Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,850 members, 7,798,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens (1544 Views)

Who Else Thinks That Satan Is Using Science To Decieve People / Could It Be That The Ijaws Believe That Satan Is The Creator Of The Universe? / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by OpenYourEyes1: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
He will tempt you with opportunities to become "rich" and also get you to see flashy things or people around you that become "rich" by sinning against GOD. This is to make you feel jealous & desire such riches more, then get you to sin against GOD and have them.

Becareful of worldly people seducing you with earthly riches. 
Always remember that once you become born again and start pleasing GOD, whatever you ask HIM that is good and within HIS will for you, HE will give. This works very well for me!
Ask and don't doubt, you will receive the blessings.

6 Likes

Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by Martins134: 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
He will tempt you with opportunities to become "rich" and also get you to see flashy things or people around you that become "rich" by sinning against GOD. This is to make you feel jealous & desire such riches more, then get you to sin against GOD and have them.

Always remember that once you become born again and start pleasing GOD, whatever you ask HIM that is good and within HIS will for you, HE will give. This works very well for me!
Thanks for this. kiss
It came at the right time. I really appreciate.

3 Likes

Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by KAM3KAZI: 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
Thank you sir, you have done a lot of good with this piece

1 Like

Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by OpenYourEyes1: 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by OpenYourEyes1: 7:01am On Aug 22, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

. ✔
Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by OpenYourEyes1: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by OpenYourEyes1: 7:58am On Aug 26, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by OpenYourEyes1: 7:52am On Sep 03, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by OpenYourEyes1: 7:34am On Sep 04, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by OpenYourEyes1: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by OpenYourEyes1: 7:20am On Dec 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... .... ..
Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by OpenYourEyes1: 8:42am On Jan 19, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... .. ...
Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by OpenYourEyes1: 7:38am On Jan 21, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... ..
Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by OpenYourEyes1: 7:42am On Mar 16, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .. .
Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by OpenYourEyes1: 8:32am On Mar 29, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .... ....
Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by OpenYourEyes1: 7:57am On Apr 02, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . . ...
Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by OpenYourEyes1: 7:36am On Apr 05, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... . .. ..
Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by OpenYourEyes1: 7:46am On Apr 14, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... . .
Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by OpenYourEyes1: 7:42am On Apr 20, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... . ..
Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by OpenYourEyes1: 7:35am On May 12, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... . .
Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by OpenYourEyes1: 7:41am On May 13, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .... .
Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by OpenYourEyes1: 7:44am On May 14, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... . .. ..
Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by OpenYourEyes1: 7:58am On May 25, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ..
Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by OpenYourEyes1: 7:02am On May 29, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. .. .
Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by OpenYourEyes1: 7:58am On Jun 28, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... ..
Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by OpenYourEyes1: 7:38am On Jul 02, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by OpenYourEyes1: 8:08am On Jul 08, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . ..
Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by OpenYourEyes1: 8:03am On Jul 12, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by OpenYourEyes1: 7:39am On Jul 22, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. . .
Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by OpenYourEyes1: 7:48am On Jul 30, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens by OpenYourEyes1: 8:07am On Aug 02, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. .. .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fact Check On American Bishop TD Jakes Claiming To Be Igbo / Who Killed Ananias And Sapphire? / Why Are Nigerians Quick To Praise God For Their Ill-gotten Wealth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.