister was meant to be an athlete but she chosed a wrong career.

So nature is trying to remind her that, the shoe your (friend's) aunt bought for her that she sold for a penny was suppose to be her athletic SHOE which she would have worn to win many medals (that's the reason why she was chased)

Leave your (friend's) new girlfriend alone. She was just used to convey a message spiritually. No body can resist the call of nature, you know right?

1 Like

Re: This Just Happened To My Real Guy And Now He Is Scared by MajesticKris: 11:17am On Aug 14, 2020
If it's you talk now ohhh....

Make we know how we wan take help you...
Re: This Just Happened To My Real Guy And Now He Is Scared by WriterX(m): 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
lightangel65i:

They always say its a friend

LOL no boss, check my last post under relationship lol
Re: This Just Happened To My Real Guy And Now He Is Scared by WriterX(m): 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
DICKstractor:
cheesy

Always for a friend

Let me interpret the dream:

Your (friend's) sister was meant to be an athlete but she chosed a wrong career.

So nature is trying to remind her that, the shoe your (friend's) aunt bought for her that she sold for a penny was suppose to be her athletic SHOE which she would have worn to win many medals (that's the reason why she was chased)

Leave your (friend's) new girlfriend alone. She was just used to convey a message spiritually. No body can resist the call of nature, you know right?

Guy I just shared his experience I can't give him an advice it's his relationship
Re: This Just Happened To My Real Guy And Now He Is Scared by konkonbilo(m): 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
sad
Re: This Just Happened To My Real Guy And Now He Is Scared by WriterX(m): 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
SweetBuns:
Prolly a marine girl
One of them hates it if her environs is dry... You will always notice that her bunk and room is damp and moist... Even during harmattan.

LOL na e make my guy dey fear what really got me was he went as far as to call her and lol and behold she had given the shoe out, that one get as how e be
Re: This Just Happened To My Real Guy And Now He Is Scared by Martinez39s(m): 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Absolute rubbish! undecided Do away with superstition.
Re: This Just Happened To My Real Guy And Now He Is Scared by WriterX(m): 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
For most who think it is me lol not at all my girlfriend is actually here she nor go grew talk put, but seriously I think that's a direct message for my boss man but I can't say anything, the last thing I give person advice lol na me dem use settle fight ain't doing that.
Re: This Just Happened To My Real Guy And Now He Is Scared by meobizy(f): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
Na the matter we dey try solve so.
Re: This Just Happened To My Real Guy And Now He Is Scared by davillian(m): 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
Your guy don chop kpomo already
So if the girl is evil make you guy go for deliverance
Re: This Just Happened To My Real Guy And Now He Is Scared by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
The root of the fear is that your friend and his aunt are yet to interprete the dream. Her enemy can manipulate it against her or she's connected to the strange system, etc.

She should pray for divine clarity or take the matter to prayer group. Finding out the root will give peace..

1 Like

Re: This Just Happened To My Real Guy And Now He Is Scared by menoplay(m): 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
I don't know about others but if we're dating and I give u a gift and u give someone else, and ur defense is that u don't like it anymore undecided I don't like you anymore also

1 Like

Re: This Just Happened To My Real Guy And Now He Is Scared by fuckaholic25(f): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
Make I tell u something

I no even understand d story!

1 Like

Re: This Just Happened To My Real Guy And Now He Is Scared by menoplay(m): 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
SweetBuns:
Prolly a marine girl

shocked did you read the story at all?
Re: This Just Happened To My Real Guy And Now He Is Scared by HawkToBar(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
If you live in Lagos, locate Ikotun sharp sharp.
TB Joshua is still alive.
Re: This Just Happened To My Real Guy And Now He Is Scared by HawkToBar(m): 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
SweetBuns:
Prolly a marine girl
Kpele o.
Marina girls
Re: This Just Happened To My Real Guy And Now He Is Scared by Vyzz: 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
angry

Abeg the witch girl...

She gather?... She carry better nyash..

She make sense?

Re: This Just Happened To My Real Guy And Now He Is Scared by YngDenzel1: 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
This wahala no too much
Re: This Just Happened To My Real Guy And Now He Is Scared by NCarthur(m): 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
what if the shoe is the problem here?
what if your anty ******?
so let's think all way round bro
Re: This Just Happened To My Real Guy And Now He Is Scared by Nicepoker(m): 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Since he says the babe is not clean. Pls I will advise he take her to see a dry cleaner.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Drugs That Can Wash Away Sperm After Sex? / Man Uses N400,000 For House Rent To Play Bet And Lost, See What He Did To Himsel / Each Time I Visit This Section..i Shed Tears!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.