Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics (59374 Views)

Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria / Overcoming Unemployment As A Nigerian Youth. / After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by Bighead9: 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
Guys relax.
We Igbo's trust our workaholic President Buhari, he will do something to reduce the rate of unemployment in the Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by Hollusilva28(m): 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
Amotolongbo:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/08/14/imo-records-highest-rate-of-unemployment-as-nbs-releases-statistics/
Where is my osun state. This is a lie statistics. state of osun is missing.

Mr Righteousness, I've missed your quotes
Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by perdollar(m): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
no Biafran is unemployed or underemployed.

1 Like

Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by Mummyfour(f): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
Unemployed, but certainly self employed. An average Igbo man educated or not doesn't constitute a nuisance. They work hard and would rather hawk gala than sit idle and wait for the elusive government white collar jobs

9 Likes

Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by abobote: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
Believe this and you can believe anything

1 Like

Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by Kbabs02(m): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
Some ppl no go Gree with this news

1 Like

Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by Anazp: 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
Mummyfour:
Unemployed, but certainly self employed. An average Igbo man educated or not doesn't constitute a nuisance. They work hard and would rather hawk gala than sit idle and wait for the elusive government white collar jobs
do you think self employment wasn't factored into the data? There are different forms of employment so self employment is one must them and must have been factored in by the NBS

1 Like

Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by Pentagon007: 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
g
Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by Shukusheka(m): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
Any unemployment report that doesn't consider subsistence farming is rubbish. The real unemployment is in the North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by HiSEminent: 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
Apc state why am i not surprised
Dear God please do away with this clueless govt in my state please cry cry cry
Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by IMO01: 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
I'm in IMO state and I sell lands design websites and an online marketer. I have 8 different lands at eziobodo futo for sale

2 Likes

Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by Sagay212: 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
There is high rate of unemployment everywhere in Nigeria. But our developer brothers and their everyday chest beating will make you thing they are all billionaires in the ipob republic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by authority2006(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
Also, it’s been reported that Imo State has the highest rate of unemployment with 48.7 per cent, followed by Akwa-Ibom State and Rivers State with 45.2 per cent and 43.7 per cent respectively. Anambra recorded the lowest rate of unemployment at 13.1 percent.

Oil producing states with 13% derivation! Where is all these mega billions naira going every month? Imagine Akwa Ibom state with roughly the same population with Osun state but with monthly revenue in the region of multiples of ten compare to that of Osun state. Those useless Niger Delta governors don't care about empowerment and developments of their region and people at all

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
Damn NIggar is alright
Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
People are just rejecting the stats (not because the sources are questionable) but because of tribal reasons, true or not into or ilorin or jigawa Nigeria is useless. undecidedundecidedundecided We will not see those akwa ibom staunch supporters. Herd mentality tueh.
Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
Also, it’s been reported that Imo State has the highest rate of unemployment with 48.7 per cent, followed by Akwa-Ibom State and Rivers State with 45.2 per cent and 43.7 per cent respectively. Anambra recorded the lowest rate of unemployment at 13.1 percent.

Let's hold it for now.
Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by nothingspoil70: 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
dalass:
How come? grin

I'm shocked!

Its not even a northern state.....

What happened to businesses they're known for? shocked
Audio business

3 Likes

Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by letitrainnow(m): 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
Why?
Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by gwafaeziokwu: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
Imo has the highest rate of unemployment in Nigeria, While Anambra state has the lowest rate of unemployment in Nigeria.

Why is the Imo state news on the front page while that of Anambra is not.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by Goalnaldo(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
It's a lie. This is a propaganda from the afonja bureau of statistics. The state with the highest unemployment should be the one that houses ogbomosho tongue

1 Like

Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by Blitz888(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by Truflame: 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
Every states in Nigeria is affected by unemployment.

Many can't afford 3 square meal.

Parents and grandparents are dying. Graduates kid's can't afford to care for them.

Politicians are looting. They turn a blind eye to the plight of the people.

Nigeria is almost irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:
Imo has the highest rate of unemployment in Nigeria, While Anambra state has the lowest rate of unemployment in Nigeria.

Why is the Imo state news on the front page while that of Anambra is not.

The op who posted it was too fast and his work looks so disordered with no link.
Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by Glossyclick(m): 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
If you want to spend your money come to Owerri and get first class treatment.
Full time G boys and fine girls ❤️❤️❤️
Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by emmy512: 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bullshit,
What base number was all this statistics from
Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
oyatz:
For which year?

Most of them are running their own business.
Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by emmnprince(m): 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
This stats doesn't add up because common sense and the state of the nation tells us so!
Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by jericco1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
Stupid survey

1 Like

Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by Samfloxin(m): 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
Jwonder:
Apc state!! Nothing new undecided

Unemployment rate keeps raising, some Nigerians lost their ability to reason and voted in a 3 time coup plotter, whose supporters killed Nigerians in 2011.

Anything we see, make we take am like that, actions have consequences.

Btw I don’t believe this statistics, because the unemployment rate in Imo can’t be higher than Jigawa and several northern states with no industry or companies and with a higher population.
PS: i did my nysc in the north and i know what I’m taking about.
But those northern states you are referring to are fully engaged in agriculture. Employment doesn't have to be only in industries.

1 Like

Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by horsepower102: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
Imo state indigenes are so much into formal education and they in fact produce one of the highest number of graduates in the nation.

But the main problem is that when they graduate, there are no jobs available in their areas of study.

What imo state needs is more entrepreneurial spirit like Anambra people.

Imo need to invest more in commerce/trade, manufacturing and agro allied industries.

University degree without jobs available is useless.

1 Like

Re: Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics by thundafire: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
While will Akwa ibom and Rivers have highest percentage of unemployment? It is because they leaders can't look beyond der nose,and it's time we get true federalism,but without steady light and good roads it's a sham.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK / Etisalat Nigeria Telecommunication Recruits: Nigria 5th Gsm Company / FRSC Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.