Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

PSG In Talks With Odion Ighalo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG In Talks With Odion Ighalo (1748 Views)

Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup / Odion Ighalo Apologises: 'I Take Responsibility For Super Eagles' Loss'' / Odion Ighalo Meets Floyd Mayweather In Las Vegas (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PSG In Talks With Odion Ighalo by holllandis: 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1322622/Man-Utd-Transfer-News-Odion-Ighalo-Nigeria-Football-PSG-Gossip-Latest/amp

Impressed by Ighalo at United
Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly lining up a shock move for Manchester United's on-loan star Odion Ighalo.

The 31-year-old striker has caught the eye during his loan spell at United from Shanghai Shenhua, scoring five times for the club.
Re: PSG In Talks With Odion Ighalo by Hezzyluv: 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
good for PSG and Igalo

1 Like

Re: PSG In Talks With Odion Ighalo by holllandis: 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
We warned him but be wants to die in Manchester who just bought Cavani 33 years old
Re: PSG In Talks With Odion Ighalo by Danny50: 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
Why on earth will PSG want to buy a flopp like ighalo.
Re: PSG In Talks With Odion Ighalo by holllandis: 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
Danny50:
Why on earth will PSG want to buy a flopp like ighalo.

How is he a flop ?
He was scoring when he got into united and the coach decided to keep him on the bench

No one likes to play a second fiddle.
Re: PSG In Talks With Odion Ighalo by crossfm: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
He should grab the opportunity with two hands.

He should leave the clueless Ole to sink the team more.

My precious United has been reduced to nothing.
Re: PSG In Talks With Odion Ighalo by holllandis: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
crossfm:
He should grab the opportunity with two hands.

He should leave the clueless Ole to sink the team more.

My precious United has been reduced to nothing.

Its too late my bro he already rejected PSG

Ole is a horrible coach

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly Called-off... NOT! (update) / Pictures Of Arsenal Thrilling Fans With Azonto In Lagos / Transfer News: Liverpool To Launch Isco Bid January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.