Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,214 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:45 AM

Between Ali Express, Alibaba And Idumota! Where Can I Buy Cheapest Goods - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Between Ali Express, Alibaba And Idumota! Where Can I Buy Cheapest Goods (1037 Views)

Lagos State Fire Service Contains Fire In Idumota As Building Collapses / Fire At Idumota Market / How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Ali Express, Alibaba And Idumota! Where Can I Buy Cheapest Goods by vicstelautos1: 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
good evening guys!
Please I need your advice on my thread
Where can i buy cheap goods in bulk I can resell I will appreciate any kindid advice.
Thank you
Re: Between Ali Express, Alibaba And Idumota! Where Can I Buy Cheapest Goods by femimike1(m): 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
vicstelautos1:
good evening guys!
Where can i buy cheap goods in bulk I can resell I will appreciate any kindid advice.
Thank you

depends on what you wanna buy, and also the quantity , then how urgent you need the stuff .. kindly update this info, then people can suggest the best option for you

1 Like

Re: Between Ali Express, Alibaba And Idumota! Where Can I Buy Cheapest Goods by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
Following grin
Re: Between Ali Express, Alibaba And Idumota! Where Can I Buy Cheapest Goods by hisgrace090: 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
You can't buy things like solar batteries from AliExpress or baba.com do to delivery fee.
Re: Between Ali Express, Alibaba And Idumota! Where Can I Buy Cheapest Goods by vicstelautos1: 11:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
femimike1:

depends on what you wanna buy, and also the quantity , then how urgent you need the stuff .. kindly update this info, then people can suggest the best option for you
ok thanks for that
Like shoes, bags wristwatch and less weight things
Re: Between Ali Express, Alibaba And Idumota! Where Can I Buy Cheapest Goods by vicstelautos1: 11:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
hisgrace090:
You can't buy things like solar batteries from AliExpress or baba.com do to delivery fee.
yeah....I know
Not more than 1kg goods/products
Re: Between Ali Express, Alibaba And Idumota! Where Can I Buy Cheapest Goods by femimike1(m): 9:06am On Aug 15, 2020
vicstelautos1:
ok thanks for that
Like shoes, bags wristwatch and less weight things

okay good . if you're buying very few of this listed items, i'll advice you to buy them in Lagos, look for someone who know their way around idumota market to guide you , you will be amazed how some items are very cheap there , and you get them same day compare to buying from Int'l websites like Aliexpress or Alibaba .

but if money is not a constraint and you're buying in a very large quantity , then you can explore other options like Aliexpress or Alibaba (not limited to this 2) .

let me add this, the waiting period is between 30 -- 90 days , no thanks to this pandemic .

Also Alibaba is cheaper but you have to meet the manufacturers moq before they can sell for you .

sorry for getting back to you late..

let's wait for opinion of others

1 Like

Re: Between Ali Express, Alibaba And Idumota! Where Can I Buy Cheapest Goods by Imamshekau(m): 9:29am On Aug 15, 2020
angry

Avoid AliExpress like a plaque,most items listed their are quite expensive.Use sites like taobao,1688,tmall
You can translate them into English,get your alipay or WeChat to make payments,buy and ship down to your address.

Do everything yourself,don't pay any fvcking agent to save cost.
Re: Between Ali Express, Alibaba And Idumota! Where Can I Buy Cheapest Goods by vicstelautos1: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
femimike1:

okay good . if you're buying very few of this listed items, i'll advice you to buy them in Lagos, look for someone who know their way around idumota market to guide you , you will be amazed how some items are very cheap there , and you get them same day compare to buying from Int'l websites like Aliexpress or Alibaba .

but if money is not a constraint and you're buying in a very large quantity , then you can explore other options like Aliexpress or Alibaba (not limited to this 2) .

let me add this, the waiting period is between 30 -- 90 days , no thanks to this pandemic .

Also Alibaba is cheaper but you have to meet the manufacturers moq before they can sell for you .

sorry for getting back to you late..

let's wait for opinion of others
wow...God bless bro, I really appreciate for this advice
Re: Between Ali Express, Alibaba And Idumota! Where Can I Buy Cheapest Goods by vicstelautos1: 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
Imamshekau:
angry

Avoid AliExpress like a plaque,most items listed their are quite expensive.Use sites like taobao,1688,tmall
You can translate them into English,get your alipay or WeChat to make payments,buy and ship down to your address.

bro u won't believe that I regret shipping goods through agent....thats why I'm looking for better options cus I'm discourged
Re: Between Ali Express, Alibaba And Idumota! Where Can I Buy Cheapest Goods by femimike1(m): 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
vicstelautos1:
wow...God bless bro, I really appreciate for this advice
amen wc bro
Re: Between Ali Express, Alibaba And Idumota! Where Can I Buy Cheapest Goods by zenith5: 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
Imamshekau:
angry

can one use naira mastercard to make payment to the seller and which currency?dollar or yuan?
Re: Between Ali Express, Alibaba And Idumota! Where Can I Buy Cheapest Goods by zenith5: 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
Imamshekau:
angry

Re: Between Ali Express, Alibaba And Idumota! Where Can I Buy Cheapest Goods by tabithababy(f): 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Between Ali Express, Alibaba And Idumota! Where Can I Buy Cheapest Goods by manlawal(m): 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
vicstelautos1:
good evening guys!
Thank you
aliexpress is for retailer, alibaba for bulk but you can still get retail at almost price of aliexpress, while taobao is like aliexpress in china and 1688 is alibaba in china tmall is for registered company like nike adidas and nokia and other uncommon companies so prices are always higher than taobao. all these websites are own by same firm. without you having a verified alipay account you cant buy on 1688 but you can buy on other sites , whereas prices of item bought on taobao and 1688 maybe cheap but at times quality are not the same with alibaba and aliexpress which is their gateway to the world.
Re: Between Ali Express, Alibaba And Idumota! Where Can I Buy Cheapest Goods by mosho2good: 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
Imamshekau:
angry

plz can we chat in WhatsApp
I want to ask some questions concerning 1688 on how to order directly from Thier store to Nigeria
Re: Between Ali Express, Alibaba And Idumota! Where Can I Buy Cheapest Goods by vicstelautos1: 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
manlawal:
aliexpress is for retailer, alibaba for bulk but you can still get retail at almost price of aliexpress, while taobao is like aliexpress in china and 1688 is alibaba in china tmall is for registered company like nike adidas and nokia and other uncommon companies so prices are always higher than taobao. all these websites are own by same firm. without you having a verified alipay account you cant buy on 1688 but you can buy on other sites , whereas prices of item bought on taobao and 1688 maybe cheap but at times quality are not the same with alibaba and aliexpress which is their gateway to the world.
hmm another point...wat of idumota

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Snapchat For Your Business / Can Someone Please Explain? Just Received An FCMB Message / Get Free Ebook: Where The Money Is By Toyin Omotoso.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.