Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,828 members, 7,806,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Tlscontact Express Courier Return Service After Receiving Decision Email - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tlscontact Express Courier Return Service After Receiving Decision Email (9023 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Visa Tlscontact Nigeria Lagos And Abuja (all You Need To Know) / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tlscontact Express Courier Return Service After Receiving Decision Email by Rex82: 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Please can anyone help with information on how to add the Express Courier Return Service after receiving this email

Your UK visa application is ready for collection

Dear Applicant,

Reference: GWF0XXXXXXXX

Our Visa Application Centre in Lagos, Ikeja will be reopening on [Opening date]. A decision has now been made on your visa application and you will be able to collect your passport at our centre from that date.

Please note that our visa customers will be required to wear a mask and respect social distancing guidelines to enter our centre. This is to ensure the health and safety of both our customers and staff. #StaySafe
Your travel document and supporting documents are now ready for collection at the TLScontact UK Visa Application Centre. Please read carefully the below instruction to retrieve your document.

Collection in person

Please come with the following:

Your Original TLScontact Application Checklist;
Your Original Photographic ID;
Copy of Your Photographic ID;
Copy of birth certificate (if collecting for your minor child)*.
Collecting using a representative

It is not possible for a third party to collect the documents on behalf of an applicant, except in the following cases:

A parent collecting for a dependent child (where child is below 18);
Applicants 65 years and above (with already issued proxy form obtained during submission);
One member of a family group collecting the passports for the whole family, if applied together;
Government Ministry representatives and Business Network company representative, prior approved by the British High Commission and the company’s authorized signatories with a letter of introduction and a company ID card.
Please note that all third party collections above will require a means of national identification e.g. International Passport, National ID Card, Driver’s License.

IMPORTANT: If any of the above document is missing, the representative will not be allowed to retrieve your travel document.

*It fits with Children Protection Act, to guarantee that we are giving the passport back to one of the parents.

You can check collection times and the Centre address on the Address and opening hours page. You are advised to make prompt arrangements to collect your documents from the Visa Application Centre as TLScontact is only able to hold them for 28 days. After this time they will be returned to UK Visas and Immigration, who will pass them on to the issuing authority.

Return by Courier

If your documents are being sent back to you by courier, it will be dispatched within 24 business hours. You will receive an additional email from TLScontact to confirm when they have been dispatched. The local courier service provider may also confirm this with you, depending upon which courier is used in your area.

If you did not select our Express Courier Return service at the time of submitting your application, it may be possible for you to purchase this service now for an additional fee to avoid having to travel to the Visa Application Centre to collect your documents.
From June 8th, there will be new rules in place for entering the UK due to COVID-19. Please check the latest information before you travel at https://www.gov.uk/uk-border-control

img
Apply for contactless service
If you would like to apply for this contactless service, please send us a message using this link and our local team will contact you directly to take you through the steps necessary for you to purchase the service and make payment.
Contact us

I have used the contact form as instructed in email, but nobody have contacted me. I used the TLSContact in Ikeja. Does anyone know have a contact number for the Ikeja office or any information on how I can add the express courier return services?[
Re: Tlscontact Express Courier Return Service After Receiving Decision Email by Ameey: 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
I think you should login to your visa application page via gov.uk where you'll be redirected to TLS contact website. You should be able to add courier service to your cart.

By the way, what kind of visa did you apply for and when was your biometric?

Rex82:
Hi Everyone,

Please can anyone help with information on how to add the Express Courier Return Service after receiving this email

Dear Applicant,

Our Visa Application Centre in Lagos, Ikeja will be reopening on [Opening date]. A decision has now been made on your visa application and you will be able to collect your passport at our centre from that date.

Please note that our visa customers will be required to wear a mask and respect social distancing guidelines to enter our centre. This is to ensure the health and safety of both our customers and staff. #StaySafe
Your travel document and supporting documents are now ready for collection at the TLScontact UK Visa Application Centre. Please read carefully the below instruction to retrieve your document.

Collection in person

It is not possible for a third party to collect the documents on behalf of an applicant, except in the following cases:

Applicants 65 years and above (with already issued proxy form obtained during submission);
One member of a family group collecting the passports for the whole family, if applied together;
Government Ministry representatives and Business Network company representative, prior approved by the British High Commission and the company’s authorized signatories with a letter of introduction and a company ID card.
Please note that all third party collections above will require a means of national identification e.g. International Passport, National ID Card, Driver’s License.

IMPORTANT: If any of the above document is missing, the representative will not be allowed to retrieve your travel document.

*It fits with Children Protection Act, to guarantee that we are giving the passport back to one of the parents.

You can check collection times and the Centre address on the Address and opening hours page. You are advised to make prompt arrangements to collect your documents from the Visa Application Centre as TLScontact is only able to hold them for 28 days. After this time they will be returned to UK Visas and Immigration, who will pass them on to the issuing authority.

Return by Courier

If your documents are being sent back to you by courier, it will be dispatched within 24 business hours. You will receive an additional email from TLScontact to confirm when they have been dispatched. The local courier service provider may also confirm this with you, depending upon which courier is used in your area.

If you did not select our Express Courier Return service at the time of submitting your application, it may be possible for you to purchase this service now for an additional fee to avoid having to travel to the Visa Application Centre to collect your documents.
From June 8th, there will be new rules in place for entering the UK due to COVID-19. Please check the latest information before you travel at https://www.gov.uk/uk-border-control

img
If you would like to apply for this contactless service, please send us a message using this link and our local team will contact you directly to take you through the steps necessary for you to purchase the service and make payment.
Contact us

I have used the contact form as instructed in email, but nobody have contacted me. I used the TLSContact in Ikeja. Does anyone know have a contact number for the Ikeja office or any information on how I can add the express courier return services?[
Re: Tlscontact Express Courier Return Service After Receiving Decision Email by Rex82: 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ameey:
I think you should login to your visa application page via gov.uk where you'll be redirected to TLS contact website. You should be able to add courier service to your cart.

By the way, what kind of visa did you apply for and when was your biometric?

Thanks for the suggestion. I already tried that but seem you can only add services pre submission of the application. I applied for the EEA family permit and biometric was in February.

1 Like

Re: Tlscontact Express Courier Return Service After Receiving Decision Email by MrsAnyanwu(f): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
I need urgent answer please... My daughter got a mail from UK Visa office that her application has not been straight forward that they would be unable to decide but if something changes they would let us know.. Please what does it mean, she wanted to relocate with her family. She's married but hasn't changed her name officially on her passport ... Respond quickly please... She's losing her mind
Re: Tlscontact Express Courier Return Service After Receiving Decision Email by Ameey: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
I got the same mail few months ago. It simply means they're unable to process her application within the standard time frame. It may take longer than usual to process it. When did she apply and when did she get the mail?

MrsAnyanwu:
I need urgent answer please... My daughter got a mail from UK Visa office that her application has not been straight forward that they would be unable to decide but if something changes they would let us know.. Please what does it mean, she wanted to relocate with her family. She's married but hasn't changed her name officially on her passport ... Respond quickly please... She's losing her mind
Re: Tlscontact Express Courier Return Service After Receiving Decision Email by MrsAnyanwu(f): 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=Ameey post=92918837]I got the same mail few months ago. It simply means they're unable to process her application within the standard time frame. It may take longer than usual to process it. When did she apply and when did she get the mail?

She applied 29 July and got the mail today. Her husband got a job and is to resume 7th Sept. He got the same mail as well, he doesn't know what to do.. We've already paid for flight.. Is it possible it changes.. Oh Lord, all the money spent
Re: Tlscontact Express Courier Return Service After Receiving Decision Email by moskito36(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
Sometimes it is a generic mail sent if they have been unable to complete the visa process within 15 working days. It doesn't always mean there is a problem.

No need to panic.[quote author=MrsAnyanwu post=92919113][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Tlscontact Express Courier Return Service After Receiving Decision Email by Raisin: 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
moskito36:
Sometimes it is a generic mail sent if they have been unable to complete the visa process within 15 working days. It doesn't always mean there is a problem.

No need to panic.

But it's not yet up to 15 working days if they applied on the 29th July.
I pray it ends well for them
Re: Tlscontact Express Courier Return Service After Receiving Decision Email by MamaEEE: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
MrsAnyanwu:

It means they need more time in making a decision... Before coronavirus, u could hear from them anytime soon... Maybe they still carrying out underground checks... But it has nothing to do with rejection... Let her mind b rest assured for a positive result... Cheers

1 Like

Re: Tlscontact Express Courier Return Service After Receiving Decision Email by MrsAnyanwu(f): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
MamaEEE:

It means they need more time in making a decision... Before coronavirus, u could hear from them anytime soon... Maybe they still carrying out underground checks... But it has nothing to do with rejection... Let her mind b rest assured for a positive result... Cheers
Thanks, God bless
Re: Tlscontact Express Courier Return Service After Receiving Decision Email by MrsAnyanwu(f): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
moskito36:

No need to panic.
Thanks, God bless
Re: Tlscontact Express Courier Return Service After Receiving Decision Email by MrsAnyanwu(f): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
Raisin:

But it's not yet up to 15 working days if they applied on the 29th July.
I pray it ends well for them
It would be 15 working days on Wednesday, 19th August. It would end in praise in Jesus name, Amen... My God isn't sleeping... He would never fail me.. Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Tlscontact Express Courier Return Service After Receiving Decision Email by MrsAnyanwu(f): 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ameey:
I got the same mail few months ago. It simply means they're unable to process her application within the standard time frame. It may take longer than usual to process it. When did she apply and when did she get the mail?

Okay my pikin... I have responded to your question.. Thanks and God bless
Re: Tlscontact Express Courier Return Service After Receiving Decision Email by Mrojah: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Please am having same issue can anyone kindly help out with info?
Rex82:
Hi Everyone,

Dear Applicant,

Collection in person

Return by Courier

img
Contact us

Re: Tlscontact Express Courier Return Service After Receiving Decision Email by stevechib: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
plss was dere any solution to the return by courier enquiry
Re: Tlscontact Express Courier Return Service After Receiving Decision Email by Eboh22: 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hello

How long does it take for TLS to contact you, after you’ve paid for priority and sent a paid mail to the embassy and they said a decision has been made , but TLS still hasn’t contacted after more than 4 days

Please I need answers I’m losing my mind already
Re: Tlscontact Express Courier Return Service After Receiving Decision Email by Eboh22: 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
stevechib:
plss was dere any solution to the return by courier enquiry

Not at all....

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Living In Brazil (rio De Janeiro) / 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus / Senegal,gambia Or Cape Verde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.