Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) - Investment (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) (80141 Views)

2022 Asgafhomes Crowdfunding Investment Window / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by tempest12: 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
Anban11:
its very very very very very legit. here is thier agent number 09063297216. text him his name is steve he will explain everything to you if possible meet up with you if your location is close. its normally to be sceptical about it at first. but i assure YOU. u will vouch 4 the brand after u invest

I wonder why someone will read this and still go ahead to invest. It's pure scam. Cheap scam. What's an agent?? The organization doesn't have costumer care line? Official email domain? For enquires. Why calling an individual called agent...lol. many people are yet to learn from falling for cheap scams. Once they get the amount required, they will disappear without notice.

2 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Amyyy2020: 11:13am On Nov 16, 2020
Anban11:
its very very very very very legit. here is thier agent number 09063297216. text him his name is steve he will explain everything to you if possible meet up with you if your location is close. its normally to be sceptical about it at first. but i assure YOU. u will vouch 4 the brand after u invest

U didn't answer any of the questions I asked o...
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Doyinwright1: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
Lol. It's Monday evening. Pray tell, has the map started refunding monies?
spiceeamiee:
I have never seen your username on this thread so i will ignore your accusations. People like you will collect money to sell your conscience so you think everyone is like you. This thread has been in existence for long and we have all shared our findings on different investment platforms but here you are mouthing off on what you know nothing about.

If you sent me an email, i will get around to it soon as i am in transit.

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
Has anyone recieved their second Crmi ROI this week?

Its a week now from my end and nothin in sight
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Macktaob(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

I doubt anyone is getting anything...
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Bcpump: 12:17am On Nov 17, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

I dont think they are going to pay any thing for now.

They need to see if they can weather this storm.

if they do, great. They need breathing space else we all lose.

if they wanted to runaway they would have but they chose to see their mismanagement and disorganisation and still can't handle it well.

from the comments on the page they owe billions now.i pray it goes well so that I can also get my money
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by ADUKKY(f): 7:53am On Nov 17, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

I am expecting my second too. Till now, nothing.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Ameboperoo(m): 8:06am On Nov 17, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

Same here o.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Ameboperoo(m): 8:07am On Nov 17, 2020
Bcpump:

if they wanted to runaway they would have but they chose to see their mismanagement and disorganisation and still can't handle it well.

from the comments on the page they owe billions now.i pray it goes well so that I can also get my money
Hmm
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 9:18am On Nov 17, 2020
Bcpump:

I think the use up to four banks or there about, and this should them make all refunds timely.. Meanwhile on his instagram live videos i only heard him talk about crmi last roi on spreading the payment or so, but nothing about those expecting their second roi
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Amyyy2020: 10:32am On Nov 17, 2020
Doyinwright1:

I haven't gotten ntn o.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Doyinwright1: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
The map have done very well to allay fears by communicating constantly. I believe that the payment issues will be resolved very soon and everything will return to status quo. They need support plus a little time to sort things out.
Doyinwright1:
It's easy to see that you were paid for this. I have it on good authority that the map is in serious trouble and that one may need to employ brute force to get his or her money back. If you can employ bouncers, please do. If you have connections in the army, kindly use it. The map is crumbling and the only way you can get your money is by going to any of their offices (Lekki in particular) with a physical presence.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Wakemeup: 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Backcheck: 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wakemeup:
Please I have a question. As an investor, which body do you report to if you aren't credited upon maturity. Sorry Gurus, I am a newbie and just trying to do my due diligence.

No-BODY

7 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Ayomide811(m): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
enigmatique:

I have said, resaid and restated the same thing, but most people have refused to listen to me. themap looks way too good to be true, but people are still buying into it. So once again I urge Nairalanders to avoid investing in themap until we get more insight into their operations, leadership and other evidences of a company as large and profitable as they are claiming to have.

But maybe you, 1milli, and I are wrong and are being too cautious. Maybe. Time will surely tell.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Wakemeup: 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
Backcheck:

No-BODY
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Wickedfact: 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Go to Bonny camp and report that idiot that calls himself the MD of THEMAP to those soldiers that wear red cap. By the time they use those fat Glo or Mtn cables to flog the back of his neck overnight, you would collect both capital and ROI with profuse apologies from him.

4 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by spiceeamiee(f): 8:32am On Nov 18, 2020
I want to insult you but I won't. Anyaso has played a fast one on everyone including people that believed in him. I have resolved to let it go. If they pay, fine. If not we live to invest another day.

Doyinwright1:

4 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Bcpump: 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
spiceeamiee:
I want to insult you but I won't. Anyaso has played a fast one on everyone including people that believed in him. I have resolved to let it go. If they pay, fine. If not we live to invest another day.

wow really? you that was even commenting under other people's comments on the IG page, telling them not to lose hope.
if you have lost hope then e don be for everyone else. wow
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Mardey: 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
m actually confused now. i sent a message to the Anyaso guy today, he replied asking for patience, that payment and refund would soon commence.

spiceeamiee:

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by omopretty1: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
Mardey:
m actually confused now. i sent a message to the Anyaso guy today, he replied asking for patience, that payment and refund would soon commence.

That's what we've been hearing since 2 weeks ago, for how long does he want us to be patient? Those of us who chose to migrate are yet to get our invoice up till now.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Pepchizy: 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
Mardey:

Please I will appreciate it if you can email me the number you used in reaching him. I have been trying to reach him.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by reservd(m): 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
Mardey:

We heard payments will be made tomorrow Thursday but now they have called for a town hall meeting with investors and partners to discuss way forward as regards payments. Lagos island and mainland 20and 21 November, 23rd in Abuja and 26th in ph. Will be streamed live too on social networks
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by enigmatique(m): 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
grin grin grin
All I can do is to laugh. At least when the dust settles, we will return to reasonably reviewing and investing in companies. Hehehe.

As for anyone that loses money, take your L, move on, and never make this kind of mistake again. Investing is a marathon, not a sprint, and while it's best to learn from data, research and advice, learning from experience can be valuable too, because it makes the lesson visceral, not just vicarious or theoretical. Better to lose 250k now than lose 250 billion later.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by naijasensei: 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
enigmatique:
grin grin grin
All I can do is to laugh. At least when the dust settles, we will return to reasonably reviewing and investing in companies. Hehehe.

As for anyone that loses money, take your L, move on, and never make this kind of mistake again. Investing is a marathon, not a sprint, and while it's best to learn from data, research and advice, learning from experience can be valuable too, because it makes the lesson visceral, not just vicarious or theoretical. Better to lose 250k now than lose 250 billion later.

Please, continue laughing. It's like some of you get orgasmic whenever other people are facing challenges. If you cannot help in putting out a fire, it will be highly irresponsible to add petrol to said fire. If you cannot add soothing balm to a wound, don't apply an irritant. Just because people didn't accept your "expert" advice doesn't give you the right to lord it over them, or taunt them.
And before you post a holier than thou retort about me being bitter and emotional because I have lost money - I have never, and will probably never invest in themap. Always show emphaty at all times. You are in no way better than those who are agitated and feeling down right now.

7 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by enigmatique(m): 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
naijasensei:

Please, continue laughing. It's like some of you get orgasmic whenever other people are facing challenges. If you cannot help in putting out a fire, it will be highly irresponsible to add petrol to said fire. If you cannot add soothing balm to a wound, don't apply an irritant. Just because people didn't accept your "expert" advice doesn't give you the right to lord it over them, or taunt them.
And before you post a holier than thou retort about me being bitter and emotional because I have lost money - I have never, and will probably never invest in themap. Always show emphaty at all times. You are in no way better than those who are agitated and feeling down right now.
- I have never claimed to be an expert. If I claimed to be or believed that I was an expert, I wouldn't have suggested and agreed with folks like MummyIMadeIt, Pepchizy, Acidosis, benedictuyi etc to create this thread so as to pool our knowledge and experiences and use that to make better investment decisions.
- I refuse to trade words with you. Enough said.

3 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by naijasensei: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
enigmatique:

- I have never claimed to be an expert. If I claimed to be or believed that I was an expert, I wouldn't have suggested and agreed with folks like MummyIMadeIt, Pepchizy, Acidosis, benedictuyi etc to create this thread so as to pool our knowledge and experiences and use that to make better investment decisions.
- I refuse to trade words with you. Enough said.

Why are you defensive? Is this your way of resolving an issue? By laughing at people's anxiety? I am not here to banter with you either. Remember, if you can't comfort those that are mourning - don't mock them. I leave you to your conscience, I rest my case.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Mardey: 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
I messaged him on IG. @anyanso_mma.

Pepchizy:

Please I will appreciate it if you can email me the number you used in reaching him. I have been trying to reach him.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Pepchizy: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
Mardey:
I messaged him on IG. @anyanso_mma.

Ok. Thank you
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
enigmatique:

-

Though i saw the signs but i let the gambler part of me get the most outta me.

Kudos to you on your resolve in sounding the Alarm bells, also i only can hope that themap.ng finds a quick solution towards these issues confronting them and that we make better decisions next time deviod of sentiments and emotions.

Pepchizy spiceeamee TokyoBulls Epignosis Reservd
Please what is the latest?

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by reservd(m): 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

Though i saw the signs but i let the gambler part of me get the most outta me.

Kudos to you on your resolve in sounding the Alarm bells, also i only can hope that themap.ng finds a quick solution towards these issues confronting them and that we make better decisions next time deviod of sentiments and emotions.

Pepchizy spiceeamee TokyoBulls Epignosis Reservd
Please what is the latest?
Still expecting venues for the so called meetings which is supposed to start tomorrow
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
reservd:

Still expecting venues for the so called meetings which is supposed to start tomorrow

If i am not pained, walahi i lie! Seriously though i understand the need for the town hall meeting to calm flaring nerves but my issue with Anyanso mma and themap.ng is why the spread. Cant he just limit it to one venue and use his normal online platform (instagram) or zoom app to communicate to others.

That guy seem to be given priority to things un important

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (38) (Reply)

"Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money / CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank / Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.