Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

My Social Media: First Episode - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Social Media: First Episode (233 Views)

Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 148/overcome The Fear Of Succ / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 141/letting It All Go / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 126 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Social Media: First Episode by Yahksbiz(m): 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
My social media
Episode one
The rain was heavy that night, I couldn't walk in it, I had to find a place to stay. Not longer enough I saw people gathered under a roof, without further thought I ran to grab a space. A rain lasted for two hours. I was not lucky because I couldn't help but to walk in the rain when I noticed the Time wasn't friendly. It was already getting late and there was no sign that the rain would stop anytime soon. Even when I arrived my compound at 11.30 pm the rain was still dropping. My body was cold, I could have made some tea but the electricity in my compound wasn't available and My body was not in good spirits to use the stove so I banged my door, locked it and laid on my bed. I brought out my phone and logged into my Facebook account. I had just one message and 7 notifications. I first pooped the notification and see "zeebaby has birthday today, wish her happy birthday" the second one was "Marianne replied your comment in loves bed." The one that off me was "Joe, Fatima and seventeen others commented on the post you're following." I had thought it was my post but it turned out I read it wrongly. I left the notification bar and went to messager bar.
"Hello." the message read. Ummi, the sexy girl. She just replied a message I sent to her last two weeks. I opened the message and discovered that she was online......
"Hi" I typed hurriedly. luckily for me the message was sent and seen was shown. Then "Ummi is typing" appeared below the comment bar.
"Fine" she messaged.
"Long time, it is now you remember me?"
She responded with an emoji.
"How things na?" I asked.
It took her 5 minutes to reply back.
"Fine” she typed again. I was expecting something different, she had always did this, giving me a word response. I became fade up, because I didn't even know her as well as I didn't even know what again to talk about without letting her response with a Single letter or emojis.
I had heard that people get their girlfriends from Facebook while some people meet their wives. And talking to Ummi was like I wanted her to be my girlfriend but she had been given me weak responses making it difficult for me to chat with her. It appeared to me that she wanted me to do the talking while she replied any time she liked with a word not more than five letters. I wondered if she wasn't leaned or just a kind of way to tell me I was boring. I left the messager bar and went to my groups, and I searched for "find your soulmate and life partner," because that was the same group I met Ummi but she had not been understandable, so I thought looking for another girl was a necessary thing to do.
Re: My Social Media: First Episode by Yahksbiz(m): 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
follow for update

(1) (Reply)

A Lifetime Of WRATH, Part 4 / Stop Southern Kaduna Killing. / Basketball Backyard Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.