Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Wife Caught Sleeping With A Man Inside Her Shop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Caught Sleeping With A Man Inside Her Shop (5884 Views)

Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video / Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Caught Sleeping With A Man Inside Her Shop by Ilal: 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
An artisan, Abdullateef Babatunde, on Thursday told an Ile-Tuntun Customary Court in Ibadan to dissolve his marriage of eight years to estranged wife, Omotayo because she forced an illegitimate child on him.

Abdullateef’s claim was contained in his counter argument before Chief Henry Agbaje, the court’s President after his wife had complained that her husband was a wicked man.

“Omotayo continuously engaged in adulterous acts and I have caught her on many occasions.

“I reported her to her parents who assured me that they had spoken to her.

“Rather than change for the better, Omotayo’s prostitution worsened and I had to abandon her for a while, believing that she might turn a new leaf.

“She has a son with one of her lovers. I caught her with a man in her shop.

“Her lover got her pregnant twice. My wife is disobedient and lazy,” he said

In her earlier account, Omotayo, a food vendour stated that her husband doesn’t have sincere love for her.

“On three separate occasions, Abdullateef gave me money to get rid of my pregnancy, claiming he was not ready for kids.

“When I eventually had a child with him, he abandoned us for two and a half years, only to resurface to plead with me.

“Again, he started complaining about the fact that I was selling food stuff in the night,” Omotayo said .

After parents of the couple gave their consents to the divorce, Agbaje dissolved the union in the interest of peace.

He granted custody of the only child to the petitioner and ordered the defendant to pay N5,000 as the child’s monthly feeding allowance.

Source: https://ojblitz.com/i-caught-my-wife/
Re: Wife Caught Sleeping With A Man Inside Her Shop by Ugaboy: 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
And some ladies will come and be asking foolish questions"why do men cheat"...and it Normal for Everyman to cheat...

...they are busy keeping s3x console as ex

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Sleeping With A Man Inside Her Shop by donbachi(m): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
inside shop he rented for her...endtime insult.
Re: Wife Caught Sleeping With A Man Inside Her Shop by kalu61(m): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
After God, fear....
Re: Wife Caught Sleeping With A Man Inside Her Shop by skywalker240(m): 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
kalu61:
After God, fear....
vagina people

2 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Sleeping With A Man Inside Her Shop by SmartRetailApp(m): 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
Need a property or farmland in Oyo state or Ogun, call or whatsapp https:///2348068506972
Re: Wife Caught Sleeping With A Man Inside Her Shop by Twelfthman: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
undecided
Re: Wife Caught Sleeping With A Man Inside Her Shop by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
Pic?
Re: Wife Caught Sleeping With A Man Inside Her Shop by pek(m): 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
Useless heading.
Re: Wife Caught Sleeping With A Man Inside Her Shop by Ilal: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
pek:
Useless heading.
Ehyaaaaa, sorry o Grandfather...
Re: Wife Caught Sleeping With A Man Inside Her Shop by Faguy: 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
I swear wife material is scarce. God nor allow me fall inside pit say na marriage.
Re: Wife Caught Sleeping With A Man Inside Her Shop by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
men pls wen u notice ur child having a funny head shape different from yours or his nose is not like urs just codedly go and do a paternity test cheesy

(1) (Reply)

If You Were Offered 2M Cash To Drink One Of These Beverages, Which Would It Be? / My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank / ~Fynestboi is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015~ Congratulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.