Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Bbnaija 2020 DORATHY Confesses Having A Crush On BRIGHTO And Says The Feeling Is - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija 2020 DORATHY Confesses Having A Crush On BRIGHTO And Says The Feeling Is (543 Views)

Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" / Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020 DORATHY Confesses Having A Crush On BRIGHTO And Says The Feeling Is by brownsugarvk: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
bbnaija 2020 DORATHY confesses having a crush on BRIGHTO and says the feeling is exciting-video

bbnaija 2020 DORATHY confesses having a crush on BRIGHTO and says the feeling is exciting-video.
It has been all drama in house. Dorathy who has been on a love triangle between Ozo and Nengi said that she is really crushing on a fellow housemate Brighto.
She went ahead to explain that the feeling she is having for Brighto is so so exciting.

Watch the video…
https://globalpint.com/bbnaija-2020-dorathy-confesses-having-a-crush-on-brighto-and-says-the-feeling-is-exciting-video/
Re: Bbnaija 2020 DORATHY Confesses Having A Crush On BRIGHTO And Says The Feeling Is by meobizy(f): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
When? These their selective crushes, sef. Why didn’t any female crush on my man, Tochi? As my guy mentioned being an Uber driver na so their totos develop sand anytime them near am.
Re: Bbnaija 2020 DORATHY Confesses Having A Crush On BRIGHTO And Says The Feeling Is by ModestGal(f): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
Booked

(1) (Reply)

/ Erica's Life: A STRONG Reminder Of The Biblical Story Of Esther / Assuming Me And U See #5mil On D Ground ,how Wud U Invest With Ur Own 300k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.