Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good (66035 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
lol,men are not smiling ooo.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by TheRedpillguy: 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
konkonbilo:
Don't let her dictate for you bro. Money dey wetin you won do,no mind her. Atleast you fit de make 8-10k daily if you plan am well. Buy bus, those 14 seater bus. You go do early morning hustle and evening hustle.
I endorse this massage.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by cyndylove64(f): 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
Tina001:
So where is the good? Have you started? Are you making money now? Have you seen a better girl??...

Don't get me wrong o, I am not against your decision, Glad you want to hustle legit. But I am just trying to look for the "good" in your topic grin. Maybe you should update us tongue.

As for your girl, she is not serious, if she can dump you because you want to be a driver then please let her go. She thinks it's easy to see a white collar job? This is Nigeria, go to school, graduate and hustle like a dropout. What if you secure the white collar job tommorow and get sacked again, will she feed you till you get another? Will you keep depending on white collar jobs? I am glad you didn't allow her pussy cloud your sense cheesy. You are not a SIMP grin
lol simp ko alpha male ni
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by asuquoabel585: 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
coolBros Proceed With Your Idea, don't mind Her, she Has Low Mentality.it happen to me now she the look for where to come back
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
skimena:
Due to this pandemic, the company where I work decided to lay off some staff. Unfortunately I was 1 of the people sacked. But I have N1 million as savings.

Now I'm thinking of starting a small scale business and also buy a car that I can use to pick passengers that are returning from work every evening from 4pm to 8pm everyday. But my girlfriend is against the idea. she said it's too downgrading for a graduate like me that if I go ahead with the plan she's going to quit the relationship. She said she wants her man to do a white collar job n not to hustle like a taut.

As for me, I'm tired of working with people. I want to be a Boss of my own. This situation will help me find my true love. A woman that will love me for who I am, what I have, what I do and not what she wants me to do.

Good luck on your journey of finding true love.

Fantasy...
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by NairalandNurse(m): 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
Abi
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by zabuur: 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
Always wear white office shirts or any other office shirt with white collar.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by jrusky(m): 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
Do thanksgiving.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Kazim88: 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
MJBOLT:
the op is still a simp

Sad but true.... For a girl to even condition you and still dump you and you come out here to type trash shows the world is now upside down.

Girl that you were suppose excuse from your life since time memorial... ironically he is still looking for true love.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Daroldigits: 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
That's a good idea...your brain is still active not a dead brain
skimena:
Due to this pandemic, the company where I work decided to lay off some staff. Unfortunately I was 1 of the people sacked. But I have N1 million as savings.

Now I'm thinking of starting a small scale business and also buy a car that I can use to pick passengers that are returning from work every evening from 4pm to 8pm everyday. But my girlfriend is against the idea. she said it's too downgrading for a graduate like me that if I go ahead with the plan she's going to quit the relationship. She said she wants her man to do a white collar job n not to hustle like a taut.

As for me, I'm tired of working with people. I want to be a Boss of my own. This situation will help me find my true love. A woman that will love me for who I am, what I have, what I do and not what she wants me to do.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by onegig(m): 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
skimena:

She maybe right. Yes there is money in the transportation business but you would lose so much in terms of good health, mental balance and strength that any money you make from driving would be spent on medical bills and stress induced fatigue.

Also what ever car you are buying would definitely be Nigerian used. For a less than 1 million naira car i am sure you would spend more days at the mechanic shop than driving the car. Have you factored in wear and tear?
State of Nigeria roads? Agbero and touts you would have to contend with? Also i am sure you would be buying a saloon car which can only ferry max 4 people. No matter the number of turns you make you cannot make ends meet from such as the car is not configured for mass transportation except you would be charging premium fees which is impossible given the circumstances. You can sit down and do the maths. Let's say you do runs around Surulere in Lagos. Max fare in Surulere is 100 naira per run. That's 400naira per trip. 100 naira would go to the Agbero. 100naira on fueling the car for such trip. You are left with N200. You would need to make 10 trips to make 2k which is impossible given the timing you intend to run it.

Guy better keep that money and sleep over things for months before making a decision on things. Else you would regret it. 1 million is like chicken change in this current Nigeria. 3months and you would be back to square one stuck with a rickety car, empty account balance and terribly fatigued body.

Your ex might be right in pushing you to use your brain as a graduate. Not everything is about she not wanting you to hustle. Hustle with sense.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by mariahAngel(f): 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
skimena:
The good thing is that it will enable me find my true love. not a pretender or a conditional love
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by bukolabeauty09(f): 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
Tina001:
So where is the good?

The good he is referring to is that he is tired of the relationship already and have been finding a way to end the situationship before the alleged dumping
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Pussywar(f): 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
Seems you're hurt and trying to paint your ex bad. Because, why else are you telling us?
For random strangers to curse her? To tell you you did the right thing? Join you and call her a pretender?

Move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Nyceguy92: 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
I find it hard to believe your story, especially the aspect that your girlfriend does not want you to "hustle."
I am yet to meet a lady who does not want her man to hustle, which I take to mean a parlance for working hard and being creative.

As some respondents have already mentioned, story is incomplete.
Where is the "good" and how have things turned out positively for you that wouldn't have been possible had your girlfriend still been around?

As I see it, you are still in status quo ante.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Lisaint(m): 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bros forget your girl for this matter

Lets talk about the car you wanna buy for the business

Have you seen one?
How much you later get ham?
If you don’t mind can we see the shot?

Im saving towards one with the same idea soonest
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by bukolabeauty09(f): 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
skimena:

Maybe she should have advised you more because depending only on business gulps your income and create more expenses for you but having a white collar job + business will boost your financial strength. Since you are a graduate try to find another job then do your side hustle. Job vacancy might be tough in Nigeria but I still believe God works mysteriously.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by tot(f): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
Mr Lienus Mba!! angry angry

On August 2, you created a topic and said;

So what do we believe now? undecided undecided undecided

Well.... he could have a wife AND a gf (if he's the average Nig man), although I join you to say: I smell lies considering the threads OP has created in the past.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by shugasofttouch: 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
skimena:

I love this spirit. Won't mind being your friend.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Greatfullheart: 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
Just pray the have not do you what bayern did to barca?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Tina001(f): 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
atiku4President:

You are not different from the lady in question. So you do not see anything good in the man discovering he was never in love? You just pretended by your 'don't get me wrong o' There is no gain saying the fact that you share the same value with the lady's mundanity.
K.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Excuses: 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
Tina001:
So where is the good? Have you started? Are you making money now? Have you seen a better girl??...

Don't get me wrong o, I am not against your decision, Glad you want to hustle legit. But I am just trying to look for the "good" in your topic grin. Maybe you should update us tongue.

As for your girl, she is not serious, if she can dump you because you want to be a driver then please let her go. She thinks it's easy to see a white collar job? This is Nigeria, go to school, graduate and hustle like a dropout. What if you secure the white collar job tommorow and get sacked again, will she feed you till you get another? Will you keep depending on white collar jobs? I am glad you didn't allow her pussy cloud your sense cheesy. You are not a SIMP grin

You are a bad ass girl on your own..nice word up!
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Tina001(f): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
coolebux:

Are you the girlfriend? undecided
Yes undecided tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Tina001(f): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
Excuses:

You are a bad ass girl on your own..nice word up!

Lol, thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by jay7(m): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
Nauttyprof:
Your gf is a low thinking fellow. You don't need such in your life.

She has no idea what those transporters make per day.

A man who owns a Sienna vehicle makes N10,000 per day based on the fact that he works with a company. So, when he goes to work in the morning, he carries passengers and when returning home. Based on the N810,000 he makes per day, he will make at least N200,000 per month (assuming 20 working days per month). Some people's salaries are not up to this.

Now, imagine if this man does this full time. That gf of yours has no thought and never a business minded fellow.

Please stop giving imaginary figures, I am a transporter and I know what it takes to make it through transport, I own the car myself so don't even think I deliver to anyone, fine there is money in transportation but not as you are painting it to be, if you don't know your game well, car maintenance will drain you to zero.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bro, God Don Pick Up Your Call
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by adisaaowala: 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
cococandy:
[s]Just move on.

Most of you cry too much on NL.

Every 5 mins one of you is creating girlfriend thread[/s]

Eran sad

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by jay7(m): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
onegig:

She maybe right. Yes there is money in the transportation business but you would lose so much in terms of good health, mental balance and strength that any money you make from driving would be spent on medical bills and stress induced fatigue.

Also what ever car you are buying would definitely be Nigerian used. For a less than 1 million naira car i am sure you would spend more days at the mechanic shop than driving the car. Have you factored in wear and tear?
State of Nigeria roads? Agbero and touts you would have to contend with? Also i am sure you would be buying a saloon car which can only ferry max 4 people. No matter the number of turns you make you cannot make ends meet from such as the car is not configured for mass transportation except you would be charging premium fees which is impossible given the circumstances. You can sit down and do the maths. Let's say you do runs around Surulere in Lagos. Max fare in Surulere is 100 naira per run. That's 400naira per trip. 100 naira would go to the Agbero. 100naira on fueling the car for such trip. You are left with N200. You would need to make 10 trips to make 2k which is impossible given the timing you intend to run it.

Guy better keep that money and sleep over things for months before making a decision on things. Else you would regret it. 1 million is like chicken change in this current Nigeria. 3months and you would be back to square one stuck with a rickety car, empty account balance and terribly fatigued body.

Your ex might be right in pushing you to use your brain as a graduate. Not everything is about she not wanting you to hustle. Hustle with sense.

I like your quote, it's either you are a transporter or you are close to someone in the system, I will keep saying it, there is money in transport business but if one is not careful maintenance will take back the whole money, people will be giving figures as if the OP will be the only driver on the road. If you are not into haulage to make good morning from cab these days, you have to huzzle well.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by donMIG(m): 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
White collar kill her fada dia!
Her left nyash!
My brother forge ahead! That's not ur wife
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Taiwojon(m): 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
skimena:

that is great!!!!!!

say no to fornication
say no to girl friend, boy friend.

make Jesus your Lord and humble yourself and God will life you up.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by proclinician: 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
Tina001:

Her pussy indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. / Busty Lady Celebrates 22nd Birthday With A Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.