Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time (65062 Views)

Woman Crushed To Death By Speeding Truck During Rescue Operation In Ogun. / Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos / Ugandan Woman Crushed To Death As Bus Loses Control & Rams Into Vendors (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
Reports!

Loveday Etomi, the fiancé of the woman who was crushed to death by a tanker in Ajah only weeks to her wedding, has spoken out following her death, Reports.

From The Information Reaching , Immaculate Emife Okochu reportedly died at the scene of the accident, her fiancé said. He then narrated how he was in traffic when he got the call that she was involved in an accident and how he parked his car and ran on foot to the scene to find her "cold".

Immaculate was a store manager at the Cold Stone Creamery Nigeria in Apapa. She was reportedly rushing to work when she took a bike to escape the Lagos traffic. Unfortunately, a truck rammed into the bike she was on, crushing her on Badore Road in Ajah around 11am on Wednesday, August 12, Reports.

Friends Who Spoke With , say she was first taken to a hospital in the area, and from there, she was referred to the General Hospital, Marina, where she was declared dead.

Mourning her, her fiance expressed his love for her and said no one could ever replace her.

See The Previous Thread Posted By - https://www.nairaland.com/6051979/lady-set-wed-october-crushed

Where do I even start from. Yesterday August 12th is a day I will never forget. The most precious woman in my life left me. A woman I cherish so much decide to leave me in this world. How can you leave when we have few weeks to our wedding ? How can you leave when your car will arrive next week? How can you leave mr Charles and I. I loved you with everything I have.

I promise you everything you have ever wished for I will make sure you have it. Oh Emife you broke my heart into pieces. Wednesday morning when you were about to leave for work I said baby you look so beautiful are you sure you are going to work you laughed and I smiled as well. I decide to take you to bus stop as usual. You even buy me egg rolls for me and my friend. And told me you will come home by 5pm so you can cook Cos you haven’t cook for a while Cos of work. I never knew you were saying goodbye to me I couldn’t notice it Ahh .You are the only woman that has ever cook for me. You brought love and happiness into my life and replace it with this pain. How can you do this to someone you love.

Oh Emife you are too good, everyone loved you they cared about you how could you? My mother hasn’t been herself. Every one are going through pains Cos of you. I have been searching for you at home I check all the whole rooms I couldn’t find you. I screamed your name, no answer. How can I survive this wicked world without you? I warned you about Cold stone, they are blood suckers they don’t care about you . All the care is their money. I asked to resigned you said baby wait you will at the right time. Every day cold stone keep stressing your life. I keep telling you don’t let cold stone kill you for me.

Oh they finally kill you for me. They achieved their wishes. They made you go through pains until you die. They use you. They have your pictures of you on their Advert yet they won’t pay you. They made you suffer until you die. You complained of mr Dapo every day problem.I hope he’s happy now that you are no more . Baby guess what? Cold stone still continue with work. Someone has already replaced you. What I told you and warned you about has come to reality. Baby how can I recover from this? ��������

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD2EQrlnd76/?igshid=13d786su7aw5d

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time by pyyxxaro: 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
So sad

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time by Bola146(f): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
The Lord is your strength sad Take heart

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time by Bewiseedet(m): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
So touching bro. Be strong

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time by facsender1: 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
As 2020 is coming to an end, So I've decided to do something Crazy!

I'm looking out to share my Experience on my Journey on How I set-up my eCommerce store from $0 to $2000 while spending less on Ads

In our WhatsApp class I will be sharing my will My Experience, Advice And How you can leverage from it.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Take heart bro.. it's really sad tho.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time by moneyissweet(m): 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Chaii! Odiegwu

18 Likes

Re: Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time by cynhamscakes(f): 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Take heart

4 Likes

Re: Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time by emmy512: 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
But cold Stone didn't kill her naah, whats all this unnecessary talk. He should've sticked to mourning his wife and not putting cold Stone like they killed her, every business in Nigeria is stress,
He should've said Nigeria killed her too, that would've been fair.
Rest in peace to the lady.
All this truck drivers that speed and move anyhow.

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time by DeeTweenie(f): 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
So touching.

Take heart. May her soul continue to rest in peace, Amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time by GeneralPula: 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
sad

1 Like

Re: Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time by Gerrie(m): 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
Oh! What a loss embarassed
My sympathy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time by Graysons: 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
Such a beautiful lady. Rip to her embarassed

17 Likes

Re: Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time by NerdyAboki(m): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
So sorry for your lost bro. But she didn't decide to leave you, death took her away, life is uncertain and death comes to all us. Take heart.

13 Likes

Re: Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time by Blacckrod(f): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
Tears are falling from my eyes as I type this. Rest in peace Imma. You were a good friend to me, kind, patient and selfless. I miss you.

No one would call me wahala girl again! cry

Heaven couldn't wait for you.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time by sofiscatedmoron: 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
Take heart bro,,
Enjoy today,, live good today because
Tomorrow is not promised,,

5 Likes

Re: Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time by ospido: 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
With tears in my eyes i say this is a very touching story.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time by NewDelhi(m): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
But why the guy dey insult and swear for coldstone now . What fault do they have in this tragedy.

7 Likes

Re: Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time by bouncing3: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
Damn!...be strong bro

1 Like

Re: Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time by JuwonBobo(m): 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hmm...life too short, you know...so sad.
Re: Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time by xynerise: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
Don't blame the company. Blame death. It is a natural phenomenon.

Take heart

4 Likes

Re: Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time by Yankee101: 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
Eyah

Rest in peace
Re: Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time by NewDelhi(m): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
emmy512:
But cold Stone didn't kill her naah, whats all this unnecessary talk
I tire o.. he dey even swear for them. RIp to the young lady tho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time by JohnnyPalmer: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
emmy512:
But cold Stone didn't kill her naah, whats all this unnecessary talk. He should've sticked to mourning his wife and not putting cold Stone like they killed her, every business in Nigeria is stress,
He should've said Nigeria killed her too, that would've been fair.
Rest in peace to the lady.
All this truck drivers that speed and move anyhow.

He's in pains

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time by JIMMYH2O(m): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
Cant even say a word....My prayers are with you at this trying time brother

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
Speechless.
Re: Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
If the fiance can mourn like this, imagine how her Parents and siblings will feel??

What a tragic loss??

May her soul RIP!

5 Likes

Re: Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time by Jackipapa: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
Mourning her, her fiance expressed his love for her and said no one could ever replace her.

Very sad but I pray for fortitude for you to move on and I know one day you will see another lady you love to marry!
RIP to the dead

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Man To Wole Soyinka: Leave My Seat - Tonye Cole, Mo Abudu, Kate Henshaw / Visa To Mauritius / Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.