Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? (2412 Views)

Freebitco.in Users How Much Do You Make Monthly And How? / Delta Airlines Makes Net Income Of $1.3bn / 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by Carmal90(m): 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hi,
Wouldn't bore you with stories..
What business can I do and make 40k monthly??
How much money do I need to make this a reality??
This 40k is what I spent monthly averagely..
I am single, so I can travel anywhere..
I resides in kwara..
Regards
Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by Vyzz: 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
I am here
Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by 2sexycom(m): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
Carmal90:
Hi,
I resides in kwara..
Regards

Have you thought of what is lacking in your kwara and try to bring it to the people?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by Carmal90(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
2sexycom:

Have you thought of what is lacking in your kwara and try to bring it to the people?
I have been thinking but no clear cut answer...
Any clue will be appreciated sir.
Regards
Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by 2sexycom(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
Carmal90:

I have been thinking but no clear cut answer...
Any clue will be appreciated sir.
Regards
Do you want it to be offline paroles?
Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
Mini importation, dropshipping, Pos Mobile agent,
Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by Carmal90(m): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
2sexycom:
Do you want it to be offline paroles?
Yes, but if you have any online package that will do..
I don't care
Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by 2sexycom(m): 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
Carmal90:

Yes, but if you have any online package that will do..
I don't care
like someone suggested, mini importation is a good one but the problem with that is they won't tell you how to go about it and it comes with a few moving parts that must be assembled together to generate desired results. Mini Importation can give you more than 100k monthly. Some guys do 1M per month but it took them months to get there.

Things you need for mini importation are: Internet, landing page (website) for selling your product, a good in demand product that is very profitable and quality facebook ads set up to drive traffic to your website and generate leads and then you need agents that can make your delivery successful.

You can start this with 200k and grow it to a 5Million or more within one year if you are focused.

For the offline paroles, it depends on your area but I will use what happens in my vicinity as an example.

My junction is a very busy place. since the last five years, i have noticed an increasing number of traders camping there because it is a VERY BUSY spot. So what some smart people did was to find out what is sold at the major market which about 1KM away but lacking in our zone, establishing proximity market and BOOM... they make money. One guy that sells meat does not come until about 12 p.m and before 4pm, he has finished selling everything. close to him are northerners that sells tomatoes... those guys sell nothing less than 4 baskets of tomatoes everyday... On saturdays like this, they double it.

Another woman came with Yam and she has been making great sales too.

I hope you can pick one or two things from this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by WorkTheTalk(m): 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
Try affiliate marketing
Download Free Affiliate Marketing Tools >>>> HERE
Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by Carmal90(m): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
2sexycom:
like someone suggested, mini importation is a good one but the problem with that is they won't tell you how to go about it and it comes with a few moving parts that must be assembled together to generate desired results. Mini Importation can give you more than 100k monthly. Some guys do 1M per month but it took them months to get there.

Things you need for mini importation are: Internet, landing page (website) for selling your product, a good in demand product that is very profitable and quality facebook ads set up to drive traffic to your website and generate leads and then you need agents that can make your delivery successful.

You can start this with 200k and grow it to a 5Million or more within one year if you are focused.

For the offline paroles, it depends on your area but I will use what happens in my vicinity as an example.

My junction is a very busy place. since the last five years, i have noticed an increasing number of traders camping there because it is a VERY BUSY spot. So what some smart people did was to find out what is sold at the major market which about 1KM away but lacking in our zone, establishing proximity market and BOOM... they make money. One guy that sells meat does not come until about 12 p.m and before 4pm, he has finished selling everything. close to him are northerners that sells tomatoes... those guys sell nothing less than 4 baskets of tomatoes everyday... On saturdays like this, they double it.

You be boss...
Many angle to make money from your write up..
The mini importation to me is what I like and I feel I can do it, but the problem is Nationwide delivery, all other things like Facebook ads and landing pages can be learnt...
Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by ecomalchemist(m): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Carmal90:

You be boss...
The mini importation to me is what I like and I feel I can do it, but the problem is Nationwide delivery, all other things like Facebook ads and landing pages can be learnt...

Mini importation na bad game for real players wey Sabi as e dey go. Just find a HOT PRODUCT that is not saturated in the market and run Facebook ads. Market the living daylight out the product and look for distributors Nationwide.

Open instagram account and dedicate that page solely for the promotion of that product.

Enter local dropshipping, do the same with hot selling products and share your WhatsApp group link for people to join. Advertise daily and always tell people that you are looking for distributors of the product. There is one mad cream I bought from china for 100naira, if I sell am to Nigerian market, I go build house in 3 years.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat. Let's make this money in real time, time no dey mbok.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by ecomalchemist(m): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
Carmal90:

You be boss...

For Nationwide delivery, you go open e-commerce account with GIG, they will handle all of that for you. You main focus should be reaching 5000 people daily online and cornering them into WhatsApp funnel where you close the deal.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by Macgyver1: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
Meself wan learn mini import pattern
Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by Macgyver1: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
2sexycom:

Boss show me way forward....
Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by Carmal90(m): 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
ecomalchemist:

Mini importation na bad game for real players wey Sabi as e dey go. Just find a HOT PRODUCT that is not saturated in the market and run Facebook ads. Market the living daylight out the product and look for distributors Nationwide.

Open instagram account and dedicate that page solely for the promotion of that product.

Enter local dropshipping, do the same with hot selling products and share your WhatsApp group link for people to join. Advertise daily and always tell people that you are looking for distributors of the product. There is one mad cream I bought from china for 100naira, if I sell am to Nigerian market, I go build house in 3 years.

Baba pls ejamisi..
Sent. A pm

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by 2sexycom(m): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
Carmal90:

You be boss...

Nationwide delivery is not a problem. You saw my thread on delivery na... I used some nairalanders last year to run it and some i got from other friends who are into it.
Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by Amiblinks0408: 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
Hello friends, I have 3 options of different online jobs for you to choose from. And all three is free. But I personally will charge you for showing you the way Hoo Haaa!.

start getting paid straight to your Nigerian local account. I can only help those who can appreciate my efforts to show you this secrets

Option 1: become a chat operator(Adult chat with virtual profile. No video involved). Make upto 50k monthly

Option 2: help companies verify their customers addresses in Nigeria and get paid. Make upto 20k monthly

Option 3: Answer foreign students assignment questions and get paid. Make upto 30k monthly

Nothing like networking or bringing 3 people grin

I have given you a hint. So if you are tired of insult and depression. Do what your mates are doing.

I charge #3000 for my service

Last last God no go shame us!
WHATSAPP zero 706 five 7845 six seven

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by AIT1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
ecomalchemist:

Bro, can I learn mini importation from you?
Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by AIT1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
WorkTheTalk:
Try affiliate marketing

I have Clickbank account but not making sales.
Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by adelnehis(m): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
Carmal90:
Hi,
I resides in kwara..
Regards

Photography
Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by AIT1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
2sexycom:

Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by Carmal90(m): 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
adelnehis:

Photography
I am not skilled in that sphere
Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by letitrainnow(m): 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
Learn Facebook advertising and profit from it.
I Will Hold You By The Hand And Show You Step-by-Step How To Make Money On Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Youtube And Opera News Hub. Click here.
Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by Carmal90(m): 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
letitrainnow:
Learn Facebook advertising and profit from it.
I Will Hold You By The Hand And Show You Step-by-Step How To Make Money On Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Youtube And Opera News Hub. Click here.

Why do you think I can't learn this Facebook ads without paying you??
Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by 2sexycom(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Macgyver1:

Boss show me way forward....
on which one ?
Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by 2sexycom(m): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
AIT1:

man the time and teaching be the problem ooo. to teach person anything dey hard me these days...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by 2sexycom(m): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
AIT1:

if you are based in Lagos, just je je face importation if you have at least 100-200k
Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by AIT1(m): 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
2sexycom:
man the time and teaching be the problem ooo. to teach person anything dey hard me these days...

I understand bro.

But if you can just help me.

I don't want to do it because people are doing it. I want to learn the ropes before venturing into it.

Thanks.
Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by AIT1(m): 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
2sexycom:
if you are based in Lagos, just je je face importation if you have at least 100-200k

I don't have the money yet.

But, I know that if I learn everything about it. I can find a way to source for money and start with something.

I'm based in Lagos but presently not staying I Lagos.
Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by WorkTheTalk(m): 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
AIT1:

To succeed in Clickbank, you'll need to:
1) Promote high ticket Products
2) Build convincing landing pages
3) Acquire Traffic
As a beginner, you can harness simple tools to make money with ClickBank.
One of such tools that can give you products pages and traffic is 1 Page Commissions. The tool offers 27 Done-for-you Clickbank high selling products presell pages that are hosted and run on auto-pilot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IUt-YPmAPg

Get 1 Page Commissions
>>>> HERE

Download Free Affiliate Marketing Tools >>>> HERE

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by Carmal90(m): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
2sexycom:
I know about importation, na hot selling products be my problem...
Re: How Can I Make Monthly Income Of 40k? by 2sexycom(m): 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
Carmal90:

I know about importation, na hot selling products be my problem...
that one no hard na... if you dey see facebook ads, both oyibo and naija own... just save am after u done check how the response be and go alibaba go search for am... you will definitely find it there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Nairabet Work? / Earn Money Helping Students To Solve Their Assignment. / Gtbank PLC And Their Fraudulent Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.