Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year (39137 Views)

You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. / Burna Boy’s 'Twice As Tall' Hits No 1 In 14 Countries In Less Than 48Hrs / Burna Boy’s "Twice As Tall" Album Launched In London (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by Made4naijaceo(f): 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
Yes! Burna Boy's "Twice As Tall" album is officially OUT! And executive producer Diddy has just called it the "Album of the Year!"

After concluding a successful Youtube premiere tonight, Burna Boy's 5th studio album, "Twice As Tall" is now available on all streaming platforms. As part of the build-up, American music mogul, Sean Combs aka Diddy declared, in no uncertain terms, Burna's latest project the "Album of the Year."

Could this be the album that elevates Burna from a Grammy nominee to a Grammy winner? Fingers crossed!

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYTtbF771JU

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by pretydiva(f): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
Our naija artists be making us proud. Way to go guys

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by Made4naijaceo(f): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
If the vibe finish we go still go back to our Wizkid and Davido cheesy cheesy cheesy

233 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by Olaseun1470: 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
I just confirmed my second withdrawal in a space of 3 days. It's Legit and paying guys.. Don't sleep on this..
If you know about bitcoin and want to make good profits in bitcoin, trade with trustfore limited. Begin with as little as $50 to start earning.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by Twelfthman: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
Yo bro I have got that song on repeat at this moment. Rip to the replay button grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by iamyemiakins(m): 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
Burna Boy trying all his best to get a Grammy. Good stuff!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by iamyemiakins(m): 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
[s]If the vibe finish we go still go back to our Wizkid and Davido cheesy cheesy cheesy[/s]

We dey vibe all of them together, the sky is big enough to accommodate them all wink

259 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by iamyemiakins(m): 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lala on the beat grin

2 Likes

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by ODJ124(m): 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
Oluwa Burna.......
our niggar..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by KingOfTheSouthS: 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by straighttalk(m): 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
And so, What?

Next, please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by Ghozky(m): 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
African Giant

12 Likes

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by Slawormir: 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Burna boy my real niggarrr

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by nairavsdollars(f): 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
Burna is a small boy compared to Davido

11 Likes

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by isa6namo(m): 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
Oga diddy dont be in a hurry, the year never end yet

8 Likes

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by bewla(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kudos but no forget to fray garri when u Win the award o

1 Like

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by dynicks(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
OLUWA BURNA
FOR
PRESIDENT National union for entertainment and gbedu 2023!!

Yeh yeh....yeh (5x)
Dis one na gbedu wey dey dapada!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
Time to go and peruse the album...... smiley

7 Likes

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by urchcoded(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
If na you be the producer, you no go hype am? If you think this album is better than African giant then you no Sabi better thing.

27 Likes

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
One question guys, what makes the Americans believe their music is better than Africans

Modified

Okay.. I've gotten blasted and lectured but thanks for the mentions guys grin
I said MUSIC, we copied them and got close but they did not make much progress copying Africans style. What do you think

7 Likes

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by EXLOVER(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
Burna Boy dor chop American witch
Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by Wigetsolar: 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
Diddy my man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by jamata20: 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
I so much like this guy
he's a real niggurrrr

Like this if you like him

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by potbelly(m): 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
great publicity for burna cool

abeg who knows the track for the first beat on that video...

the beat dey enter body... cool

2 Likes

Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by Taiwoa990: 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
Re: Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
Wizkid and Co should learn from Burna Boy what an international album actually entails cool

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"oh I Hate To See You Go" Wedding Song - Please Remind Me / Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs / Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.