Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Hawkers Fight Dirty On Lagos Ibadan Express Road Over Customer - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hawkers Fight Dirty On Lagos Ibadan Express Road Over Customer (42050 Views)

60% Of Hawkers In Nigeria Hail From Ebonyi State - AIT / Hawkers Sell New Naira Notes At Parties (pic) / LAWMA Seals Shops And Plazas At Ogudu-ojota Road Over Dumping Of Waste On Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hawkers Fight Dirty On Lagos Ibadan Express Road Over Customer by chukemmang(m): 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Nyamiris leave their poto land to constitute nuisance in west. These re the people that cause overwhelming pressure on infrastructure in yorubaland.

Why did your tribalistic leaders keep all the infrastructures in the West and North?

Why is there only one functional port in Lagos? Port that can't function fully because of the pressure.

The deprivation of infrastructures in the East and South South will come back to bite Nigeria in the ass.
Re: Hawkers Fight Dirty On Lagos Ibadan Express Road Over Customer by KingMack(m): 11:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ogboni feli feli
Re: Hawkers Fight Dirty On Lagos Ibadan Express Road Over Customer by adigun98(m): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
fatymore:
Olorun Asanu.

Ki atije atimu wa masoro

Going for 3500 only
That's a bed ..what's your location
Re: Hawkers Fight Dirty On Lagos Ibadan Express Road Over Customer by Ndipe(m): 12:10am On Aug 15, 2020
Wao! Infact, that story is now dominating a certain section on facebook. Whatever happened to that site?

hardbody:

Yeah...

I recall our chat around Camara Laye...The African Child.....among others....
Re: Hawkers Fight Dirty On Lagos Ibadan Express Road Over Customer by shagarinews: 12:33am On Aug 15, 2020
Chai! poverty is a bad. God help these people.
Re: Hawkers Fight Dirty On Lagos Ibadan Express Road Over Customer by hardbody: 12:38am On Aug 15, 2020
Ndipe:
Wao! Infact, that story is now dominating a certain section on facebook. Whatever happened to that site?

I guess people just moved on. There was a time a number of people from the site started sharing contents on individual email addresses of some us. That too fizzled out. Anyways, stay safe.
Re: Hawkers Fight Dirty On Lagos Ibadan Express Road Over Customer by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 15, 2020
post=92822958:

Your people now top in hawking, come to east, they have taken over the high ways and every street in the east
i dont think anything is wrong if someone moves from his or her state to another state to hustle.give credit to these ladies with agbo drink who u see all over the country hustling for their daily bread.At least dem better pass those ones wey go siddon for sittingroom dey watch zee world and telemondon waiting for the husband to bring money to prepare food.
Re: Hawkers Fight Dirty On Lagos Ibadan Express Road Over Customer by micflo28(m): 1:07am On Aug 15, 2020
What will they eat today...chai life no balance. If I am not Hawking Gucci chain watches, I won't hawk atall
Re: Hawkers Fight Dirty On Lagos Ibadan Express Road Over Customer by Chucks234: 1:57am On Aug 15, 2020
Teewhy2:
80% of lagosians are easily angered but you can hardly blame them as the stress on the road alone can frustrate people waking up 4-5 a.m and not getting back home till like 9 p.m.
The customer might easily buy from another hawker.

How did you come up with that figure? Awon fake analyst.

1 Like

Re: Hawkers Fight Dirty On Lagos Ibadan Express Road Over Customer by fatymore(f): 2:06am On Aug 15, 2020
adigun98:

That's a bed ..what's your location

Lagos Sir
Re: Hawkers Fight Dirty On Lagos Ibadan Express Road Over Customer by Ndipe(m): 2:19am On Aug 15, 2020
Thanks for the shout-out. Stay safe as well. The site was fun. You are right though, people move on. Cheers.

hardbody:

I guess people just moved on. There was a time a number of people from the site started sharing contents on individual email addresses of some us. That too fizzled out. Anyways, stay safe.
Re: Hawkers Fight Dirty On Lagos Ibadan Express Road Over Customer by NSK4U(m): 5:04am On Aug 15, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Nyamiris leave their poto land to constitute nuisance in west. These re the people that cause overwhelming pressure on infrastructure in yorubaland.

since you don't have strength and competence to run your infrastructure, expect those who have the needed qualities to do so while you continue with your begging from street to street which is where your major competence lies.
Re: Hawkers Fight Dirty On Lagos Ibadan Express Road Over Customer by IjebuWarrior: 6:20am On Aug 15, 2020
post=92822958:

Your people now top in hawking, come to east, they have taken over the high ways and every street in the east

Rubbish! You seem to enjoy ur own lies. You wish there're Yorubas in ur region but, that's soooo impossible. angry

Why would any Yoruba go to a jungle to hawk while there's a better climate to make money in the SW.

How many white pple have you really seen Immigrating to this part of the world UNLESS, it's necessary. Get out of ur delusions!

Savages would always act like savages!
Re: Hawkers Fight Dirty On Lagos Ibadan Express Road Over Customer by IjebuWarrior: 6:21am On Aug 15, 2020
adigun98:

That's a bed

No, na Table. angry
Re: Hawkers Fight Dirty On Lagos Ibadan Express Road Over Customer by akanbiaa(m): 7:03am On Aug 15, 2020
muchroom:
O n gbona feli feli here. How can people be so poor yet so wicked towards each other? Just look at how that woman threw the content of the guy's crate away in one breathe.No remorse. And the guy made sure to pick up every of her bottled drinks to throw over the bridge. What would happen to Nigeria if this kind of man or woman becomes President?
Wickedness has no relationship with financial state, it's only subject to greed, envy, hate and self centeredness.
Re: Hawkers Fight Dirty On Lagos Ibadan Express Road Over Customer by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 15, 2020
This is not even close to funny.

Most Nigerians are just living like animals in their own country.
Re: Hawkers Fight Dirty On Lagos Ibadan Express Road Over Customer by Emmanuel602(m): 8:41am On Aug 15, 2020
muchroom:
O n gbona feli feli here. How can people be so poor yet so wicked towards each other? Just look at how that woman threw the content of the guy's crate away in one breathe.No remorse. And the guy made sure to pick up every of her bottled drinks to throw over the bridge. What would happen to Nigeria if this kind of man or woman becomes President?

I cried after watching this video
Re: Hawkers Fight Dirty On Lagos Ibadan Express Road Over Customer by geegee08(m): 8:54am On Aug 15, 2020
The greatest poverty is lack of love for one's neighbour and that's what is here displayed.

May God help us emancipate ourselves from mental, spiritual, and physical poverty, in Jesus name. Then and only then will true financial riches be attracted to one.
Re: Hawkers Fight Dirty On Lagos Ibadan Express Road Over Customer by Psoul(m): 10:58am On Aug 15, 2020
ORIENTATION101:

Afonjas are known for this kind of wickedness. They can fight over any sh!t.
Before you know it, they will break bottles and start wounding themselves.
Re: Hawkers Fight Dirty On Lagos Ibadan Express Road Over Customer by adigun98(m): 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
fatymore:

Lagos Sir
I need one please how do I contact you ,I'm in Lagos too
Re: Hawkers Fight Dirty On Lagos Ibadan Express Road Over Customer by Saylawchar(m): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
muchroom:
2 hawkers got into a fight of their life along Lagos Ibadan express way over a customer. Both threw each others wares away and went for each others neck continuously.Funny thing it was a man versus a woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMbEDLfDDBI

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CD4Jz-NnM7QMX7IG2f-S-9fAp5Q5hGsX3pOOrU0/

you that recorded this without separating the fight must be mad, you had the stupid time to record for social media clout yet you couldn’t separate the fight, must you end up as an hawker
Re: Hawkers Fight Dirty On Lagos Ibadan Express Road Over Customer by empressteemah06(f): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
adigun98:

I need one please how do I contact you ,I'm in Lagos too

Kindly click on the number on the siggy...I was banned

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Access Bank's Post Against Chelsea On Twitter / Difference Between Incorporation Year And Established Year? / Burning Building At Balogun Market In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.