Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:37 AM

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) (79830 Views)

2022 Asgafhomes Crowdfunding Investment Window / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 8:45am On Aug 24, 2020
TokyoBulls:
I understand this feeling. I am an investor there. I have invested substantial amount (N16.4M so far) so I need this investment to thrive as much as we all do. I decided to register as an affiliate so I earn 5% on any new business. I can show you proofs if you need those. Most important thing, PLEASE do your due diligence. I visited their offices and asked questions from multiple riders, clients and employees before I decided. Thanks

What proof can u help with
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 24, 2020
TokyoBulls:
I understand this feeling. I am an investor there. I have invested substantial amount (N16.4M so far) so I need this investment to thrive as much as we all do. I decided to register as an affiliate so I earn 5% on any new business. I can show you proofs if you need those. Most important thing, PLEASE do your due diligence. I visited their offices and asked questions from multiple riders, clients and employees before I decided. Thanks

For what it's worth, I appreciate you taking time to react.

That been said, the question then becks how many affiliates get 5% from the biz and how much then do they get as profit after paying out investors? I asked this since I've read 2 of you so far claiming to be affiliates and who knows how many others are out there registered already.

My other questions if you may: Can one complete his registration and get his returns without stepping in their office once? And if I haven't read wrong so far, it seems one has to pay into their account before proceeding to registration at all? How do they confirm payment and registration?

Thank you as you respond.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 8:53am On Aug 24, 2020
Epignosis19:

I don't understand what you mean by his details but his name is Mma Anyanso.... He's very active on Instagram and Facebook.

For those who are radio lovers, tune to Rainbow fm, 94.1 from Monday to Friday, 11-12....They're usually live to talk about their investment.

Yes... Immediately you make payment, you can go ahead and register your investment.
As an affiliate partner, I won't mind if you can reach out before you make investment decisions. Gracias!

Noted...
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Epignosis19: 8:59am On Aug 24, 2020
GhostderGeist:

That been said, the question then becks how many affiliates get 5% from the biz and how much then do they get as profit after paying out investors? I asked this since I've read 2 of you so far claiming to be affiliates and who knows how many others are out there registered already.

My other questions if you may: Can one complete his registration and get his returns without stepping in their office once? And if I haven't read wrong so far, it seems one has to pay into their account before proceeding to registration at all? How do they confirm payment and registration?

What the other affiliate wrote above is very true of the 5% commission.
Every affiliate gets paid as long as investors came in through them with no gimmicks. I've had just 2 people brought into the business til date and I was paid to that sum even without placing a call to their office. I won't say I have invested to that tune but I have just about 2 investments running in the company (Bike and Location investment) which I stated above.

I have never once had to go to their office to get my payments. My 15th payment for my bike came in around 1am this morning. That of the location is yet to drop. You can complete the cycle of 1 year without having to go to their office if your details are accurate, and in sync with your account details provided.

For confirmation of registration, you get a mail of acknowledgement immediately you register your investment and you get an invoice 24 to 48 hours after your investment is confirmed.

There are no gimmicks with payment of both investors and affiliates. Please, you can proceed to the Instagram handle by noon to get claims of those who have been paid and those who are yet to get their alerts.

Cheers!
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Epignosis19: 9:10am On Aug 24, 2020
enigmatique:

Ah I'm glad that you're finally here MrMcJay to contribute to this convo. From all the angles that I've been looking at it, this themap matter has just been popping red flags in my face. There are quite a number of things that just don't check out, and the fact that this thread has been invaded by their affiliate marketers and advertisers isn't helping at all as these people are making some incredible claims. So please continue with your cross-examination.

To all Nairalanders, I say once more: please exercise caution and do very meticulous due diligence before investing in or continuing to invest in themap.
Yeah I agree with you fully as you'll need to check out every angle of an investment before you put a dime into it, at least to ensure you'll first be able to get your money back at a profit.

If there are red flags or things that are Grey, state those concerns and let's see if it's something that an answer can be provided. I will not support the company if there are things they need to brace up on because I was first an investor before I became n affiliate. The 5% commission I'm paid doesn't cut the investment sum except I'm able to get 20 people to invest which is quite a lot.... Lol

If you check my post above, I also stated positions the company needed improvement in their areas of weakness which is not so encouraging to would be investors.

Cheers Chief
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 24, 2020
Epignosis19:

What the other affiliate wrote above is very true of the 5% commission.
Every affiliate gets paid as long as investors came in through them with no gimmicks. I've had just 2 people brought into the business til date and I was paid to that sum even without placing a call to their office. I won't say I have invested to that tune but I have just about 2 investments running in the company (Bike and Location investment) which I stated above.

I have never once had to go to their office to get my payments. My 15th payment for my bike came in around 1am this morning. That of the location is yet to drop. You can complete the cycle of 1 year without having to go to their office if your details are accurate, and in sync with your account details provided.

For confirmation of registration, you get a mail of acknowledgement immediately you register your investment and you get an invoice 24 to 48 hours after your investment is confirmed.

There are no gimmicks with payment of both investors and affiliates. Please, you can proceed to the Instagram handle by noon to get claims of those who have been paid and those who are yet to get their alerts.

Cheers!

Alright, thank you for responding to the questions raised. Will check the Instagram handle as advised, thanks.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Amyyy2020: 9:14am On Aug 24, 2020
GhostderGeist:

Seems we on same table. I'm following 3 of such threads the marketers are marketing at.

But just as you thinking, I'm thinking of the CRM as trial with back mind that the money no longer mine once paid out to them.

We will see sha, time will tell, it always does.

May the odds ever be in our favour!

CRM for me too. But I CANT afford to think the money is no longer mine once paid out oo...Biko, I can't.lol

3 months seem close enough Sha, lemme try it

Fingers crossed
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 24, 2020
Amyyy2020:

CRM for me too. But I CANT afford to think the money is no longer mine once paid out oo...Biko, I can't.lol

3 months seem close enough Sha, lemme try it

Fingers crossed

Lol, I understand of course cheesy. It's just a way of consolation to be at peace just in case things go south.

Yea, fingers crossed. Godspeed!
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2020
I can send any and every proof you need. DM. No issues at all.
MummyIMadeIt:

What proof can u help with
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 11:13am On Aug 24, 2020
The 5% is one off and it is more or less a marketing cost. Plus you pay 100K to register as an affiliate so income comes to them through that too. I have a bike/delivery/dispatch business in Lagos so I know these numbers for bikes are sane. However, please do your DD again. Second, it is possible to register online without going to their office. The process is simple. Pay and have your proof payment, valid ID and passport photograph and send me a WhatsApp message on either of the earlier numbers I posted on the thread to send you their registration links. You load your investments and bank account details and immediately get an email notification, an invoice and an MoU sent to your email to confirm your investment was successful.

If you have any further questions, I am here to support. I got my N150K for this week (for the May to Nov small business location) last night. It's been consistent all through.
GhostderGeist:

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2020
TokyoBulls:
The 5% is one off and it is more or less a marketing cost. Plus you pay 100K to register as an affiliate so income comes to them through that too. I have a bike/delivery/dispatch business in Lagos so I know these numbers for bikes are sane. However, please do your DD again. Second, it is possible to register online without going to their office. The process is simple. Pay and have your proof payment, valid ID and passport photograph and send me a WhatsApp message on 08030410792 or either of the earlier numbers I posted on the thread to send you their registration links. You load your investments and bank account details and immediately get an email notification, an invoice and an MoU sent to your email to confirm your investment was successful.

If you have any further questions, I am here to support. I got my N150K for this week (for the May to Nov small business location) last night. It's been consistent all through.

I get it now. Thank you, might hit you up in the coming days.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Amyyy2020: 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
smiley
GhostderGeist:

Lol, I understand of course cheesy. It's just a way of consolation to be at peace just in case things go south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by fungirl89(f): 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
TokyoBulls:
The 5% is one off and it is more or less a marketing cost. Plus you pay 100K to register as an affiliate so income comes to them through that too. I have a bike/delivery/dispatch business in Lagos so I know these numbers for bikes are sane. However, please do your DD again. Second, it is possible to register online without going to their office. The process is simple. Pay and have your proof payment, valid ID and passport photograph and send me a WhatsApp message on 08030410792 or either of the earlier numbers I posted on the thread to send you their registration links. You load your investments and bank account details and immediately get an email notification, an invoice and an MoU sent to your email to confirm your investment was successful.

If I invest in themap.ng using your link and something comes up (issues). Will you be able to help out?

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by fungirl89(f): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
TokyoBulls:

If I invest in themap.ng using your link and something comes up (issues). Will you be able to help out? Cos I'm not based in lag
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by taiwoliu(m): 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
You want to gamble abi u want to invest?

iffa hear say i assume say money no be my own after investing, make i bend.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

GhostderGeist:

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
taiwoliu:

iffa hear say i assume say money no be my own after investing, make i bend.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lmao. It's called "Risk" and "climax peace regardless"

I feel you though cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
PAY AS YOU GO SOLAR
Buy Solar Energy System Today And Pay Small small for 24 Months

***Are you Spending too much on #Fueling #Generator cost every Night?

***Did you know many homes today are saving huge on their energy cost by using this alternative?

***Would you be interested in an alternative that guarantees you save money while enjoying 24hrs Uninterrupted Electricity?

***What if you could buy a #Solar #Energy #System today without hurting your finances by spreading payment conveniently over 24 months in monthly installments?

We have Solar Packages advertised as follows

1.BRONZE
2.SILVER
3.GOLD
4.PLATINUM

1. Pick Application Form(7,Ogunnoiki Street Via Lagos/Benin Expressway Sagamu Ogun State
Sagamu )

Apply Online @ www.brightsenergy.com

2.Select Easy Payment Plan Suit Your Finances Power

3.Make Initial Deposit

4. Sign Contract Agreement

5.Spread Remaining Balance For 24 Months

Only at Bright Energy
Call to place order 07058562938
Whatssap 08187995847
www.brightsenergy.com
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
100%. I will be able to but the liability is the investor's just as the return/reward/profit is. I am always available on WhatsApp
fungirl89:

If I invest in themap.ng using your link and something comes up (issues). Will you be able to help out?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Amyyy2020: 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
grin grin
Baba haf vez cheesy
taiwoliu:

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by enigmatique(m): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
Epignosis19:

Yeah I agree with you fully as you'll need to check out every angle of an investment before you put a dime into it, at least to ensure you'll first be able to get your money back at a profit.

If there are red flags or things that are Grey, state those concerns and let's see if it's something that an answer can be provided. I will not support the company if there are things they need to brace up on because I was first an investor before I became n affiliate. The 5% commission I'm paid doesn't cut the investment sum except I'm able to get 20 people to invest which is quite a lot.... Lol

If you check my post above, I also stated positions the company needed improvement in their areas of weakness which is not so encouraging to would be investors.

Cheers Chief
Well I have stated some of them before, but let me restate them here:
1. They are asking for big sums of money per unit, which makes it harder to use a small amount to test the waters.
2. The returns they are promising look way too good to be true.
3. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If themap wants to prove that their promised ROI is indeed sustainable, we'll have to see extraordinary evidence of their operations. And, like MrMcJay said, adverts on BRT buses are not enough. We need actual proof of their operations e.g bike operations.
4. Many Nairalanders have attested to how hard it is to use their website. What serious organisation that collects serious sums of money fails to get their website on point? Even reQuid that sells units of investment for just N5,000 has a solid website. So what is holding themap back from doing the same or even better?
5. People have also attested to how, when your investment matures, you have to be chasing themap with calls and messages before getting paid. That is also a serious concern.
6. Their website isn't organised. Their payment system isn't organised. So how can they be organised enough to be a long-living and stable business?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
Aside themap.ng, i am begin to contemplate greensafetyltdservices.

Fam, who has more info concerning greensafety?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:
Aside themap.ng, i am begin to contemplate greensafetyltdservices.

Fam, who has more info concerning greensafety?

Tell us more about why you considering them?

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
GhostderGeist:

Tell us more about why you considering them?

For start their purpose seems clear, and they kinda have a sound idea of what theyre doing..

I read somewhere about their services rendered as been visible.. If possible will like to confirm from those in Lagos on the authencity of their claim.

Looking at doing buisness either with them or themap.ng
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

For start their purpose seems clear, and they kinda have a sound idea of what theyre doing..

I read somewhere about their services rendered as been feasible.. If possible will like to confirm from those in Lagos on the authencity of their claim.

Looking at doing buisness either with them or themap.ng

Aiight, will read more about them. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Epignosis19: 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
enigmatique:

Well I have stated some of them before, but let me restate them here:
1. They are asking for big sums of money per unit, which makes it harder to use a small amount to test the waters.
2. The returns they are promising look way too good to be true.
3. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If themap wants to prove that their promised ROI is indeed sustainable, we'll have to see extraordinary evidence of their operations. And, like MrMcJay said, adverts on BRT buses are not enough. We need actual proof of their operations e.g bike operations.
4. Many Nairalanders have attested to how hard it is to use their website. What serious organisation that collects serious sums of money fails to get their website on point? Even reQuid that sells units of investment for just N5,000 has a solid website. So what is holding themap back from doing the same or even better?
5. People have also attested to how, when your investment matures, you have to be chasing themap with calls and messages before getting paid. That is also a serious concern.
6. Their website isn't organised. Their payment system isn't organised. So how can they be organised enough to be a long-living and stable business?
Some of your points are around order and ease of website navigation. Well, while it's true, I don't have answers to how those can be sorted.
As for their operations, I have stated where their offices are. You can go see for yourself to see the bikes and some of the other items investor's funds are used to purchase.
And your point about chasing them to get your returns, I am sure not everyone have to chase them to get returns. Just because some have issues doesn't translate to everyone. Confirm from their Instagram handle about some who get their returns on Sunday evening.
In all, due diligence is the key before money leaves your account as truly, when the money leaves your account, it's no longer yours! Lolz

3 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
GhostderGeist:

Aiight, will read more about them. Thanks for sharing

Meanwhile you may do well to share with me your observations if chanced b4 the start of tommorow...

Money is laying idle which i dont like
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
Epignosis19:

Some of your points are around order and ease of website navigation. Well, while it's true, I don't have answers to how those can be sorted.
As for their operations, I have stated where their offices are. You can go see for yourself to see the bikes and some of the other items investor's funds are used to purchase.
And your point about chasing them to get your returns, I am sure not everyone have to chase them to get returns. Just because some have issues doesn't translate to everyone. Confirm from their Instagram handle about some who get their returns on Sunday evening.
In all, due diligence is the key before money leaves your account as truly, when the money leaves your account, it's no longer yours! Lolz

If i decide to go thier way, i will hook u up..

I hope for the test as i plan testing the waters
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

Meanwhile you may do well to share with me your observations if chanced b4 the start of tommorow...

Money is laying idle which i dont like
After doing some quick research; Their website says little about their investment and even their business, too little. Discovered another site which refers to them amongst several other listing of their company on several other platforms.

Their Instagram profile; several pages to their name tag and logo with several safety tools pictures with barely 5 likes each.

Their LinkedIn profile says "Green safety net limited" with no other info on there. I found two employees attached to the firm's profile and one other one who used "Green safety limited" plus listed his role as the General Manager but none of these employees got a complete profile and neither has ever shared nor reacted to a post.

Facebook profile got several tools uploads just as Instagram but one like each.
The question then becks: 1. How do they intend to invest the crowdfunds and get returns to the investors as their website is not helpful enough in that regards?
2. If by selling safety tools as apparently seems; do they have stores and how large are the warehouses?
3. With their social media presence, they obviously not getting customers via online, do they then get contracts, got clients they deliver wholesales to?
I would have tried going to inspect their office but I'm on the island and it's situated at Ikeja. So, I've tried contacting them via whatsapp and here goes the chat:

[24.8., 6:16 nachm.] Ghost: Hi, good evening
[24.8., 6:16 nachm.] Ghost: I would like to ask a couple of questions regarding your investment programs
[24.8., 6:17 nachm.] Ghost: I just would like to know how payment (ROI) are programmed to be received after investment?
[24.8., 6:17 nachm.] Ghost: And how does one get capital back after the duration of one's investment?
[24.8., 7:03 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: Hello, we're unavailable right now.
We will contact you as soon as possible.
[24.8., 7:03 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: Thank you for contacting Green Safety Limited!
My name is Seyifunmi, how can I be of service to you.
[24.8., 7:07 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: https://greensafetyltdservices.com.ng/invest

This is detailed ma'am/sir....

Once you sign the form, your investment start...
If you go for Gold every month your interest goes to the account you dropped with us till the third month which everything will be sent to your account
[24.8., 7:08 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: And if you're on the diamond plan, you will get your interest and capital at the end of the 3rd month together...
[24.8., 7:09 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: Your capital will be sent to your account unelse stated otherwise.
In cases where you want to continue to invest you will have to come to our office and fill another form then add to the capital or continue with the previous capital....
[24.8., 7:09 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: Do you understand please?
[24.8., 7:10 nachm.] Ghost: Thank you for the responses. Yea, I understand
[24.8., 7:12 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: You're welcome
[24.8., 7:13 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: You can also call me, if you have any question
[24.8., 7:13 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: Your name please
[24.8., 7:13 nachm.] Ghost: So, may I ask how the funds are being utilised and are there ways one could see what the funds being invested in?
[24.8., 7:13 nachm.] Ghost: Aiight, thanks
[24.8., 7:15 nachm.] Ghost: I couldn't see any form on here. Or is there a tab I'm gon need to click?
[24.8., 7:15 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: We as an organization are giving our client to opportunity to invest in our business and this capital are use to fund some aspect of our business
[24.8., 7:15 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: You will have to come to our office to full the form sir
[24.8., 7:15 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: Fill
[24.8., 7:15 nachm.] Ghost: I'm quite far away from Ikeja
[24.8., 7:16 nachm.] Ghost: I'm on the island
[24.8., 7:16 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: We have investors on the Island
[24.8., 7:17 nachm.] Ghost: You mean the safety business? I could see your online presence is yet to be felt, how do you guys then do your business successfully? Could you provide more insight to that pls if you may?
[24.8., 7:21 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: Yes please, we have an outstanding online presence sir.
We sell safety equipment and medical items.
We also train organization on fire evacuation. We install fire equipment and certify our clients as by the right given to us by the Lagos state government.

We do fumigations and cleaning, we deal with Horticulture...
[24.8., 7:22 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: We are currently safety spokemen for two states in Nigeria
[24.8., 7:23 nachm.] Ghost: What states are those please and any means to confirm the assertions please?
[24.8., 7:24 nachm.] Ghost: And if you could help me add if the firm has an insurance strategy? Thank you
[24.8., 7:25 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: Your funds will be well utilise Sir and your lawyer can come with you to view the file before you sign.
[24.8., 7:27 nachm.] Ghost: I understand and I appreciate the responses but if you may, just as part of my due diligence, could you tell me the 2 states you made mention you guys are spokemen for and how I can confirm that? Thank you pls
[24.8., 7:28 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: That does not have anything to do with our investment plan.....
[24.8., 7:28 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: Our investment plan is used for this part of our business sir
[24.8., 7:28 nachm.] Ghost: Is the info confidential?
[24.8., 7:28 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: Yes sir
[24.8., 7:29 nachm.] Ghost: Alright, thank you. I will get back to you if necessary
[24.8., 7:30 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: Well noted sir.
I do hope to hear from you soon.

You can try us with the Gold plan and I can assure that after the first month your doubt will be cleared
[24.8., 7:31 nachm.] Ghost: We will see. Thanks and have a good evening
[24.8., 7:31 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: And you too sir
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
GhostderGeist

Thanks for your concise feedback. From this i am a bit skeptical towards investing as the Call Rep tactful avoided answering the important questions like knowing the claimed states, and their client base is scanty.

I cant really say if the pointe out any full proof of how the earn their interest and deliver their services..

Its just to blank for me... What says you
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:
GhostderGeist

Thanks for your concise feedback. From this i am a bit skeptical towards investing as the Call Rep tactful avoided answering the important questions like knowing the claimed states, and their client base is scanty.

I cant really say if the pointe out any full proof of how the earn their interest and deliver their services..

Its just to blank for me... What says you

Exactly, nothing convincing at all. She was tryna sell "trust" which for someone in such biz should know it don't exist. Money and trust never agree.

You can try out MBA thou, I'm not endorsing and I've not been in it up to a month yet.

The map I might give benefit of the doubt by the end of this month also.

All in all, may the odds ever be in our favour as we struggle to survive financial freedom!

2 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
GhostderGeist:

Exactly, nothing convincing at all. She was tryna sell "trust" which for someone in such biz should know it don't exist. Money and trust never agree.

You can try out MBA thou, I'm not endorsing and I've been not in it up to a month yet.

All in all, may the odds ever be in our favour as we struggle to survive financial freedom!

grin
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Amyyy2020: 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
Wow, so detailed
I noticed same thing about their online presence. Facebook was opened just last year December. Also, I didn't see anything about their team. Though they made claims about who dey have offered services to, such as Dangote, I don't know how one is supposed to prove such

Tnx fr diz..
GhostderGeist:

After doing some quick research; Their website says little about their investment and even their business, too little. Discovered another site which refers to them amongst several other listing of their company on several other platforms.

Their Instagram profile; several pages to their name tag and logo with several safety tools pictures with barely 5 likes each.

Their LinkedIn profile says "Green safety net limited" with no other info on there. I found two employees attached to the firm's profile and one other one who used "Green safety limited" plus listed his role as the General Manager but none of these employees got a complete profile and neither has ever shared nor reacted to a post.

Facebook profile got several tools uploads just as Instagram but one like each.
The question then becks: 1. How do they intend to invest the crowdfunds and get returns to the investors as their website is not helpful enough in that regards?
2. If by selling safety tools as apparently seems; do they have stores and how large are the warehouses?
3. With their social media presence, they obviously not getting customers via online, do they then get contracts, got clients they deliver wholesales to?
I would have tried going to inspect their office but I'm on the island and it's situated at Ikeja. So, I've tried contacting them via whatsapp and here goes the chat:

[24.8., 6:16 nachm.] Ghost: Hi, good evening
[24.8., 6:16 nachm.] Ghost: I would like to ask a couple of questions regarding your investment programs
[24.8., 6:17 nachm.] Ghost: I just would like to know how payment (ROI) are programmed to be received after investment?
[24.8., 6:17 nachm.] Ghost: And how does one get capital back after the duration of one's investment?
[24.8., 7:03 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: Hello, we're unavailable right now.
We will contact you as soon as possible.
[24.8., 7:03 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: Thank you for contacting Green Safety Limited!
My name is Seyifunmi, how can I be of service to you.
[24.8., 7:07 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: https://greensafetyltdservices.com.ng/invest

This is detailed ma'am/sir....

Once you sign the form, your investment start...
If you go for Gold every month your interest goes to the account you dropped with us till the third month which everything will be sent to your account
[24.8., 7:08 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: And if you're on the diamond plan, you will get your interest and capital at the end of the 3rd month together...
[24.8., 7:09 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: Your capital will be sent to your account unelse stated otherwise.
In cases where you want to continue to invest you will have to come to our office and fill another form then add to the capital or continue with the previous capital....
[24.8., 7:09 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: Do you understand please?
[24.8., 7:10 nachm.] Ghost: Thank you for the responses. Yea, I understand
[24.8., 7:12 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: You're welcome
[24.8., 7:13 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: You can also call me, if you have any question
[24.8., 7:13 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: Your name please
[24.8., 7:13 nachm.] Ghost: So, may I ask how the funds are being utilised and are there ways one could see what the funds being invested in?
[24.8., 7:13 nachm.] Ghost: Aiight, thanks
[24.8., 7:15 nachm.] Ghost: I couldn't see any form on here. Or is there a tab I'm gon need to click?
[24.8., 7:15 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: We as an organization are giving our client to opportunity to invest in our business and this capital are use to fund some aspect of our business
[24.8., 7:15 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: You will have to come to our office to full the form sir
[24.8., 7:15 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: Fill
[24.8., 7:15 nachm.] Ghost: I'm quite far away from Ikeja
[24.8., 7:16 nachm.] Ghost: I'm on the island
[24.8., 7:16 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: We have investors on the Island
[24.8., 7:17 nachm.] Ghost: You mean the safety business? I could see your online presence is yet to be felt, how do you guys then do your business successfully? Could you provide more insight to that pls if you may?
[24.8., 7:21 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: Yes please, we have an outstanding online presence sir.
We sell safety equipment and medical items.
We also train organization on fire evacuation. We install fire equipment and certify our clients as by the right given to us by the Lagos state government.

We do fumigations and cleaning, we deal with Horticulture...
[24.8., 7:22 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: We are currently safety spokemen for two states in Nigeria
[24.8., 7:23 nachm.] Ghost: What states are those please and any means to confirm the assertions please?
[24.8., 7:24 nachm.] Ghost: And if you could help me add if the firm has an insurance strategy? Thank you
[24.8., 7:25 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: Your funds will be well utilise Sir and your lawyer can come with you to view the file before you sign.
[24.8., 7:27 nachm.] Ghost: I understand and I appreciate the responses but if you may, just as part of my due diligence, could you tell me the 2 states you made mention you guys are spokemen for and how I can confirm that? Thank you pls
[24.8., 7:28 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: That does not have anything to do with our investment plan.....
[24.8., 7:28 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: Our investment plan is used for this part of our business sir
[24.8., 7:28 nachm.] Ghost: Is the info confidential?
[24.8., 7:28 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: Yes sir
[24.8., 7:29 nachm.] Ghost: Alright, thank you. I will get back to you if necessary
[24.8., 7:30 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: Well noted sir.
I do hope to hear from you soon.

You can try us with the Gold plan and I can assure that after the first month your doubt will be cleared
[24.8., 7:31 nachm.] Ghost: We will see. Thanks and have a good evening
[24.8., 7:31 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: And you too sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

"Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money / CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank / Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.